Have you had some experiences

I shattered the base of my left foot in dance class 3 years ago. Now my big toe doesn't move.

WaterRats13 said:
I've never fractured nor broke a bone in any places in my body. :P Have sprained my ankles a number of times whilst growing up though.

Same to me!

Yeah, I've had fractures several times. 4 times when I was under 12. Another one when I was 16.

4 broken arms, one left and three right.
An broken ankle, by the far most serious injury out of all as I needed an surgery to repair the fractures.

Ah well...:)

Nope... I have never had a broken or fractured bone!

I have attempted to break several times, but still not succeed!

i have never broken any bone, however i had cracked my tailbone while i was young kid been silly immature boy. I jumped on the student desk, and fall right straight down the floor hard on my ass.. cracked my tailbone.. it's painful! had to use special soft seat to sit. and carry along to each class i go.. its embarrased :o

eternity said:
that you had your bone(s) broken, cracked, or fractured?
No, I haven't had any of my bone(s) broken, cracked, or fractured. I guess I'm careful with my body... but I cannot be too careful. :roll: @ myself.

Katzie said:
Did something happened to you?

I had hairline fractured just below my left ankle after falling off from water skiing 6 years ago.

Oh certain, a great experience that I had. So PAINFUL.. so much to say but I will say it someday. Im grateful that Im still here today.

Malfoyish said:
I had a broken leg in the third grade...fell off the monkey bars. :(

Malfoyish
Whoa! Now, this is something I don't know about you! lol You'll have to tell me that story, Malfoyish! In fact, we'll trade war stories... I've had several toes broken. lol ;)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i have never broken any bone, however i had cracked my tailbone while i was young kid been silly immature boy. I jumped on the student desk, and fall right straight down the floor hard on my ass.. cracked my tailbone.. it's painful! had to use special soft seat to sit. and carry along to each class i go.. its embarrased :o
ummm exuase me.. what happened to your elbow? u had experience wtih broken bones.. seshh at U!

I broke my left wrist when i was standing on a chair in the closet trying to reach something stupid when the dang chair went out from under me and i tried to hang on the high shelf but the shelf pulled with me so i fell backwards and landed on my left wrist..the dang shelf hit me on my forehead and i was momentarily knocked out then when i came to, my wrist hurts so bad and swollen, my forehead of course had a big bump and bruised...sheesh that was stupid lol! it was a baaad day cuz everybody i tried to call, was not home!! even my ex husband was working out of town about 30 miles! also the neighbors were not even home either..unreal! lol!...had to wait 1 and half hours before my husband finally got home..took me to the emergency room ..the nurse wrote a note to me cuz of my husband and it said..."Did your husband beat you?"..I couldnt believe it!! I told her NO!

Yea, I have been thru...
- broken nose 3 times with a baseball bat and hardball. (Softball team)

- Broken 2 ribs when a horse threw me off and hit the riding rails. (Damn Horse)

- Broke 1 vertebrate on my back from 3rd car accident, (I sill have the back problem)

- Sprained ankles, wrist and discolation right shoulder. :ugh: :(

*cringes* Gewd Gawd Defee and CrazyRedHead... I can't imagine if this ever happens to me. :ugh:

Brian said:
Nope... I have never had a broken or fractured bone!

I have attempted to break several times, but still not succeed!

tsk tsk don't try it :lol:

Wendy

og=h crap i ve been thur hell

eternity said:
that you had your bone(s) broken, cracked, or fractured?
yes when i was 7 hit by a car. i was an idiot. i tried to across the street runnign behind the truck then i didnt see the next one. bam i flew tangle like football in air . my left leg hitpavement ohhhh the pain i went nuts shocked n all big cast on me couldnt move a thing till 4 month . they had to clean me etc yike !!!! later it effect me some back as i grew up. mm realized my left longer than other cause bone grew in broken bones in two places apart... grrrr... i deal with it !

Yes I had suffered wrist bone cracked...and right shoulder cracked, it was PAINFUL experience...

never had a broken/fractured bone but have a chipped front tooth. I hit my face on a bumper boat in a mini fun park. :o

PurpleRose71 said:
I've never fractured nor broke a bone in any places in my body. :P Have sprained my ankles a number of times whilst growing up though.

dont say never NEVER! cuz it will happen.. :p

Nope, never broke any bones, but I am only 53 years old, so I still have time to break a hip or something. ;)

Back