Have you ever yelled at your dispenser?

Did you take notice of what floor you parked in? Sometimes they are numbered, other times they give them hilarious names like vegetables.

I never remember where I park at Wal-Mart. Ever. I tried to use post-it note in my purse, tried to remember the number, tried to keep parking in the same area, etc. I end up strolling all over the parking lot until I finally find it. I hate that my car is white. How many white cars are out there? A zillion.

My options? Paint my car neon pink that glows in the dark. Never go to Wal-Mart again. Go inside and yell at the Wal-Mart manager for having such a big parking lot. Blame the oralists just for the heck of it. Call Chrysler and tell them to stop producing white Pacificas because it makes my parking lot search much harder when there's more than one like mine. Or...I can keep on strolling in the lot because I know it is my damn fault for having a memory problem related to parking lots. *Shurgs shoulders* Life sucks sometimes.

Right, yelling at the objects is better than throwing the objects. :giggle:
Not yelling is better than yelling. ;)

Imagine people walking in and seeing you yelling at your keychain. How weird would that make you? ;)

I never remember where I park at Wal-Mart. Ever. I tried to use post-it note in my purse, tried to remember the number, tried to keep parking in the same area, etc. I end up strolling all over the parking lot until I finally find it. I hate that my car is white. How many white cars are out there? A zillion.

My options? Paint my car neon pink that glows in the dark. Never go to Wal-Mart again. Go inside and yell at the Wal-Mart manager for having such a big parking lot. Blame the oralists just for the heck of it. Call Chrysler and tell them to stop producing white Pacificas because it makes my parking lot search much harder when there's more than one like mine. Or...I can keep on strolling in the lot because I know it is my damn fault for having a memory problem related to parking lots. *Shurgs shoulders* Life sucks sometimes.
Here's another tip:

At stores where you shop frequently, always park in the same row number. Even if other rows are empty, or you have to walk a little further, stick to that row. That is, if you always park in row 12 at Walmart, then you don't need to remember any new numbers. :)

There you go, girl. Personal responsibility!

actually it can happen to have multiple failures at once but a very very slim chance. For ie - lightning strike near or at your house. power transformer explosion. EMP bomb. We never know... these days... the viruses are increasingly sophisticated and ruthless. For ie - you saved a file from computer to jump drive and then you make multiple back-ups from jump drive. The virus can be piggy-backing along it and will be activated at certain time, erasing all of it. It could happen if somebody really hates you enough to set off that virus on you..... who knows? :dunno2: like i said - just a stroke of bad luck. a very bad one.

But I would still have back up of the same stuff at my office.

Here's another tip:

At stores where you shop frequently, always park in the same row number. Even if other rows are empty, or you have to walk a little further, stick to that row. That is, if you always park in row 12 at Walmart, then you don't need to remember any new numbers. :)
For me, I always park in the same row that faces the left entrance. (Just about every Wal-Mart I go to will have this entrance open for 24-hours. If it's a store where the right entrance is open 24-hours, then I'll park in the row that faces the right entrance.) ;)

I am sorry for not posting sooner, I only have access at work. I am glad I posted this because several of you made me lol and almost spit my coffee out on more than one occassion!

I know I shoulda paid more attn to where I parked. My ha dispenser is a close friend so he wasn't a professional I didn't know too well. I yelled at him because he says he can program my ha so well, oh so so well. Anyho, I was able to get to know y'all a bit better so I thank you. Honesty is great.

I am a girl, btw. My name is Amy. :wiggle:

I am glad you laughed. I told you everyone would be glad to talk about your disability. I forgot to say also tease you unmercifully!:giggle:

Back