Halloween costumes:

i have no idea what im going to be and i have a party on the 19th

I changed my mind. I'm not going as a relay operator...

I'm going as a communications assistant. :|

*screaming*

My daughter gonna be "Michael Jackson"... geez I told her, No way!!!

She said, why not.. so play act "Can I hug you?" I told her.. stop it.. I refused ler her pretend act alike Michael jackson... *praying* please let her change mind within 2 wks left to go...

My little son hasn't decide what he want wear halloween. I think I assume he will wear simple hockey player rest same last year.

cental34 said:
I changed my mind. I'm not going as a relay operator...

I'm going as a communications assistant. :|

HUH?? It is the same thang!! :P

flyfishfemme said:
You two could dress up in the '60's (in pony tails and skirt with striped shoes and his hairdo comb back in lots of gel and tight shirt and poly pants) or the '70's (straight hair or afro with headband, you in very short mini skirt & go-go boots & he in low hip bell pants, peace colors shirts), it seems simple as that, you won't freeze or get hot in 'em :P

Good idea or not, FeistyChick??

flyfishfemme said:
You two could dress up in the '60's (in pony tails and skirt with striped shoes and his hairdo comb back in lots of gel and tight shirt and poly pants) or the '70's (straight hair or afro with headband, you in very short mini skirt & go-go boots & he in low hip bell pants, peace colors shirts), it seems simple as that, you won't freeze or get hot in 'em :P

What do you think, FeistyChick??

Back