Halloween costumes:

Maybe it's time to buy a straitjacket costume for Patty?

Sure DreamDeaf, Go ahead and be me, when you do, You'll never go back to your old self. :giggle:

my bf and i are gonna get dressed up for halloween but don't know what we want to do yet... so he suggested ADAM AND EVE... i was like yea!!! he GULPED AND SAID NO FRAKKING WAY!!! i said sure why not!?!?!? he kinda freaked out... :rofl: i said... it is your fault cuz you brought it up!!! :rofl: cuz he has NO GUTS TO GO "SORT OF" COMMANDO WITH A LEAF!!! BAWK BAWK BAWK!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so any ideas/suggestions for us??? :giggle:

Cheri said:
Sure DreamDeaf, Go ahead and be me, when you do, You'll never go back to your old self. :giggle:

That will be easy... Ive not been my usual self since I dressed up as Nixon back in the 70"s. Ive been AWOL from my own id - if you find my id, please don't give it back to me. Send it on a long trip to Siberia.

FeistyChick said:
so any ideas/suggestions for us??? :giggle:

Sure *rubbing hands* I have a list for ya and your boyfriend,

how about Medusa and Hercules, or Queen and King, Robin Hood and Maid Marion, Popeye and Olive Oyl, Prince and Cinderella, Jasmine and Aladdin, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.. even better how about plug and socket (I saw that at Party City) LOL!

Oh I still have a mask, seemly it is scarier look but... (sniff) Patty dislikes that mask and threatens me not to wear in our residence. I guess what I have to do is to cut out the mask from a box of my favorite cereal, Boo Berry and treat myself a friendly Halloween.

Cheri said:
even better how about plug and socket (I saw that at Party City) LOL!

I dont think they would need costumes...they have ready-made costumes for that!

DeafDyke, Patty has not been sane since the day she married Chris. You know how sex changes a woman after she gets married... and vice versa for men too.

this is gonna be my costume. im gonna grow out a beard like that too. i dont know what ill do for the hair.
10127615.jpg

I saw that Target has Dukes of Hazard costumes. $30 for an outfit that you could by at a thrift store. But I'll bet that SOMEONE will buy it. (Bet you $30! LOL)

I HATE buying costumes. They are SO expensive!

i might will wear hello kitty or follow the fatal frame costume style or become a anime girl....who knows.....have to wait and see cuz i have to creative more then i wud look like either one of them heh :dance2: :devil:

(Patty here!!)

*sniffs tears of joy!!* AllDeaf knows me too well!! :giggle: I've never once been sane and I've no plans to be!!

FeistyChick said:
she means she will DYE HER HAIR BLONDE like you and then get a push up bra, ummm high heels?, ummm go to a tanning salon to get tan like yours, ummm what else??? :giggle:

:lol:

DreamDeaf said:
DeafDyke, Patty has not been sane since the day she married Chris. You know how sex changes a woman after she gets married... and vice versa for men too.

Patty and Chris are married?! (surprised)

AJ said:
this is gonna be my costume. im gonna grow out a beard like that too. i dont know what ill do for the hair.
10127615.jpg
just promise me you won't wear too much makeup like Johnny Deep has.

fei ku said:
i might will wear hello kitty or follow the fatal frame costume style or become a anime girl....who knows.....have to wait and see cuz i have to creative more then i wud look like either one of them heh :dance2: :devil:
or perhas as Kasumi? :naughty:

Attachments

• kasumi.jpg
    kasumi.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 2
Back