Got a question for...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm..... i dont know. :D Until a person who have personality and looks comes together (i know the looks doesnt count but its how i feel toward it.) *Ya know teeth, bath, yak yak.. u know...eww if they didnt.*

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Ummmmmmmmmmmm..... i dont know. :D Until a person who have personality and looks comes together (i know the looks doesnt count but its how i feel toward it.) *Ya know teeth, bath, yak yak.. u know...eww if they didnt.*
*zoom* to bathroom to brush my teeth, take a bath, shave my facial hair and come back online hoping Mandy'll give me 10... oh wait she's female... :fart: :naughty:

rofllllllllllllllllllllllll at pimp. I think u want my pant. :D or just want me. lolz lolz lolz

irish, make that 75 :D

DAMN COMP... .have to shut it off and I am too lazy to REDIAL that lil shit. Anyway, I guess I'll do something else while I'm off... gn for now.

nana.gif
at both of you Irish and Mandy... :kiss: and make up!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
*zoom* to bathroom to brush my teeth, take a bath, shave my facial hair and come back online hoping Mandy'll give me 10... oh wait she's female... :fart: :naughty:

:rofl: !!!!!!!!!!!! hahhaha you are so cute said that :lol:

Back