Got a question for...

i alrady said my age. I am house mom.

I'm babysitting the kids at the moment. I dont know what time my sister comes back but sure. :D

lol irish, maybe. :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
i alrady said my age. I am house mom.

I'm babysitting the kids at the moment. I dont know what time my sister comes back but sure. :D

lol irish, maybe. :D

Hmm :naughty: When will I know the real answer? :twisted:

:rofl: @ irish

Pro, they're back. I'll wait for 1pm. I'll get online to talk with u on internet.

Gonna get off. Later.

ASK MORE QUESTIONS!!! 34534 amount! :D

My real name is Amanda S. Not Shield. Everyone on internet calls me Mandy for my nick-name. :D

The signature... bird, the eagle below ur comments and u got cow-people where ur name are. :D

<< Used to have 2 cats. 1 rabbit. They're gone.

Got a daughter.

quit high school. Is in "home study" where I can basically graduate like normal high school.... no GED.

6 sis/2 bro. All half or step.

14 nieces and nephews...1 on the way.

Knows Complicated, Prostock19, allisonjoy, teddy, james, and few more in real life.

*thinking* Ummmmmmmmmmm..... JUST ASK ME ANYTHING!!!!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
<< Used to have 2 cats. 1 rabbit. They're gone.

Got a daughter.

quit high school. Is in "home study" where I can basically graduate like normal high school.... no GED.

6 sis/2 bro. All half or step.

14 nieces and nephews...1 on the way.

Knows Complicated, Prostock19, allisonjoy, teddy, james, and few more in real life.

*thinking* Ummmmmmmmmmm..... JUST ASK ME ANYTHING!!!!

Have you converted any other hearing people like you did to Matt?

Matt kinda did it on his own. He wanted to be part of deaf world after he talked with me.

My baby's father change his attitude toward deafness after Navy. Then he met me online. We talked then I guess he had a thing for me then we met in RL. He already learned lil signs because I taught him over the camera and himself doing the site. So we dated for 11 mos and have daughter together. :( Long story about the break up. Its VERY confusing.

Umm.. other guys would be Tim maybe... 2 tim. :D 1 in MA which I will not detail alot about him due to my hating. He have deaf parents but he is real ass.

Another tim would be in RI and he seems great when he wants to learn signs. :D

Nick, he was always around us. Hearing/Deaf in 1 bus. Yes, I know..stupid but whatever. We happen to date.. lolz! He always learn signs everyday and he would tease all of us alot. Its awesome! :D

I had few guys learning signs and they seems great with it. :D So far! Lolz!

I can make the story short after I know what the fuck going on with me and my baby's father. I must say I'm...in love with him. Almost marry him. :( Long story. I dont know where to start. I dont know what messed up in our relationship. I have to talk and give him time. U know.. men. lolz.. into cave with their mind and dont think about it everyday. Distract themselves all the time.

WOMEN FROM VENUS.. MEN FROM MARS...gonna read that book. :D

You don't have to share all of those details if you don't feel comfortable. :D

It's interesting how you shared your experiences with hearing people. Glad prostock19 is smart enough to be around you. :p

Back