Harry Potter... An Adult?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
J.K. Rowling Hints at More 'Harry Potter'

LONDON - Harry Potter (news - web sites) may be set to grow up. Writer J.K. Rowling (news - web sites) hinted Thursday that she may not stop at seven books about the adventures of the young wizard and may write a further installment featuring the adult Harry.

In a live Web chat to mark World Book Day, Rowling — who has always insisted she'll write only seven Potter books — was asked by a fan if she intended to write books about Harry after he leaves Hogwarts, the academy for wizards.

"Probably not. But I'll never say never because every time I do I immediately break the vow," she replied.

Rowling, whose wealth was recently estimated at $1 billion, is writing the sixth Potter book. The most recent installment is "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."

"I can't say when it will be released because that's down to my publishers," she said. "But it's going really well. I am loving writing it."

She promised the latest book would include more romance for the boy wizard, but hinted he would also face a terrible ordeal. She added that she planned to try a "completely different genre" of writing when she has finished the seventh book, but did not specify.

More than 16,000 Potter fans submitted questions during the hour-long discussion.
Hmm... Harry Potter in college? Harry Potter as a teacher? It could be anything!

As long as they'll continue the movies...she knows the Potter books are doing extremely well - so what's a few more billion bucks per book? :)

whoo whoo whooo I am dying hardcore fan of Harry Potter !! yea yea it better not stop at all ... until harry potter's death ... whoo whoo ....

What if Harry Potter becomes the next "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named"? :eek:

VamPyroX said:
What if Harry Potter becomes the next "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named"? :eek:

I don't think so ... but possible his future kids become very powerful in the history ???

YAYAYAYY more harry potter! im gonna keep on ready and am waiting pateince for the new book to come out i suspect it ll be thicker than the order of the phoenix!

illustrator said:
sound like you are little boy who don't like love stuff. How cute. :mrgreen:

No, it's a little boy who have no love for anyone except for his wee-wee. :lol:

Let's hope the the books become erotic! :naughty: I can imagine Harry Potter using his own magic to mess around with other women, enlarging their breasts or enlarging his own penis! Hehehe!

I didn't think much of the 5th book, and I found the storyline became more mature, as Harry gets older I suppose. I liked it better when it was childish and a fantasy story for children. I suppose JK Rowling is writing another book on Harry Potter because of her unexpected fame.

VamPyroX said:
Let's hope the the books become erotic! :naughty: I can imagine Harry Potter using his own magic to mess around with other women, enlarging their breasts or enlarging his own penis! Hehehe!

LMAO.....What next, the adult Potter movies become NC-17 instead pf PG-13... :lol:

Ziusudra said:
I didn't think much of the 5th book, and I found the storyline became more mature, as Harry gets older I suppose. I liked it better when it was childish and a fantasy story for children. I suppose JK Rowling is writing another book on Harry Potter because of her unexpected fame.

You had to expect it, they are growing and nothing stay the same forever.

I am going to buy the next Harry Potter book for sure!! I predict it will be released late next year or mid-2006.

Hp!

AWW!! I LOVE Harry Potter.. Its a good book, some weird enough I have some friends that has parents that wont let them to read the book because of witchcraft... crazy... Its pretty good.. I even remember one spell.. Im crazy.. Wingardm Levisosa!!! *Feather Floats* :lol: OMG I cannot imagine that itll come out in 2006! It seems so far away!!! Ill be a senior in high school by then... :shock: Ek!!! LOL.. That would be really different if Harry Potter would become more romance type... Thats weird.. Can you imagine if he falls in love with Hermione (the brain).... Youll never know... I do liked book five though.. I cried when Syrus died.. It wasnt fair because he was the only father figure to Harry.. :tears: Who knows, he might meet new people and "who-must-not-be-named"!!!

so it seems that "harry potter" meets "for better or for worse"...

I must be weird. I seem to be the only one that absolutely hates Harry Potter. Personally I think JK Rowling should stop at book number 7, while it's still popular. And maybe try writing something else.

Back