Guess this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it's not allowed to look at the url no matter what the reason is. There is no cheating. I do not look in the urls.

I can understand why you wouldn't want people to look at URL of pictures posted on here. However, what is wrong with using google to try to find clues? It would be same as researching for information using books and etc.

guessgame2.jpg

Which country from?

India

where is Jake?? I guess. I am going to bed. It's 2:22 now. In case if I am win the answer. Can you guys wait until tonight?? If I am not win then continue. Good night!

I can understand why you wouldn't want people to look at URL of pictures posted on here. However, what is wrong with using google to try to find clues? It would be same as researching for information using books and etc.

That is why you have to make sure there is no words in the url because anyone can simply cheat.

I didn't cheat, I did some history class in high school.

I was driving home from work, thats why it is absent from alldeaf! :lol:

Someone said India -getting warm!

Whats the name of the region?

Sasha64 - Warm, but wrong city, still.

Dang this a hard one to find Bangladesh? If wrong then am going to quit and try again tomorrow as it been a long day already.

I knew it was a Brahma statue. Most people easily confused it as Buddha. it's located in........... nah I'm not in mood to post pix and monitor the answers.

Mumbai (Bombay) India?

'thingie'?

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, nope!

HINT: It snows there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back