H1N1 virus claimed my sister

my condelences to you and your family , Deafbajagal...

My deepest sympathies are with you and your family after hearing of your recent loss. If I can be of help throughout this difficult time, please just let me know. :hug:

I got my seasonal flu shot two months ago but I haven't gotten my H1N1 shot yet but my doctor says it will not come out until January.
Oh, well...

I'm really sorry about your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. :hug: My thoughts are with you and your family.

We did get H1N1 shots yesterday as both of us high risk. THey said even if we thought we had had it we should have the shot. Again so sorry for your sister.

I'm sorry for your loss, you have my deepest sympathy. :(

I am sorry to hear about your sister passed... YOu are in my prayers. I already had my daughter two years old her flu shot and swine flu shot so I be getting my reg flu shot and swine flu shot this monday. Too many people have died from swine flu here in Virginia. CDC have already said the swine flu is already spreading pretty fast so I don't go out much unless it food shopping or xmas shopping. It seems it getting worst so hopefully they will keep making more vaccine.

Tonight, it would be one year since her death. I miss her so much.

If you haven't spoken words you should be saying to a loved one, do it now. I wish I could take back my last words to her and replace them with words I've always felt but never expressed.

I am sorry for your loss bajagal. I hope your hanging in there.

I'm so sorry, Bajalgal. I remember when she died. I also contracted H1N1, and not without complications. Hopefully, people are better educated now.

:hug:

:grouphug:

OMG!!!!! *hugs* *hugs I"M SO SORRY!!! *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* <3

I did get my swine flu shot and influenza shot at MIT last year, but I think I missed the flu shot clinic this year....but last year was really crazy, students were getting swine flu left and right, and I was lucky enough to not to get infected. I think this year is much better as there hasn't been any news of students getting sick rapidly..so you guys...be careful, especially if you live in a place close to other people on daily basis.

Tonight, it would be one year since her death. I miss her so much.

If you haven't spoken words you should be saying to a loved one, do it now. I wish I could take back my last words to her and replace them with words I've always felt but never expressed.

I am sorry you can't go back. I bet she knew how you felt about her.

My husband got a flu shot today, but I wasn't allowed because I am sick.

I hope your emotions heal with time.

Wow, I didn't see this last year. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will do my best to prevent the spread of the flu (including H1N1).

I just received my flu shot from my doctor and also the pneumonia shot too as now I am 65 years old. We have not gotten any H1N1 influence here at all anywhere on the island so far. So it is good. It is good that you carry the memory of your sister one year later today. Have peace with yourself. Here is the hug from me. :hug:

Deafbajagal.... I just found it out that your sister died last year as i was reading this tonite... Sorry for your loss.... My wife cannot take any flu shots because she is allergic to eggs... I don't need to take flu shots because it would not be fair for her that she cannot take those flu shots at all... :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear about your loss. Dwell on the good memories you have of your sister and it will help ease the pain. You will always have her with you in your heart. :hugs:

Back