Got a question for...

Darlin, I want at least 3 kids. Matt and I had issues long time ago but we're just talking. :D We had alot of stuff that we shared to each other. :D

Irish, Ur nut. lolz

Silence... Its okay. :D I feel comfortable talking. Right now its VERY confusing with me and the last one. I'll deal with it...everyday now.

Askkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me anything. :D Even included me with Matt/ally (allisonjoy)/teddy (Tim)/ complicated (Hea)/ and more from here that I listed ......................

Or my family, my life..anything. ;)

:rofl:

Mmmm... i thought ur gay?

Must say.. I am not into looks. SURPRISED! I'm into personality. :D I even date with the uglies.

Mmm.. the rate of your look.. to the truth... 1worst to 10 the best. I say 5 :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
:rofl:

Mmmm... i thought ur gay?

Must say.. I am not into looks. SURPRISED! I'm into personality. :D I even date with the uglies.

Mmm.. the rate of your look.. to the truth... 1worst to 10 the best. I say 5 :D
:rofl: yeah I'm gay lol... I agree I'm into personality that will last eternity "until death do us apart"... come on see me and make me a 8 not 10... :rofl:

lol ur personality... since i know u... :D its 9.

I'm a girl if u didnt know. lolz
I'd bet you'll give me 10 if you were a guy??? Lmao... I know I am wrong but guessed your name is Sheila???

it mandy... read earlier post :) pimp

lol :) irish
look at my eyes... I'd be tired after looking for your names earlier... I did saw that name but didn't think it was you...

Back