Happy Mother's Day message

Catmandu

Reaction score
To All My Friends!

I just wanted to take time out today to remind you
that you're a very special part of my life.

You've given me the best gift of all -- the gift of friendship....

And on this special day, I just wanted to tell you ---

Happy Mother's Day!

That's so sweet Katziechicky! *HUGS* Happy mother's day to you as well.. omg I owe my mother a call!

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Katzie...your first Mother's Day, too, right? :) Are the hubby and the little one doing anything special for ya? :)

Happy Mother's Day, MamaKatzieChickie!! _\m/

Dear MamaKatzieChickie,

Happy Mother's Day!
Mother's Day should be everyday.
A special day I'll never forget,
you were so excited,
sweating, nervous, overwhelmed,
feeling everything all at once.
"Oh mah gewdness, I have to take a shower!"
You shared the most special news,
We all were going to be aunties and uncles!
"Oh mah gewdness, I can't wait until it's here!"
Buddha was the name to replace "It"
Katzie became two,
MamaKatzie glowed and shared her pregnancy
with all of us,
the morning sickness and the wonderful news
of being pregnant.
The pictures, oh my.. the beautiful pictures.
You managed to keep us up to date,
with everything by taking pictures.
The special day arrived!
Allyson Anne made her arrival,
The CCF united,
Hereby named her ChickieAllyKat!
MamaKatzieChickie, you are an inspiration to me.
As a mother, best friend, mentor and most importantly of all,
I look up to you.
I know I can go to you for advice with my future children.
I love you very much. :ily:

Happy Mother's Day MamaKatzieChickie!!!

I'm at work and I'm about to ruin my make up! *gets teary*

*sighhh* ::::HUGS:::: Socrateslove, I'm speechless... that is the most lovely and sweetest poem you have written about me and my daughter. I'm going to print that and frame it on my wall at home. Thank you so much! I love you, too very much! You mean the world to me.... *sniffling* Someday when you have child(ren) of your own, they are to know that they'd be the luckiest child(ren) in the world to have such a wonderful mother like you. :ily: CCF!

Lizachick, even though you're not a mother, but someday you will and you would make a wonderful mother, too. I hear stories about how you entertain children with some baked goodies, cool holiday decorations and so much more! Tell your mom I wish her a Happy Mother's Day! Love you very much Lizalove! :ily: CCF!

Malfygirly - yes, it's my first Mother's Day *squeels with joy* We will be meeting with my brother and his family this Sunday because few things... my brother became a father for the 4th time on April 27, 2004! Baby Brady Patrick is doing wonderful and I can't wait to meet him for the first time! Three of Brady's brothers are thrilled, too! Child #3 and my father share almost the same birthday, only 2 days apart and we will have a cake for them. *clapping with joy* If the weather permits we'll be outside doing some BBQ party to celebrate Mommy's Day. :D Thank you for asking and how are you spending yours?

AWWWW Socrateschicky!! I love that one - you are fantastic!! Oh, I remember that special day very fondly - we were waiting for months! Whoo hoo! This is one story I'm telling AllyKat when she's all grown up! ;) I'll leave out the part about the russian thing though. LOL _\m/

I am still a bit scared of that childbirth, but I swear I'll make the CCF aunties and uncles one day! I love kids and making them happy :) (of course and safe, too!)
Oh-la-la Katziechicky! Who told? LOL!! Hey, love you anyway sweetie! _\m/ CCF!

Malfychickie girl, I hope you have a very wonderful mother's day! I'll have to tell Spiderman and his siblings to get you some nice flowers. LOL _\m/

Aww thats sweet, Katziechickie!! Happy First Mother's day for you!! and have a great day with your sweet lil girl! :)

Beautiful poem what r u did wrote..
How much wonderful Mother's Day..
Yes, so am I when I was first baby boy and having wonderful 1st mother's day...No gifts least I still have holding my precouisly 1st baby! Katize, r u always be best mother ever 1st year for you as Deserved lotsa! :thumb:

I'll look forward being sleep-in during mother's day.. *delcouisly dreaming* but kids will jump on my bed and will have nice breakfast tray!... I've known as same every year, What kids doing to me... I'm praying, I could they leave me alone and have good sleep in the morning! ((chuckles))

Bullym0m said:
Beautiful poem what r u did wrote..
How much wonderful Mother's Day..
Yes, so am I when I was first baby boy and having wonderful 1st mother's day...No gifts least I still have holding my precouisly 1st baby! Katize, r u always be best mother ever 1st year for you as Deserved lotsa! :thumb:

I'll look forward being sleep-in during mother's day.. *delcouisly dreaming* but kids will jump on my bed and will have nice breakfast tray!... I've known as same every year, What kids doing to me... I'm praying, I could they leave me alone and have good sleep in the morning! ((chuckles))

LOL LOL.. I used to do that. OOPS :D I hope you have a great mother's day, too! Defeegirly, you too!

:thumb: bootiful poem there Socrates!!!!!

to all the moms out there --

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

:dance: ur hearts out!!!! :D

Happy Mother's Day All Of You.. *expecially the Mothers with Pets*

*Hugs* :ily:

Lovely poem, Socrates! I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day, too!

Katzie -- have a great time celebrating your first Mother's Day with your darling hubby and daughter. ;)

Liza...I know how you feel about having the fear of childbirth. I have the same, but I'm still determined to have a baby ONE day...if I can ever convince my husband to have a baby with me. :fingersx: (Me Mum's still waiting to become a grandmother)

WaterRats13 said:
Lovely poem, Socrates! I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day, too!

Katzie -- have a great time celebrating your first Mother's Day with your darling hubby and daughter. ;)

Liza...I know how you feel about having the fear of childbirth. I have the same, but I'm still determined to have a baby ONE day...if I can ever convince my husband to have a baby with me. :fingersx: (Me Mum's still waiting to become a grandmother)

ROTF...
:kiss: Yeah me mum's the same way. She said she'd fly in to take care of me until the baby's born! Maybe I won't tell her if I'm preggers... :D

I was just exactly like WaterRats and Liza... fear of childbirth, but I think I was much worse than you guys and ya know what? Pashaw! What fear?? Jeez... now I want another one already!

Had a bonquet delivered to my mom at her door just yesterday on Sat since they didnt deliver on Sundays... hope she'll like it!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you. :) I called to my mother just to say a Happy Mother's Day today. Unfortunately, I just found out that she fell ill since she was hospitalized last week for blood transfusion. My brother lives closer to her and will keep an eye on her. He will keep me post.

CyberRed said:
Happy Mother's Day to all of you. :) I called to my mother just to say a Happy Mother's Day today. Unfortunately, I just found out that she fell ill since she was hospitalized last week for blood transfusion. My brother lives closer to her and will keep an eye on her. He will keep me post.
i hope that your mom will be okay soon!!! sowwy to hear abt that..

Back