Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Banjo

Expelled
Premium Member
Reaction score
Click here to view the video preview to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

Click here to view the teaser poster too.

Last edited:
Ja! Quicktime is free... So is Realmedia. You only pay for next premium software, which is not really needed unless you want fancy editing and other features. So go for basic, which is still free!

Thanks for lemme know, this November, will have my eyes peeled for Harry Potter!!! I done watch world's first drive in movie with OC, showing Harry Potter, the prisoner of azkaban! I love it! ofc done watch all other releases.

Banjo said:
Click here to view the video preview to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

Click here to view the teaser poster too.
Wow, that's fast. Looks good. I like the way they did with the goblet of fire
icon14.gif

Thanks for this topic! Any idea when the new book will come out?

Magatsu said:
Wow, that's fast. Looks good. I like the way they did with the goblet of fire
icon14.gif

Thanks for this topic! Any idea when the new book will come out?

July 16th, and I really liked that shot where they jumped to close-ups of Ron and Harry in the Great Hall. That was a great one.

The maze... HOLYYYYYYY.... (bleep)!

The maze is HUGE, way, way bigger than it is in the book. In the book, it's set on the Quidditch Pitch. So no way it's just on the pitch! They obviously won't show Lord Voldemort's face in any previews because that would just give away the suspense. :)

I liked how they did the transitions of the trio from the original to the new movie... really show how much they've grown into their roles!

But I do hope to see a glimpse of Mad-Eye Moody soon, we already got a glimpse at the half-giant, Madame Maxime, they sure can make her appear to be such a huge woman! Ohhhh... I'm really excited!

I can't wait for the book either!

saw all of the teaser in the movies was at work the last few days and everytime i walked in at the begining i kept trying to find the clues in there to see what gives what away and i couldnt but the way it was set it was SO kewl!

I will watch that movie with my javapride babe where desi works at the theater in November. Yay!!! :D

ahhh PG13 ! i wonder next 5th movie wud be rated R ? my understanding every movie turns darker ! but i love these movies.... my daughter who loves harry potter told me she thinks she wont see that movie because she feels scared to see it.

Thats aweseome. I did seen the Harry Potter movies, but one of them is okay. I can't wait to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I hope, that movie still have "gollum" they re so cute!!! hehe.

Sorry the confused here, gollum is in "The Lord of the Ring" DUH me, same guy from Harry Potter. LOL *duh me* :giggle: :giggle:

A Fantastic Theatrical Trailer!

Only 63 more days left to the international release date of the upcoming movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire . It is looking great, and I like the shot of Sirius Black in the fireplace, though it's quite different from what I imagined and doesn't quite match what is described in the book. The thing I like about the Harry Potter movies is that they've managed to stay faithful to the core of the Harry Potter world even with the many changes made and re-imaging they've done.

Mad-Eye Moody looks just like the character I imagined with one exception... the one I imagined didn't have a eye socket holding the magical eye strapped to his head. Somehow, I can understand how they didn't want to computer-animate it and managed to make a special device to control the eye's movements. I don't think it look quite bad, it looks interesting. Anyway, I better stop rambling for now and let you enjoy the preview!

Click here to access the page featuring the trailer!

Source: Banjo's Space

:dance2: YAY! I CANNOT wait to see it!!!

Banjo said:
A Fantastic Theatrical Trailer!

Only 63 more days left to the international release date of the upcoming movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire . It is looking great, and I like the shot of Sirius Black in the fireplace, though it's quite different from what I imagined and doesn't quite match what is described in the book. The thing I like about the Harry Potter movies is that they've managed to stay faithful to the core of the Harry Potter world even with the many changes made and re-imaging they've done.

Mad-Eye Moody looks just like the character I imagined with one exception... the one I imagined didn't have a eye socket holding the magical eye strapped to his head. Somehow, I can understand how they didn't want to computer-animate it and managed to make a special device to control the eye's movements. I don't think it look quite bad, it looks interesting. Anyway, I better stop rambling for now and let you enjoy the preview!

Click here to access the page featuring the trailer!

Source: Banjo's Space

Back