Happy Thanksgiving To Ya'll

Thank You ScubaladyTx!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you to:)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you too and the rest of the AD members. ;)

When is thankgiving? We don't celebrate thankgiving here in Australia but I would like to say

Happy Thankgiving to all of you!:)

mmmmmmm Thanksgiving in the south! Nothin better! Bring on the fresh turkey, smoked turkey, fried turkey. Fresh and smoked ham. MMMMMM Cornbread dressin! (for those not in the south stuffing but when you don't put it in the bird it is dressing). Collard greens, neck bone gravy, Chicken n dumplins, macaroni and cheese (no southern table would be complete with out it) and then the pies, cakes, puddings, triffels, so many other deserts. You must have 5 plates. The only way southerners know how to do is to just about kill you with good food, good times, and hospitality. Can you tell i love being southern?? LOL and i love holidays. I love being with my 150 plus family!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to u too Scubalady! Enjoy your kids! My daughter is off for a week too..lucky her!

Happy Thanksgiving to all ADers!!!!

Hello - M! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

Happy Thankdgiving to you, guys!

I stay here and go to DD's parents for their tofu thanksgving dinner.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND FROM ME....:dance2: :dance2:

WHY DON'T WE HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN BLIGHTY???

zips x

Hey all Have a great Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the huge feast with friends and family. Dont get too sick from eating too much. :giggle: Have a safe driving to anywhere u go!!! :hug:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to You and Everyone!!!!!!
Eat More Turkey!!!!!!

Cheers!

:afro:

Happy Thanksgiving!

I miss having Thanksgiving meals, yum yum turkey with cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, all those yummy foods on table.

Back