Guys, What would your response.....

Fitnessfreak

Reaction score
Guys, what would your response be when you see some chicks with hair under her armpits??? :eek:

I'll tap on my wife and say..."Look there..there's a butch woman."

I've seen plenty of women like that. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I'll tap on my wife and say..."Look there..there's a butch woman."

I've seen plenty of women like that. :p

:werd: I have seen many women like that too. My stepmom (deceased now) was one of them. It didn't bother me as long as she doesn't show them all in front of me. My brother didn't like it. Poor him.

it doesnt bother me either -- i know alot of women who would become lazy during the winter season shaving LOL

Gosh but that would knock me off if i see one.. Ack!! They need to show some cleaning hygienes... Guess everyone is different... As for me, I would prefer shave 'em off.. No matter what...

It doesn't bother me the least. In Europe and other parts of the world, women do not shave their legs or arms. It might be strange, but it's how nature is for women. I think it is funny that we think it is so unsettling to see women with hairy armpits.

I'd go... "Whoa, there's more hair there than on my head!" :lol:

I have a "friend" that is like that sometimes. I personally trim my armpit hair. I can't stand having alot of hair on my body. But to me, if a girl hasn't shaven for a week or so, that isn't bad. If she starts to get really hairy, then that is gross to me.

"GREAT MOTHER OF GOD!!! WHY AM I EVER SENT ON EARTH!?!?!"

Back