Grocery Shopping

Where do you go for grocery shopping the majority of the time?

• Winn-Dixie

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Publix

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Save-a-Lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SuperWalMart

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 60 60.6%

• Total voters
I used to shop at the Food Lion, but now I can't. *tear*
So now I must shop at Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart supercenter. I go shopping right after I get off from work. It is the most conveint way of shopping for me since it is where I work. ;) Thank goodness it is open 24 hours. Not all grocery stores are open 24 hours. The only other grocery store in my town that is open 24 hours is Reasor's.

I vote others because I am not in America. :lol:

I bought fresh vegetables/fruits from farmer markets sometimes and also supermarket, too.

Super Walmart cuz I find it cheaper there then any other store. For example my hot coco at Walmart cost me $2.67 and at Hannaford cost me $3.39. Big different. I went to Super Walmart yesterday during snowstorm. LOL I made it home. :D

Sometimes I buy small food chunks..as such..Milk, food supplies needed, little meats... and veggies.

1. SuperStore *simliar alike Loblaws*
2.A&P store
3. IGA
4.Price Chopper

Large amounts of foods chunk for once a month every.
1. SAM'S
2. Costco

Butcher's A Grade Meats..
1. Butcher's *Nearby few blocks away from my home*
2. Courtney's Meat Butchers.. Drive 20 minutes away from my homearea.

1. Trader's Joe
2. Whole Foods
3. Stop & Shop

I dislike Walmart because many traditional stores went bankrupt. Walmart buy major items that made from China. China is a communism country.

Nancy said:
Ocean is right.....I live in the SE part of the US...in Florida. :) We have a lot of Winn-Dixie and Publix stores here in FL. :)

:applause: Nancy! Two points for us, because, we live in Florida! :rofl:

I actually moved here from Maryland in 1998, so it's been awhile since I've been back there. If I I remember right (Fly and Taylor, you guys can check me on this :lol:), they have Acme, Food Lion, Safeway, and Giant grocery stores. Plus, a few more that I know I'm forgetting.

Maryland seems to have a lot of different grocery chains these days. :giggle:

In England we have shops called Sainsburys, Safeway, Tescos, Somerfields, cant remember what other shops there are!!

I usually shop in Sainsburys

I shop either at Wegman's or Wal Mart Super center...it is depend what I need on the list.

LMA

Oceanbreeze said:
:applause: Nancy! Two points for us, because, we live in Florida! :rofl:

I actually moved here from Maryland in 1998, so it's been awhile since I've been back there. If I I remember right (Fly and Taylor, you guys can check me on this :lol:), they have Acme, Food Lion, Safeway, and Giant grocery stores. Plus, a few more that I know I'm forgetting.

Maryland seems to have a lot of different grocery chains these days. :giggle:

Acme ive not heard of -- Food Lion yep altho theyre mostly clustered on the Eastern shore, Safeway and Giant ofc have in MD

theres also Sam's Club, Wal-Fart and etc -- but i dont bother shopping at those locations

there is also a Snider's a Jewish owned grocery store -- thats where mom likes to shop for the meat items cuz theyre more fresher there apparently

i shop at safeway, Costco and Walmart

Walmart for the esstential stuff like degergents and milk and household appliance and computer stuff too like CD stuff needed... ( do i need more no i don't)
And Safeway for veggies and meats thats pretty much it and once a month we go to the Costco to get monthly bulk stuff which is MUCH cheaper than dealing with twice a month shopping stuff so that way we ll only need milk and butter when our two weeks are up :)

( time to clean the fridge out soon as we have spring cleaning coming up)

Back