HAPPY 4th of JULY!

China does have a 4th of July. They have the month July. They have the number 4 on the calendar, under the month of July. Therefore they have the 4th of July.

Just no Independence Day.

As for mine? Mine doesn't start until the 5th. Stupid city voted and agreed to celebrate Independence Day on the nearest Saturday to the 4th. Be it before or after.

Stupid, huh?

Just got home after 4th of july celebration! went to bar, watch fireworks, then went back to bar again drinking with couple of buddies. it was a blast time. just drinking watching fireworks where the bar is nearby the lake. Good time watching one of the group of bachlorette girls dancing trying to raise money to help the new bride for honeymoon. anyway good time. fireworks is okay but i call it cheap ass because it only short one. I remmy myself went to washington D.C. for 4th of july 3 years ago and its better, long hours of fireworks.

Happy 4th of July!!!! I had blast time in St. Louis. It's really neato there but crowded as HELL!!!! shessh :roll: but was blast time there.. Mizzdeaf and I thought the boat was supposed to do the fireworks but we both were wrong.. we saw the airplane flying all over the arch and everywhere shooting some fireworks and etc.... it was our first time to see it took some pics of it but will develop it soon as I could and will show them to you hehe!!! :)

Happy 4th!!!! Last nite, I had good time with LezArtist but it is strange to see plane dropping the fireworks!!! :ugh: :lol: Interesting to watch it flying around behind the ARCH. kewlies!

Originally posted by Steel
"ID4?"

hmm reminds me of the 1996's summer flicks, "Indepenence Day" when aliens were invading Earth...it was all right though

:slap:

not place to talk about movie!

okay...
it was great last night! we allow to have firework in the city zone, but no high sky firework, just keep lower. So lucky, live in wet city.

Originally posted by LezArtist
Happy 4th of July!!!! I had blast time in St. Louis. It's really neato there but crowded as HELL!!!! shessh :roll: but was blast time there.. Mizzdeaf and I thought the boat was supposed to do the fireworks but we both were wrong.. we saw the airplane flying all over the arch and everywhere shooting some fireworks and etc.... it was our first time to see it took some pics of it but will develop it soon as I could and will show them to you hehe!!! :)

Fireworks...ahh, fireworks. I love watching fireworks! It's so colourful and loud! Heheh. :) In Melbourne, they set off fireworks on special days...not only once, but quite a number of times. :) Like a couple of weeks ago, they had a big show of fireworks near the SouthBank on the Yarra River (upside down river), it was beautiful! They had it all set up on a raft and a boat on the Yarra and lit up the sky above Melbourne.
Fireworks are done at some finals of sports.

Goldie

went to a party, went to a park and watched fireworks... it was fun and cool.. got some sunburns.. but worth it :)

I had a pretty good time on 4th of july.. . went to cookout and swimming .... did watch some fireworks, but we stopped because the cops drove by and watching us and other people cuz it is illegal :(

Sorry, Belated happy 4th..

I just got home today.. I am so glad to be HOME! after all that hassle i had.. :/
Thurs- we got to our family cabin for weekend..
Friday- got stopped by police but let me go.. (cuz i didnt stop full at stop sign.. plus check to make sure i am not drinking and drive) pffth. and got sting by A bee.. from doing gardening for my mom since she had bad knees..
Satruday.. try to finish up the garden by adding more barks/mulches--- didnt know there was a huge bee hive hidden in bush... A swarming of bees were pissssssed and went after me.. I got sting 5 times.... got little bit sick/weak.. but lucky i am not allergic to those yellow jacket bees.. *sigh* but was in painful.. (3 on my left hand.. 2 on middle finger- 1 on my 4th finger) and 2 on my right leg...
Sunday.. came home with crabby kids and my man.. almost broke up :|
sigh..
anyways... hope you guys dont have bad luck like i do..
:ily:

MsGiglz

Sorry, I was not chance to contact you when I was in St. Paul, MN. The mall of America is awesome ! Oh my gosh, my jaws drop on the floor when my friends and I walked inside the huge mall.

I was thinking of you when I was in Minn. :)

Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
MsGiglz

Sorry, I was not chance to contact you when I was in St. Paul, MN. The mall of America is awesome ! Oh my gosh, my jaws drop on the floor when my friends and I walked inside the huge mall.

I was thinking of you when I was in Minn. :)

Sabrina

Aww.. I bet its awe for you but i think Mall of Amercia is sucks.. :X because.. it didnt help out with out taxes in MN... MN still in HIGH taxes.. eh.. whats more we have many malls.. why we have huge malls.. blah..
I dont go there with my kids.. will eat up my money! i only go there to meet friends at the bar on 4th floor hehe..
I am glad that you have good time.. yeah dang.. missed for not meeting you !.. next time ;)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Sorry, Belated happy 4th..

I just got home today.. I am so glad to be HOME! after all that hassle i had.. :/
Thurs- we got to our family cabin for weekend..
Friday- got stopped by police but let me go.. (cuz i didnt stop full at stop sign.. plus check to make sure i am not drinking and drive) pffth. and got sting by A bee.. from doing gardening for my mom since she had bad knees..
Satruday.. try to finish up the garden by adding more barks/mulches--- didnt know there was a huge bee hive hidden in bush... A swarming of bees were pissssssed and went after me.. I got sting 5 times.... got little bit sick/weak.. but lucky i am not allergic to those yellow jacket bees.. *sigh* but was in painful.. (3 on my left hand.. 2 on middle finger- 1 on my 4th finger) and 2 on my right leg...
Sunday.. came home with crabby kids and my man.. almost broke up :|
sigh..
anyways... hope you guys dont have bad luck like i do..
:ily:

:shock: ahhhh MsGiglz -- sounded like a bad weekend :( :cuddle: hope ur bee stings are getting better :(

in ref to sobriety checkpoints -- those are quiet common during big national holidays -- glad u didnt get cited for not stopping FULLY at the stop sign -- u got off easy! :lol:

Hello y'll I just got back to Colorado yesterday afternoon... I had a blast time in Wyoming... me and other 4 deaf friends, 5 of us went to Cheyenne and bought about $300 worth of fireworks and went to a small town to play with it... oh wow we had a blast time then we went to a state park half hour drive west of Cheyenne for camping from Friday evening until Sunday and drove back to Colorado... what a fun time!!!!

Originally posted by Fly Free
:shock: ahhhh MsGiglz -- sounded like a bad weekend :( :cuddle: hope ur bee stings are getting better :(

in ref to sobriety checkpoints -- those are quiet common during big national holidays -- glad u didnt get cited for not stopping FULLY at the stop sign -- u got off easy! :lol:

hehe :dance: you know me.. I always get off EASY!
:nana:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Hello y'll I just got back to Colorado yesterday afternoon... I had a blast time in Wyoming... me and other 4 deaf friends, 5 of us went to Cheyenne and bought about $300 worth of fireworks and went to a small town to play with it... oh wow we had a blast time then we went to a state park half hour drive west of Cheyenne for camping from Friday evening until Sunday and drove back to Colorado... what a fun time!!!!

Cool that you went to Cheyenne, WY. Could you tell me who these friends of yours in Cheyenne? Are they deaf like us? Are they from Cheyenne or Colorado?

I went up to BlackHill, SD with my husband and our boys last weekend! It was a blast! :thumb:

Back