Grandson's big catfish catch :)

wow that big one :lol:

when I was 15 yrs old that I was went with a family cottage. I was sat in the boat and waiting for catch the fish till it caught it and my old rod was so hard to life it up and I was wondering if it is soo big fish ??? till saw fish's face and I said WHAT IS THAT?????? my mom and step dad said it is a cat fish and I said ohhh cat fish?? look like china's face!! they laughed at me lol haha it was sooo heavy it hard to lift up from my rod darn! till my step dad let cat fish go in the water not to keep :) not huge just normal fish but heavy wow
Yeah, that's how Hubby described to me, too. It was a struggle to bring the fish into the boat.

Here's what it looked like in the net:

Attachments

• net2AD.jpg
    net2AD.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 38
Yeah, that's how Hubby described to me, too. It was a struggle to bring the fish into the boat.

Here's what it looked like in the net:

Wow that big .. mine was small as normal probably it was baby catfish I guess

Wow, That's a pretty big size your grandson got hold of. I'm sure your grandson would be so proud to brag about the size of the catfish he caught once he goes back to school to share the story with his friends, heh.

Those fresh deep fried southern style catfishes are so good. Ha, Yeah, us southerners gotta have every thing deep fried eh? :lol:

By the way, Congratulations. ;)
Thanks for the congrats.

The total catch for my family that day was 90 lbs. (before cleaning). Plenty to share. I wish I could give you some. :)

Wha..a...Amazing your grandson is the best fisher! Congrats!

Do you guys eating Catfish? Or another kind fish?

We ate some of the fish tonight. It was delicious!

We still have a lot left in the freezer. We will invite some friends over for a cook out next week.

I ate catfish first time last week. it tastes ok. Guess it makes me feel good next day. how silly me!

I am happy for your grandson amazing catching big catfish!

Very nice, Reba; you must be proud of the lil guy!

The kid's lucky he didn't get eaten by the catfish instead!

That is a BIG catch! Congratulations!

Wha..a...Amazing your grandson is the best fisher! Congrats!

Do you guys eating Catfish? Or another kind fish?
Oh, yes, we eat catfish, and all other kinds of fish that we can get.

Oh, wow ... that's really B I G !! :lol: I am glad your grandson had a good time. It sure brings him a big smile. :D

By the way, congratulations ! :)

holy chit thats a HOOGE fish!!! Congrats to your grandson on the days catch!

OHH that is a HUGE catfish!!! Didnt know they can get that big? Congrats to your grandson and I'll bet it will be a birthday memory he will never forget! :)

Back