hair long, short, shave or bald?

I have long wavy dark brown hair. On a guy , not matter as long as its stylish and neat :)

I have medium but past my shoulder natural curls darker brown-red with gray hairs... gonna get haircuts soon! prolly be shorter as summer is here! :P

when i was young it used to be very curly strawberry blonde...

here is my fav pic of me when i was 2 yrs old.. curly hairs... :)
me2yrsold.jpg

as for my future man- i dont care if its bald, curly, short, gray, white, whatever.. it doesnt matter to me as long as it is washed and smell great! :)

I was half asleep when I post on this thread,sorry about that.

I don't care what a guy hair is as long as it neat,for some reason bald men turn me on. :naughty:

like actor vin diesel from fast and the furious car.
another one from dancing with the star, forget his name shoot, he was a football player or something, he's tall 6'5".

I have medium but past my shoulder natural curls darker brown-red with gray hairs... gonna get haircuts soon! prolly be shorter as summer is here! :P

when i was young it used to be very curly strawberry blonde...

here is my fav pic of me when i was 2 yrs old.. curly hairs... :)
me2yrsold.jpg

as for my future man- i dont care if its bald, curly, short, gray, white, whatever.. it doesnt matter to me as long as it is washed and smell great! :)

Aw, that's cute :)

i have long natural curly brown hair

for men i don't care of the styles unless it is not a mohawk style.

my hair is straight and brown hair (chocolate hair) sometime above my shoulder and sometime pass my shoulder since my hair is very thick

for guy, love long hair for some reason ^^;;

My hair is long on my lower back about 16 to 18 inches. My hair color is dark brown with shine like an Indian's hair.

My fiance has a dirty blonde with thick curly hair. He hate it! He always cut his hair to military style every months. When he was in high school and his hair was bang with curly. When he was little boy and have a beautiful platinum blonde with curly. I love it!

I like guy's hair shaggy, military style NOT MOHAWK!!!!

I can't wait to have a kids' hair what their hairs alike. :D

My hair is naturally curly but very very fine so I cant have it long. Too thin. I always have it around my shoulders and I usually straighten it out. It is dark brown.

As for mens' hair..I love the thick wavy hair. My hubby is black so he keeps his head completely shaved.

my son has beautiful soft curly hair and my daughter has georgous thick straight hair.

My children's hairs. I wish mine was like either of theirs!

Jan62008064.jpg

My hair is naturally curly but very very fine so I cant have it long. Too thin. I always have it around my shoulders and I usually straighten it out. It is dark brown.

As for mens' hair..I love the thick wavy hair. My hubby is black so he keeps his head completely shaved.

my son has beautiful soft curly hair and my daughter has georgous thick straight hair.

Jan62008064.jpg

your kids are beautiful. :)

I have ghirardelli (dark brown) wavy hair.

as for guys, I don't care as long as he has a long but not short, shavy or baldy personality. c:) the guy with down-to-earth personality wouldn't think of having a mohawk, right? ;)

I prefer short hair. When I get my hair cut, I usually get it done with #2 and #4 clippers. :)

Jan62008064.jpg

my hearing friend has a mixed black/white daughter just like your son. but her is long curly. she looked almost like halle berry.

I used to have shoulder length natural curly dirty blonde hair. As for my man.. mmmmmmmm he is bald and have goatee.. mmmm he is really sweet guy and I don't care how he looks. I love him for who he is, not outside look :P He sure turn me on, when he shaved his bald hair.. mmmmmmm.. When I first met him, he have shiney bald, long goatee, pierces on his tongue and nipples and have barbwire with bull skull tattoo. He is the freak as he called himself on his nickname. :P

Back