Chevy57 Sherlock Hound Premium Member Joined Feb 24, 2004 Messages 11,345 Reaction score 6 Nov 24, 2008 #21 Happy Birthday to Canada Banjo!
C Cheri Prayers for my dad. Premium Member Joined Nov 24, 2003 Messages 22,746 Reaction score 9 Nov 24, 2008 #22 Happy Birthday Banjo! Hope you'll have a great one.
Alex Administrator Staff Member Joined Feb 27, 2003 Messages 4,224 Reaction score 144 Nov 24, 2008 #23 Happy Birthday, dude!!
Babyblue New Member Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 12,128 Reaction score 7 Nov 24, 2008 #24 Have a wonderful birthday!
Grummer Active Member Joined Jun 30, 2006 Messages 14,696 Reaction score 18 Nov 24, 2008 #25 Happy Birthday Banjo, be sure you do something special on this day, in all cases, something only YOU want to do, big or small, cheap or expensive, complicated or simple just have it you way Cheers
Happy Birthday Banjo, be sure you do something special on this day, in all cases, something only YOU want to do, big or small, cheap or expensive, complicated or simple just have it you way Cheers
Phillips Lets ride horses! Premium Member Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 11,159 Reaction score 1 Nov 24, 2008 #26 Happy Birthday!
Liebling:-))) Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09* Premium Member Joined Jan 13, 2004 Messages 30,923 Reaction score 10 Nov 24, 2008 #28
Maria Active Member Premium Member Joined Jan 16, 2004 Messages 10,271 Reaction score 0 Nov 24, 2008 #29 Happy Birthday to you, Banjo!
J JeepGirl New Member Joined Oct 8, 2004 Messages 6,337 Reaction score 0 Nov 24, 2008 #30 Happy Birthday!
Dismal Shadow "Yours. Not mine." Premium Member Joined Apr 18, 2006 Messages 3,592 Reaction score 54 Nov 24, 2008 #31 How the hell should Banjo not foresee this coming. Hey Banjo, can I have that rock you have been hiding?
How the hell should Banjo not foresee this coming. Hey Banjo, can I have that rock you have been hiding?
B Beowulf Well-Known Member Premium Member Joined May 26, 2004 Messages 12,397 Reaction score 528 Nov 24, 2008 #32 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BANJO!!!
B Byrdie714 New Member Joined Feb 15, 2005 Messages 8,846 Reaction score 0 Nov 24, 2008 #33 Happy Birthday Banjo!
deafskeptic Active Member Premium Member Joined Sep 14, 2006 Messages 14,453 Reaction score 11 Nov 24, 2008 #34 Hey! happy birthday, Banjo!
LinuxGold Active Member Joined Apr 1, 2003 Messages 2,475 Reaction score 11 Nov 25, 2008 #35 Hey! I though the Banjo (musical instrumental) is older than 25 years? Oh, you mean Banjo, Paul, oh yes, sorry! Happy Birthday!
Hey! I though the Banjo (musical instrumental) is older than 25 years? Oh, you mean Banjo, Paul, oh yes, sorry! Happy Birthday!
pek1 New Member Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 3,976 Reaction score 0 Nov 25, 2008 #36 Banjo hasn't been here yet, I'm glad! So, when he gets here, let's all sneak up on him and yell, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BANJO!!!!!
Banjo hasn't been here yet, I'm glad! So, when he gets here, let's all sneak up on him and yell, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BANJO!!!!!
B Banjo Expelled Premium Member Joined Mar 12, 2003 Messages 11,599 Reaction score 8 Nov 25, 2008 #37 Aw, thanks everybody. Yesterday was quite a busy day for me. So I didn't really have the time to come here. But I'm glad to hear it from y'all.
Aw, thanks everybody. Yesterday was quite a busy day for me. So I didn't really have the time to come here. But I'm glad to hear it from y'all.