Happened again yesterday *sigh*

The police will give you a fine for waste police's time in my country, what about America/Canada's?

Whoa, I didn't know that police will give ppl fine for wasting their time.. :jaw:

The police will give you a fine for waste police's time in my country, what about America/Canada's?
Well, in the USA, it is against the law to make a false complaint. Is that what you mean?

I do the same as you, but I don't think you understand my post here, I'm talking about if a person jumped in the middle of the street out of nowhere, and you did not even see it coming and you hit a person, it makes it your fault? Not all the time. It depends on where this person ran from, if a person ran from a park where there were too much trees and you did not see it coming, it's an accident ready to happen at any time any place, sometimes you have no control over your own vehicle, when slamming brakes, vehicle can go out of control just like that, someone will get hurt either the driver, the person who's jumped in the middle of traffic.

It's the same goes for animals as well. I do brake for all animals. I haven't hit any animals except a bird flew right on my windshield while driving on the highway and it got killed. :(

Yes I understand what you mean and have say that it´s true.

That's the part we're having trouble understanding.

We have the same law about accidents. But according to your description of the event, there was no accident. There was no contact between cars or other objects. No one's car needed fixing. So why call the police????

It almost seems like the other driver wanted to call the police just because he was :pissed: . Is there a German law against making someone :pissed: ?

Simple answer:

He tried to convince the police that I "break the traffic law" for save small animal life... and nearly risk his life for hit my car because of that cat. I convinced police that there´re no accident etc. They only come to make lesure to me to not do that again next time...

No really, there´re no law or obligation on this but recommend to call police on us if we "disobey the law"... It look like that he try to get the claim for "body harm" because what I did is risk his life... :roll:

Liebling:-))) said:
He tried to convince the police that I "break the traffic law" for save small animal life... and nearly risk his life for hit my car because of that cat. I convinced police that there´re no accident etc. They only come to make lesure to me to not do that again next time...

No really, there´re no law or obligation on this but recommend to call police on us if we "disobey the law"... It look like that he try to get the claim for "body harm" because what I did is risk his life... :roll:

There's always risk involved when it comes to driving whether it's from the weather, or a car that suddenly stopped, or the pedestrians/animals that may be walking or running across the street....

If it's too dangerous for him to drive then maybe he should start riding his bike on the sidewalk and stay off the road ... ;)

There's always risk involved when it comes to driving whether it's from the weather, or a car that suddenly stopped, or the pedestrians/animals that may be walking or running across the street....

If it's too dangerous for him to drive then maybe he should start riding his bike on the sidewalk and stay off the road ... ;)
Absolutely right! :P

Maybe that guy should call the police to arrest himself because he risks his life by driving on the road every day, ha, ha!

It kind of reminds me when I was in a head-on accident. The guy drove his car across four lanes to hit me (I was in the correct lane, driving the correct speed). The other driver tried to blame me! He told the police that if I stayed home that day I wouldn't have been in the accident! Ha! I guess if I had never been born there wouldn't be an accident either. What a joke!

Well, in the USA, it is against the law to make a false complaint. Is that what you mean?

Correct.

Maybe that guy should call the police to arrest himself because he risks his life by driving on the road every day, ha, ha!

It kind of reminds me when I was in a head-on accident. The guy drove his car across four lanes to hit me (I was in the correct lane, driving the correct speed). The other driver tried to blame me! He told the police that if I stayed home that day I wouldn't have been in the accident! Ha! I guess if I had never been born there wouldn't be an accident either. What a joke!

Ha Ha, what a feeble excuse!

Everyday is a risky.

Ha what a joke, if it weren't for you, it could have been someone else anyhow...since he's the one that drove his car across the four lanes, that's his fault...

interesting thread.. but yeah i saw a dead squirell other day i was like ugh.. some1 drove and hit it.. by accident I'm sure it was near where i live.. but other time i saw a squirell or raccoon I don't know but one time i saw a dead animal in middle of big street somewhere i don't remember but I was like :ugh3: oh well people never pay attention where they drive if they hit a animal or not.

interesting thread.. but yeah i saw a dead squirell other day i was like ugh.. some1 drove and hit it.. by accident I'm sure it was near where i live.. but other time i saw a squirell or raccoon I don't know but one time i saw a dead animal in middle of big street somewhere i don't remember but I was like :ugh3: oh well people never pay attention where they drive if they hit a animal or not.

