Grocery Shopping

Where do you go for grocery shopping the majority of the time?

• Winn-Dixie

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Publix

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Save-a-Lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SuperWalMart

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 60 60.6%

• Total voters
im really like going shopping at wal-mart more best for me but sometime i go shopping at Krogers and also Sams Club.My mom always wanted low prices at Krogers because my mom hates expensives shopping like as foods and lots of more what my mom wanted it sometimes my mom always going walmart for shopping of grocery depends of her work at hospital she is nurse of CCU

my Aunt who lives in Evansville,Indiana she likes expensives shopping because she is rich she can afford everythings and plus bills, and lots of mores.

my family always like going walmart shopping of foods and any brands of grocery stores what my family wanted it

when i got married one days i would going shopping foods at walmart,Krogers and also Sams club

my grandmother intives me going walmart and sams club for shopping but i like going shopping with my grandmother and my aunt more spend with her and also my Aunt than my mom but sometime with my mom.

im really hates my mom because she give me less money like $20.00 that totally sucks! but i like getting more bucks than $20.00

I like shopping at Wegman's followed by P&C Fresh Markets, then Price Chopper. I did not vote because the list showed more of Florida chains and that person who made the poll IS from FL! I can tell where those chains are from.

When I am in Detroit on business, I go to Kruger. In Florida where I used to live for six months back in 2002, I went shopping at Publix.

Wegmans is a great chain! They are headquartered in Rochester, NY, the home of NTID and RSD and large Deaf Community. Danny Wegmans and the chain care about deaf people and they do have TTY in the store, um..good benefits, etc.. Thats what I was told. Wegman's is on top 5 best companies in US according to Forbes Magazine.

I voted Superstore at Walmart and save me a lot of money and time. Shopping foods and things need at home.
Mommyof4

Where do you do your grocery shopping the majority of the time? Sometimes I go to Publix, but the majority of the time, I shop at Winn-Dixie for groceries. :)

When I lived in Maine, I used to shop at Shaws and Hannafords.. depending on who had the better discounts each week.

Now that I am In NC. I shop at Food Lion or Walmart.. except for my Sobe drinks, which I buy at Kmart.. they are the only store that sells them that I have found so far. and I'm not talking the energy drinks, I'm talking the large glass bottle with the lizards.

You means like that?
sobe.jpg

I just shop at Super Target at most time but sometime at Jewel Osco because no Wal-Mart Supercenter in 15 miles radius.

In LA, I just shop at Vons and Ralphs at most time because no hypermarkets except for some area in suburb.

I have never heard of Von's, Ralph's or Albertson's.

We have Publix, Winn Dixie, Piggly Wiggly, Super Walmart, Food Lion, and Harris Teeter chain stores.

Yes they are out in California... I like to shop at Ralph's... sometimes at Albertson's...

My parnter n I usually shop for a lot of food @ walmart but the usual food, we shop @ Kroger store which is King Sooper where it's a block away from us lol BUT we called it queer sooper heh

I usually go to HEB for grocery shopping.

1. HEB
2. Super Walmart
3. Whole Food (Great stuff at Whole Food. They have almost everything from the world)

I hate going grocery shopping so whenever we are out of something, I just make a quick run to the store and do it as fast as I can. I dont know why I am like that but I feel like I need to get it over with everytime I am in the food store. I always get the feeling that I am wasting time. It is such a pain in the ass. My husband does most of the food shopping and he shops at Sams Club.

I have never heard of Von's, Ralph's or Albertson's.

We have Publix, Winn Dixie, Piggly Wiggly, Super Walmart, Food Lion, and Harris Teeter chain stores.

I used to work for Albertson and I learn that that store is the 2nd largest grocey store in US, the lead is Kroger.

However, I also learn that Albertson will change to "Save Mart" Eek.
I don't like it.

Anyway, my favorite to go is Central Market under HEB.

I would like to buy any cheap foods:

In Canadian stores:
1. Super Walmart
2. Price Chopper
3. Basics Food
4. Sobeys
5. Dominion

Buying cheap prices would be great, but the food's quality won't be good for your health. That's the problem.

I used to work for Albertson and I learn that that store is the 2nd largest grocey store in US, the lead is Kroger.

However, I also learn that Albertson will change to "Save Mart" Eek.
I don't like it.

Anyway, my favorite to go is Central Market under HEB.
I used to work at Kroger. :)

I go where the sales on meats are. Like Winn Dixie when they have buy one get one free on meats..

But I picked Wal-mart due to that is where I always end up getting majority of my other groceries at.

Back