GRRR!! @#$**!@&*!! gotta vent..

M

Mistyrose

DAAAMMM IT.....I had to get outa the fawkin shower...I waas in middle of
a nice warm vigorating shower with nice smellin shower gel all over me then booom! the damn water was SHUT OFF! I was like....WHAT THE FUCK?? oooOOhh! WAS I SOOooo PIssSSEddDD OOOOOffFF!!!! GRRRRRRRrrrrRRR!!
So here i am....bitchin off about it on the alldeaf!............$$%%^##$%*&&!@#*.....ohhh dont mind me....im just so damn mad..i hate it when they shut the water off when im in the middle of my bathin....i still have the soap on me and my hair drippin wet.......no tellin how long the water will be off..they should have the damn COURTESY to let us know they gonna turn the damn water off!!......................................
:rl: :madfawk: :rifle:

Wow, that is not a nice surprise! I'm very sorry you got stuck like that.

Who turned off your water?

:-o Oh Defee that is awful. If the water company had planned on doing repairs in your neighborhood, they are supposed to let everyone on the street know that the water will be shut off, and approximately how long it will be shut off.

The water company here did that a couple of times for us when they had to repair or replace the water pipes on our street, they would let us know that the water would be shut off, and how long.

I hope you get your water back soon.

Oh shyt I see gun! *runs for her life*

Hope you'll get the water back soon before your body starts to get itchy.

I know how you feel, Defee because a couple of weeks ago I was at my mom's house to stay the night with her for a couple of days, I was taking a shower (I knew a couple of guys were working out there on the road to fix the new water pipe) then my mom said hurry up and get a quick shower before they will turn the water off so I had to hurry then all of a sudden they turned it off so I had to wait for a couple of hours.

I am sorry to hear about that, but hope your water will come back anytime.

Wanna get even with utily companies?When your bill comes wait until date due says on your bill but if they shut down your neighborhood get everynone together and tell em wait until your bill says date due and mail it the day before date due and that will make bill collectors work harder.

Nooooo, I did pay my freakin water bill ON time! They just shut the water off without any damn notice! thats not fair! I had to wait two freakin hours before they finally turned the water back on!
Yeah, Babyangel...if you see them guys doin some work, dont take any baths at all! But we had no warning at all and i never saw any guys down the road or nuthin...we live out in the country anyways..
Yeah, Katzie...IF i saw any of those guys, I would have shot them! :devil: LOL!
This is not the first time either...grrrrr!
RAvensteve...Im fixin to call the freakin water people my piece of mind about not warning us of water shut off, for crying out loud.....
my husband came home, i was ranting about it and he just laughed...i told him it was not funny...told him if it happened to him, he wont like it, with soap still on his body and shampoo on his head..heh! he just shrugged.. :squint:

aww poor ya , defee.. i suggest you to buying 2 to 4 gallon of water as spring water or distilled water.. put them under sink .. for emergency .. if happened to the water shut off .. so you can using one gallon of water , pour it over your body , hair rinse off .. easy! i always put them under the sink for emergency if happened in the future.. it good up to 2 years as expire anyhow! :) ..

TOF

I hear ya Defee. I been there and done that at my old place. The mobile home park where I used to lived always shut off every Wednesday cuz it was a well. Yea Took a shower then boom nothing and got soap on my hair and body. GRRRRRRRR

No, they don't care because this is gonna to excite them as they will transfer to property taxes bill and add service charges which is costly!!!
Only STUPID people would mess with water bills!

ravensteve1961 said:
Just Hold your Bill until date due.That will really piss em off.

TongueOnFire said:
aww poor ya , defee.. i suggest you to buying 2 to 4 gallon of water as spring water or distilled water.. put them under sink .. for emergency .. if happened to the water shut off .. so you can using one gallon of water , pour it over your body , hair rinse off .. easy! i always put them under the sink for emergency if happened in the future.. it good up to 2 years as expire anyhow! :) ..

TOF
Gooood idea! Im gonna go shopping tomorrow and buy 12 gallons of water for emergency like that!! but ugh..it will be C O L D..YIKES! lol! but better than have soap and shampoo on body and head, haha...thanks for the tip, TOF!

Pomeranian said:
I hear ya Defee. I been there and done that at my old place. The mobile home park where I used to lived always shut off every Wednesday cuz it was a well. Yea Took a shower then boom nothing and got soap on my hair and body. GRRRRRRRR
So you know how it feels...ugh..its awful...with soap on your body and shampoo on your head and go around the house with towel wrapped around your body waiting for the damn freakin water to come back on...crikey! my husband thought it was funny..said he wished he was home to see me like that...geeez! i nearly choked him for that... :squint:

Defee said:
Gooood idea! Im gonna go shopping tomorrow and buy 12 gallons of water for emergency like that!! but ugh..it will be C O L D..YIKES! lol! but better than have soap and shampoo on body and head, haha...thanks for the tip, TOF!

hehe, your welcome !! :)

Forgot to add this, FYI the water authority is mostly controlled by either town or county! No way you could mess with them!

ravensteve1961 said:
Just Hold your Bill until date due.That will really piss em off.

Defee said:
You don't have to buy the water. Just wash out your gallon milk jugs and 2/3-litre soda bottles and fill them from the tap. You can use a Sharpie to write the date on them (for drinking water purposes).

diehardbiker65 said:
Forgot to add this, FYI the water authority is mostly controlled by either town or county! No way you could mess with them!
Oh Really? In other words theyre county council? Good!!!! Heres how you get even then...This November VOTE EVERY ONE OF THEM OUTTA OFFICE.. If you see anyone name says RE-ELECT dont vote for him or her

Back