Has Rosie O'Donnell gone mad with her daughter in dress up?

deafmedicalpoet

Reaction score
i just saw a very sad and just heartfelt picture movie of Rosie O'Donnell's daughter who is 4 years old. Could you do that to your child? with what Rosie did??

r blog » dress up Here is the movie!!

please let me know what you think. A 4 year like that in the end, that is just so sad. That would be very dangerous to have a child in a belt of bullets because they are like mini bombs.

deafmedicalpoet

How do you know they're real bullets? They do sell fake ones as part of Halloween costumes.

Secondly, just because every picture shows her kid in a princess dress doesn't mean it's every single day. Remember, there are 365 days a year. She probably simply picked out pictures of those when her daughter was wearing that outfit.

What i get from it is because of the war kids my age who parents still see as their little prince's and princess's are going off to war. Like when parents say it was only yesterday you were doing this and now your going off to college well alot of those parents are now saying it seems like just yesterday you were dressing up like a princess and today your going off to war. I don't know that's how i interpret it.

its rosie's decision how she wants to veiw things thats HER life and her right... i say leave it be let her decide

It's not just Rosie's view, it's her action. She's using her minor child on a publicly viewed website to demonstrate her viewpoint (whatever it is). Most celebrities try to shield the identities of their children for safety and privacy reasons.

I thought Rose was totally anti-gun; what's she doing with a bandoleer?

I'm rather haunted by the vacant look in the little girl's eyes.

Actually, the owner of the Fox Company hate gay people. Rosie is a lesbian. He talked bad things about homosexual people and wanted to remove their gay rights for adopting a child. My mother told me about it.

i just saw a very sad and just heartfelt picture movie of Rosie O'Donnell's daughter who is 4 years old. Could you do that to your child? with what Rosie did??

r blog » dress up Here is the movie!!

please let me know what you think. A 4 year like that in the end, that is just so sad. That would be very dangerous to have a child in a belt of bullets because they are like mini bombs.

deafmedicalpoet

I see nothing was wrong.... you judge ppl wrong.... you are not perfect at all... you always whines over little things.... one time you did had good sense of humor.... what happened???... it is normal for small kids dressed up like that.... they are going through the phase... NO BIG DEAL....

Actually, the owner of the Fox Company hate gay people. Rosie is a lesbian. He talked bad things about homosexual people and wanted to remove their gay rights for adopting a child. My mother told me about it.
What does the owner of Fox have to do with it? They just reported the story. It's also reported by other news agencies. Most of the criticisms were from Rosie's own fans on her own website. Fox has nothing to do with it.

Fans react to photo of Rosie’s daughter on Web - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

abc13.com: Latest entertainment and celebrity news from KTRK

I see nothing was wrong.... you judge ppl wrong.... you are not perfect at all... you always whines over little things.... one time you did had good sense of humor.... what happened???... it is normal for small kids dressed up like that.... they are going through the phase... NO BIG DEAL....
I think people are concerned because they suspect that the little girl didn't "dress up" by herself for play. Who bought the little cammie outfit and bandoleer? Not the little girl. Who made the video? Not the little girl. Who posted it on the website? Not the little girl.

Vivi's mom (Rosie) is strongly anti-gun, so I doubt that she keeps bandoleers and cammies available in her house for play things. It's not about a kid who just "found" these things to play with.

Rosie O'Donnell is extremely bitter, cruel and angry. Yes, She is strongly anti-gun. I witnessed Rosie O'Donnell attacking Tom Selleck unfairly for his beliefs on the Rosie O'Donnell show years ago. That was the last time I watched her show.

I have read comments online and Rosie's fans are angry at her regarding her daughter's picture. Rosie is losing her fans rapidly. I'm glad her fans are seeing the light.

Ok, exactly what is the problem with a parent dressing up a child like that? Christians have been teaching their kids to hunt, give them war toys, and all that. So, Rosie did the same and people are upset. I suspect that her picture irritated passivists who can't stand the idea of a child being dressed up like that.

And when is it politically correct to dictate how a parent should dress a child?

Ok, exactly what is the problem with a parent dressing up a child like that? Christians have been teaching their kids to hunt, give them war toys, and all that. So, Rosie did the same and people are upset. I suspect that her picture irritated passivists who can't stand the idea of a child being dressed up like that.

And when is it politically correct to dictate how a parent should dress a child?
You're right. I see nothing wrong with how kids dress.

Perhaps, the concern is based on her intention of dressing her kids? If she's using her kid to promote a cause, then that would probably seem bad. If she's just taking random pictures of what her kid wears, then that would seem fine.

I've seen where parents are obsessed with their kids being in beauty pageants. It's sad. :(

Whenever a person makes a community or society think outside of the box, that person is always treated as a scapegoat. Come on, people!! Give Rosie some credit. She has always been known to make political statements like that to make people think from a different point of view.

Rosie is using her child as a pawn to push her own political agenda. She is also exposing her in a very public way.

Yes, I give my grandsons GI Joes. One grandson can't wait to be old enough to go hunting. He loves hunters' camo for wearing and for "decorating" his bedroom. His favorite store is Cabella's. That's fine. But we don't pose him and publish his picture on a website to promote gun use.

I think it's also ironic (possibly even hypocritical) that Rosie puts a bandoleer on her daughter but believes other people's kids shouldn't be allowed to play with toy guns. Just like Rosie believes private citizens shouldn't be allowed to own guns but she pushed for gun permits for her own bodyguards. Very two-faced.

I think anyone who has read my posts throughout AD knows that I'm definitely not a passivist (nor pacifist). :)

...Perhaps, the concern is based on her intention of dressing her kids? If she's using her kid to promote a cause, then that would probably seem bad....(
Exactly.

I hate hunters if you know that.

I have no idea why Rosie's daughter was taken a picture on the internet. She looked unhappy carrying the horrible bandoleer. What a bad image. Rosie is a lousy mother, but I don't hate her because she had some good points on other issues. I think that she is really screwed at this time because the other kids see that, and they will get the copycat.

Rosie is using her child as a pawn to push her own political agenda. She is also exposing her in a very public way.

Yes, I give my grandsons GI Joes. One grandson can't wait to be old enough to go hunting. He loves hunters' camo for wearing and for "decorating" his bedroom. His favorite store is Cabella's. That's fine. But we don't pose him and publish his picture on a website to promote gun use.

I think it's also ironic (possibly even hypocritical) that Rosie puts a bandoleer on her daughter but believes other people's kids shouldn't be allowed to play with toy guns. Just like Rosie believes private citizens shouldn't be allowed to own guns but she pushed for gun permits for her own bodyguards. Very two-faced.

I think anyone who has read my posts throughout AD knows that I'm definitely not a passivist (nor pacifist). :)
I agree with you on that part.

While I have no problem with kids wanting to dress up, I do have a problem with people being two-faced about certain issues.

If Rosie tells everyone that it isn't good to allow kids to play with guns, then advertise her own daughter with ammo all over her body... that's a no-no. If those bullets are real... big no-no. :nono:

Oh really ? I heard she was captured in Iraq.

Richard

Attachments

• rosieterrorist.jpg
    rosieterrorist.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
Back