Grrrrrrrrrrrr Fur!!!!

horselover61

Reaction score
I am so furious with this person. She claims that she raised the foxes and skinned them and they are still alive.

Here is the conversation I had with her. I have no idea how the heck she got my yahoo im. I think it is a he not she. Duh but at the end it funny what he said about me. LOL

vitorio roben: they are all mine
ME: fur coat that animals u were talking about??
vitorio roben: yes. isnt it lovely?
ME: no
vitorio roben: why not?
ME: cuz that killing the poor animals and they dont deserved to be suffered!!!!
vioio roben: but in my fur farm we work different
ME: yea right!!!! still killing the animals is not the answers
vitorio roben: we are not kiling them
ME: then how the heck did u get the fur???
vitorio roben: we skin them
vitorio roben: and then the fur come back
ME: then they suffered the pain
ME: no the fur dont come back at all
vitorio roben: how do you know?
ME: yea i have seen it and i aint no dummy
ME: the fur is on the skin and once u skinned it and they suffered for no reason at all
ME: how would like to be skinned with your own skinned huh??
vitorio roben: why are you so rude?
ME: no you are animals abused!!!!!
vitorio roben: you wrong. i take care of them
ME: oh bull
vitorio roben: we dont kill them. we skin them when they still alive
ME: oh they do feel the pain from being skinned off their body and that is abused and you know it.
ME: if you want the fur then you would have shave it not skinned it
vitorio roben: do you see the white fox coat? i know each of those foxes. it is very hard to me hear all you are saying
vitorio roben: i raised them
ME: oh bull u know what u are nothing abut abused so cio
vitorio roben: is it you that walks between the cages and hears the yealings or me?
ME: it is you who are abused the animals and i dont need to see that kind of fur there are too many animals that are suffered becuze of your stupidity and nobby
vitorio roben: dont you wear any furs or leather garments?
ME: no furs and no leather at all
vitorio roben: what are your shoes made of?
ME: not all shoe are made of leather
vitorio roben: do you wear heels?
vitorio roben: all heels are leather
vitorio roben: you lie
ME: no they are not
vitorio roben: and you know that. look around your house. i am sure you can find leather objects
Me: i always make sure i dont buy leather mind you
vitorio roben: so what do you suggest me to do?
ME: get rid of the fur and put the animals back in the wild
vitorio roben: ok i will let them go. but cant i keep the coats?
ME: nope but donate to the charity
vitorio roben: why cant i at least keep some coats?
ME: cuz that abuse
vitorio roben: walking with soft fur coat around your neck is it abuse?
ME: yep
vitorio roben: ok, bye
vitorio roben: you are a good woman, i am serious
ME: oh thanks

WTG Horselover

that fur farm :rl: We need to conserve animals and stop depending on them for foods and furs etc. Animals have right to live in this world like we do. We can't take that rights away from those poor animals.

ohhhhh that person is soooooo fucking stupid! for wear fur that is soooo damn abuse!!!!!!!!

I would not want buy the fur no thanks! .. :rl:

hat-rabbit-combi.jpg

I have a fur hat. You - "fur haters" need to understand how American-Indians killed animals to survive. Some people like to wear fur for warmth. Many farmers did horrible to cows, goat, sheep, pig, etc.. and we still eat their meat. Some people need to respect people's preferences instead of bashing on them UNLESS that person DID hurt them.

:eek: That person sounds like an ignorant fool, how can that person cannot see how the animals struggling desperately while being skinned alive? This person sounds so heartlessly letting animals die slowly and painful to death for just fur. If I ever seen anyone do that to an animal, they would be one sorry bastard for ever meeting me.

hat-rabbit-combi.jpg

I have a fur hat. You - "fur haters" need to understand how American-Indians killed animals to survive. Some people like to wear fur for warmth. Many farmers did horrible to cows, goat, sheep, pig, etc.. and we still eat their meat. Some people need to respect people's preferences instead of bashing on them UNLESS that person DID hurt them.

What you don't realize is that the Native Americans used literally everything from an animal's body. They don't waste any body parts, they utilize everything.

Fur farmers don't do that. They raise animals to kill for fur.

What you don't realize is that the Native Americans used literally everything from an animal's body. They don't waste any body parts, they utilize everything.

Fur farmers don't do that. They raise animals to kill for fur.

Honestly I have no idea how they made fur hat, coat, etc and I never want to know. Reason I buy the fur hat, because of warmth, and feel comfortable. IF you don't like it, don't buy or wear. But for other people who like to wear fur clothes, let it be. People who spray the red X on people who wear fur clothes is completely against with people's freedom.

Suppose you eat beef hamburger, a vegetarian person runs to you and spray the red X on your hamburger. You would be pissed off, right?

Hmm... I wonder if this person is faking the story?

Honestly I have no idea how they made fur hat, coat, etc and I never want to know. Reason I buy the fur hat, because of warmth, and feel comfortable. IF you don't like it, don't buy or wear. But for other people who like to wear fur clothes, let it be. People who spray the red X on people who wear fur clothes is completely against with people's freedom.

Suppose you eat beef hamburger, a vegetarian person runs to you and spray the red X on your hamburger. You would be pissed off, right?

YOu're not getting the point. Besides, I don't eat beef.

