HAPPY 4th of JULY!

e

Reaction score
G'mornin, AllDeaf!

Finally, 4th of July is here! Whatcha doin today?
This evening Alex's family, Alex and I are going to Jones Beach (on Long Island) for fireworks show. I went there last year for first time to see the show and it was awesome! There were over 270,000 people at the beach watching it, I couldn't believe how crowded was it. Also, it's FREE.
So, if anyone of you lives near Long Island or plan on coming visit NY- I recommend you to go to Jones Beach for fireworks show!

Good morning to y'll... I'm going to join few deafies to go up to Cheyenne, Wyoming this am for camping during the weekend to run away from the problems...

i will go 3 places in same day - my family's, my good friend, and my boyfriend's family - i hope i can make it but i know i will :D anyway ... i like the picture behind all deaf avarter! its sooo NICE/BEAUTIFUL! :D
so happy 4th of july to y'all! enjoy your long weekend!!! :D

Happy Birthday USA!!!!!!! :thumb:

im going to have a quiet day and evening -- have no idea what if anything is planned and i dont particularly want to deal with the crowds down in DC or in Rockville

*yawns* happy 4th of July... *goes back to sleep*

Hey Happy 4th of july
I have no plan. My man have to work today so i am stay home maybe later we will eat pizza i don;t know what the plan is maybe just stay home boring HUH ?

Happy 4th of july... I'm going to my aunts for cook out and swimming..... gonna be very hot today mid 90's with heat index of 105.. yikes!

HAPPY 4th of july usa :)

im staying home watching the dog as this is her first 4th home last ur she was in quarrtine so this yr shes home... :)

Happy 4th of July! I'm going to the show that is in downtown Rochester, NY. Have fun!

Oh, here's a quick question. Does China have 4th of July?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Happy 4th of July! I'm going to the show that is in downtown Rochester, NY. Have fun!

Oh, here's a quick question. Does China have 4th of July?

I doubt it. July 4th is the day of independence for USA to celebrate their first day of being a country.

China wasn't involved in this process.

Happy Birthday America!!

I'll be hittin' the lakes this weekend!

Awesome background behind the AD logo up above Alex!

Me, I am working 16 hours at my regular job, then volunteering on the ambulance (slept until we had to take someone to the hospital) at the Snickers NE Soccer Tounament. 2500 kids playing soccer of 31 fields.

Originally posted by prostock19
Me, I am working 16 hours at my regular job, then volunteering on the ambulance (slept until we had to take someone to the hospital) at the Snickers NE Soccer Tounament. 2500 kids playing soccer of 31 fields.

Australia doesn't celebrate 4th of July, of course. :P But my mind was on it -- I was working all day long yesterday 7am til 9pm, ugh! (Today's the 5th of July) I'm working again today...working myself down, I guess...nah, just am compensating for the loss of wages my hubby doesn't take home as he was sacked from his job 2 weeks ago. *sigh* -------------------> dragging myself to work and working all weekend..................................*grumbling* I wanna the weekend off, heheh! Can't complain as I have to make a living! :P

Goldie

It's ID4 time!

Eat grilled rib with family and watch firework next to the beautiful river. :wave:

"ID4?"

hmm reminds me of the 1996's summer flicks, "Indepenence Day" when aliens were invading Earth...it was all right though

:ily:

4ofJuly.gif

Back