I saw raccoons, cats, dogs, deer, birds, skunks, and more..
yea it sad to think after I saw them..:ugh3: :tears:

One time I ran over a jackrabbit in AZ...I was upset for the rest of the day. It was NOT a good feeling!!!

One time I ran over a jackrabbit in AZ...I was upset for the rest of the day. It was NOT a good feeling!!!

It ok, Things happen...
at least u still can honor that rabbit..
I did honor these animals on the roads..
I still remeber them from my heart

Liebling, about stubborn cats--Ive noticed that cats panic and run in front of a car for some reason...Ive seen this many times since I drive to work very early in the morning (before 6 am). I think the cat you saw was in shock or was in "fight or flight" frame of mind.

Ive run over a coyote one nite many years ago--I was driving and felt a big bump and went "oh oh I must have hit a coyote". :eek3: I never saw it at all cuz it was so dark outside. Seen plenty of dead animals on freeways--just red smears on the road, ugh.

:lol: Exactly, that´s what my hubby said the same thing...

Absolutely right! :P

:lol: I have to give you the right about that guy... :lol:

I told my hubby what you said here... He was like :roll: *what a joke* and said the drivers alway find feeble excuse to blame anyone....

Liebling, about stubborn cats--Ive noticed that cats panic and run in front of a car for some reason...Ive seen this many times since I drive to work very early in the morning (before 6 am). I think the cat you saw was in shock or was in "fight or flight" frame of mind.

Ive run over a coyote one nite many years ago--I was driving and felt a big bump and went "oh oh I must have hit a coyote". :eek3: I never saw it at all cuz it was so dark outside. Seen plenty of dead animals on freeways--just red smears on the road, ugh.

Yes, I have to give you right about "shock" ..

My hubby drove to next villiage for way to work every day... and know how to make animals panic and run away from the road... My hubby taught me how to do that...

If you see the "stubborn" cat sat on the middle of the countryside road then drive slowly and turn your car light off and turn light on again and turn on and off... then it frighten cat off... It works pretty good... It´s same with big animal as well... Next time I will try with my hubby´s advice if I see "stubborn" cat.

Yes, I have to give you right about "shock" ..

My hubby drove to next villiage for way to work every day... and know how to make animals panic and run away from the road... My hubby taught me how to do that...

If you see the "stubborn" cat sat on the middle of the countryside road then drive slowly and turn your car light off and turn light on again and turn on and off... then it frighten cat off... It works pretty good... It´s same with big animal as well... Next time I will try with my hubby´s advice if I see "stubborn" cat.

haha, good one!
Ill try that too :cheers:

senseless and avoidable waste of human life!!!!

My friend's 20 years old son was the driver, he tried to save a Kangaroo in the middle of the road, his 16 years old front seat passenger (girlfriend) died instantly when his car smashed into a tree recently. Another passenger, a 18years old was injured, but died overnight after a life support machine was turned off.

Which one is more important to save - animals or people's safety in your car????

My friend's 20 years old son was the driver, he tried to save a Kangaroo in the middle of the road, his 16 years old front seat passenger (girlfriend) died instantly when his car smashed into a tree recently. Another passenger, a 18years old was injured, but died overnight after a life support machine was turned off.

Which one is more important to save - animals or people's safety in your car????

First of all, I am sorry to hear about this.

It´s no excuse to blame animal or human how to risk driver´s or front passengar´s life.

We have many deers, boars, foxes and hares in forest and many children around in villiage where we live... It´s our own responsible to drive carefully when we KNOW there´re big or small animals/small children/biker everywhere...

Of course there´re frequent road accidents due animals but driver´s injury or kill very low/rare. Why? Because we drive carefully and slowly because we know it´s common to have big animals everywhere in forest... and go out of forest including children.

My hubby drive on the same road to work where the big animals frequently around for over 22 years - no once hit animals because he drove carefully... me, too when I am on the way to same road where my hubby go daily... for small shopping and buy something from farmer... no once hit... because we KNOW...

Back