Google's Browser Arrives Tuesday

I tried it. It's not bad. I'll have to use it more often to get used to it.

I was like that with Firefox. I thought I would never use Firefox. One day, I decided to try it out just for the hell of it.

It was awkward at first, but I learned to love it.

One thing about Chrome is that it wasn't what I expected.

When I first saw the word "Chrome", I was thinking of the metallic appearance that's popular among many software skins. That made me think that Chrome would have this appearance as well.

When I went to the download page, I saw this picture... Chrome's logo. I actually liked the logo and it made me think that the scheme would be similar. If so, that would be awesome.

After downloading it, I was a bit disappointed with how the whole thing was one color... blue.

As they say, it's in the beta stages. Let's hope they do something about the color scheme because it's color that makes internet browsers more user-friendly. :)

On Windows version, Chrome got 79 out of 100 since Safari got 75 out of 100, very closer.

Still is a beta version so I shall wait and hear what others say... I stick with the FF for now. :cool2:

On Windows version, Chrome got 79 out of 100 since Safari got 75 out of 100, very closer.

NO! Chrome is beta, it belong to beta listing which WebKit beat Chrome big time.

As final version that release in public. Safari is only the lead ACID4 score in Mac/Win period.

I just did it but it would not let me log in to AllDeaf.

Maybe after I restart?

Cool, I tried to download it in few while ago, ok but not let me login on alldeaf. I will re start it later.

If the alldeaf.com won't let you in, but did you get the 'Thank you for logging in, (your username here)' message before entering in, if so -- it is a system issue for the forum becuase I have experienced the same thing in other browers, -- just click 'Today's Posts' and it will automatically switch to your account.

If the alldeaf.com won't let you in, but did you get the 'Thank you for logging in, (your username here)' message before entering in, if so -- it is a system issue for the forum becuase I have experienced the same thing in other browers, -- just click 'Today's Posts' and it will automatically switch to your account.

I already did that and I still was not logged in even after restarting and then logging in again and going to todays posts.

So I uninstalled it and they sent a window to get feedback for why and I told them.

OK, thanks. I am in the middle of downloading it and will see if it affects mine.

After restart it, working to automatically switch it. It looks ok. Firefox browser is better than Google Chrome. I have four different browsers in my pc now. :giggle:

Damn the Chrome -- I will install on my laptop - I can't use Chrome on my work PC.

I tried it. It's not bad. I'll have to use it more often to get used to it.

I was like that with Firefox. I thought I would never use Firefox. One day, I decided to try it out just for the hell of it.

It was awkward at first, but I learned to love it.

One thing about Chrome is that it wasn't what I expected.

When I first saw the word "Chrome", I was thinking of the metallic appearance that's popular among many software skins. That made me think that Chrome would have this appearance as well.

When I went to the download page, I saw this picture... Chrome's logo. I actually liked the logo and it made me think that the scheme would be similar. If so, that would be awesome.

After downloading it, I was a bit disappointed with how the whole thing was one color... blue.

As they say, it's in the beta stages. Let's hope they do something about the color scheme because it's color that makes internet browsers more user-friendly. :)

It'd be cool if the GUI colors could be configured. Guess that could come later. The name Chroma would be fitting for something colorful, like my work that makes light filters. Wonder why they used Chrome instead when Google uses primary colors in its logos.

Back