Group Hug!

AJ

Reaction score
come on join the group hug. i dont care if ya dont like someone just join the group hug. it will make you feel better. here ill start

:grouphug:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AJ, This is very sweet!

:hugging you all tightly and closely:

Lord knows, I could have used a genuine hug for weeks.

MUAH! I feel better now.....thanks guys :)

Oh big, big :grouphug: , AJ is right, we need to all get into a grouphug!! Ahhhhhhh that is so much better. We all needed to do this. Good thinking AJ.

I've always felt awkward when hugging, but what the heck....

147171521_m.jpg

Meg said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AJ, This is very sweet!

:hugging you all tightly and closely:

Lord knows, I could have used a genuine hug for weeks.

MUAH! I feel better now.....thanks guys :)

*gasps* let me gooo! i can't breathe! JK... :grouphug:

Reba and I have many disagree and different perspective on God through head of our thoughts.. and don't worry about our heat discuss as agree to disgree or disgaree to agree on the issue topics.. But I give her
hug.gif
and try respect her for who she is. I can't change her thoughts, her judgments, her perspectives that way! :D

Because I don't believe in playing a hate around! I do sometime like to debate with someone else who i disagree. I don't mean to try something hate who person is as take too personal serious... Just debate with person who disagree some issues.. I expect "Mature to mature".. not Mature to Childish.. :)

awwwwwww *grabbing CCSinned and dragging his ass into the mob* come on now, everybody hold hands and sing together in harmony "kumbaya kumbaya..."

Eve said:
awwwwwww *grabbing CCSinned and dragging his ass into the mob* come on now, everybody hold hands and sing together in harmony "kumbaya kumbaya..."
* Kicking & screaming* NO NO NO It's a nightmare come true!!! :Ohno:

Oh that is nice! I like hugging friends. Here it is! :hug: :grouphug:

Better no :buttsex: LOL LOL LOL JK!

Feeling silly today. Sorry!!! LOL LOL

Back