I eat mostly poultry and once in a while, pork chops or ham. Yes, I'm perfectly aware of how cruel meat farmers are and they are also a nasty polluter which is why I don't eat a lot of meat. Their mega-farms are causing 80% of the land erosion and they also pollute the riverways. I eat some once in a while since we are omnivores. By nature, we eat vegetables more and meat is supposed to be the least-eaten food group.

Do you think most bears eat meat? From what I know, at least 80% of a bear's diet contains of berries, plants, etc while roughly 10% is meat-related.

I don't think you really understand why some people are against the meat farmers and fur farmers. It's because of how they treat the animals and how they pollute the Earth.

hat-rabbit-combi.jpg

I understand the warm of the fur. But you have to understand they do it while the animals are alive to get the fur to be made into a hat or coat and that is cruel.

As for a meat yea I do eat meat but dont know how it is process but knowing that they do get killed. We need food to survive. There gotta be someway to save the earth from pollute the rest of the body.

authentic said:
As for a meat yea I do eat meat but dont know how it is process but knowing that they do get killed. We need food to survive

Yes, some of us do eat meat but they raise those animals and treated them with respect before their visit to the chopping block, but they get killed first, it's different between skinning animals while they're alive and killing them first.

For fur, those animals that were skinned alive, they were not treated with respect, those animals are pulled from their cages and thrown to the ground; workers bludgeon them with metal rods and slam them on hard surfaces, causing broken bone, and they're still alive. The only way to prevent such cruelty is never to wear any fur, so I refused to buy fur.

So which one is worse? You decide, authentic.

WTG Horselover. It's pretty sad for animals being skinned alive for fur. I wish it was banned for this. Even better to put those people (who skinned the animal alive) to see how it does feel like when someone skinned them alive without any of the painkillers and treatments.

WTG Horselover. It's pretty sad for animals being skinned alive for fur. I wish it was banned for this. Even better to put those people (who skinned the animal alive) to see how it does feel like when someone skinned them alive without any of the painkillers and treatments.

They slowly died after being skinned off. They dont get any kind of treatment. They get throw out after being skinned alive.

To be killed for their furs and to be killed to eat meats are 2 different issues.

There are some people who will buy coats that are made of mink, and any types of furs for warmth but however, there are some people who just wants the furs for the "look". What's going to happen when the furs are discarded after they get bored with it? That wouldn't justify the purpose of utilizing the furs.

If they want to wear the furs, that's fine but don't do it on the expense of treating the animals in a horrendous situation such as skinning them alive.

I won't get in the debate about fur but I can say with absolute certainty the person was lying. You cannot skin an animal with fur and have the fur grow back. The fur grows out of the skin. If you remove the skin there will not be more fur.

I have hat of fur..
Wasn't realized that it's real FUR.. OMG! I felt bad, I bought it from Native Eskimo. They came and selling during Sunfest festival. I saw, Fake Fur and bought it.. I wore it everyday in the winter.. meanwhile I discovered that inside of fur hat.. Oh my my.. It's real SKIN.. *Pretty hard for me feel 'bout this one* I have no choice and keep it.. cuz I did bought it.. I do not believe fur.. because it's killings innocent animals.. *Break my heart*
As same thing goes my hubby say that.. He have one too.. Oh well..
We are understand that Native Eskimo are making their living decent for need money to earn it.. They are live far away up the north where ALWAYS COLD CLIMATE.. Never summer!

I have hat of fur..
Wasn't realized that it's real FUR.. OMG! I felt bad, I bought it from Native Eskimo. They came and selling during Sunfest festival. I saw, Fake Fur and bought it.. I wore it everyday in the winter.. meanwhile I discovered that inside of fur hat.. Oh my my.. It's real SKIN.. *Pretty hard for me feel 'bout this one* I have no choice and keep it.. cuz I did bought it.. I do not believe fur.. because it's killings innocent animals.. *Break my heart*
As same thing goes my hubby say that.. He have one too.. Oh well..
We are understand that Native Eskimo are making their living decent for need money to earn it.. They are live far away up the north where ALWAYS COLD CLIMATE.. Never summer!

Hey I dont blame ya but I understand what you are trying to say. Dont worry.

I was raised up on an Island in the Aleutian Chain in Alaska. We used to go hunting for animals and wear the furs. We did get produce and such, but then there would be a blizzard, or hard seas, and we wouldn't get a shipment of produce, milk, cheese, eggs, and bread. So everyone hunted. We stored the meat and wore the fur to keep warm. Theres nothing wrong with killing an animal for food, and if you are using all of it. If you are just killing it for the fur and then just dispense of the rest, that is when I do not agree with it. But if you are eating it, using everything of it, and then wearing the fur to keep warm then i see no problem. As per meat farmers, thanks to Temple Grandin 85% of all meat farmers use her humane methods for treatment, shipment, slaughter, and processing. Yes I admit there is that 15% who abuse their animals and scare them, but we are making strides in that department. 85% is quite that accomplishment for humane ways of slaughter.

hat-rabbit-combi.jpg

When American-Indians were hunting there were a lot more wildlife alive. We have no real need to wear fur any more as there are lot man made fur that keep you such as warm as animal fur. We have the technology to made coats that light weigth and water proof and they will keep you very warm.
People that wear fur do not care about wildlife.

Back