Happy Mother's Day message

TweetyBird said:
i hope that your mom will be okay soon!!! sowwy to hear abt that..

Thank you. I hope so, too. I will keep prayin' for my mom.

I had a very nice Mother's Day... hubby woke me up at 6:45am *groans* he just smiled at me.. "Happy First Mother's Day!" then he pointed to my nightstand... a big card (oh my gawd, beautiful, beautiful card which caused me a lump in my throat) and 3 chocolate bars (hazelnut, orange and raspberry) from Lindt. Ooooo la la my favorite! I almost got emotional then hubby got us large coffee and blueberry muffins from Dunkin Donuts. My daughter was starting to wake up so I brought her over on our bed. Hubby and I shared our breakfast in bed with our 4 1/2 months old daughter *hehehe* Oh gosh she was sooo cute when she coos. Everything was just perfect.

Hope everyone has a nice Mother's Day!

Katzie,

That great remind me long years back and re-read your poem again.. Made me feel alike... er um... would be same thing as you do..

Hopefully look forward next week sunday.. let me sleep more longer... Let hope not wake me up early and have wonderful big breakfast tray... **praying again**
*chuckles* Thanks Katzie bring this awesome memories again being Mother's day incoming.

Back