God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, wisemen, shepherds and couple of elderly in the temple
Yes... wise "old & senile" men who were probably suffering from religious psychosis.

PuyoPiyo;

If you are here to debate then debates, This is not a humor forum. You're pulling the thread off topic. :thumbd:

What kind of miracles?

He made dead people alive. He walked across a great lake. He made blind eyes see perfectly again. He healed deadly diseases with a word so many more. I already stated that in this thread, read my respond to Liebling. ;)

He made dead people alive. He walked across a great lake. He made blind eyes see perfectly again. He healed deadly diseases with a word so many more. I already stated that in this thread, read my respond to Liebling. ;)
There are such thing as "near death experiences" where people look like they're dead... but they aren't.

Walked across the great lake? Recently scientists have found evidence that in that area, there were ice (consisting of specific minerals) that floated below the water... enough for a person to walk on. Oh wait, it was written in the Bible... by someone else who heard it from someone else who heard it from someone else. Doesn't that sound like an urban legend?

Diseases? I've seen Wiccans use herbs to heal some sicknesses. Those herbs were created by nature. Sadly, people call them witches and burn them at the stake. Seriously, is it only "okay" if God or Jesus does it... and "not okay" if someone else does it through resources provided by God?

PuyoPiyo;

If you are here to debate then debates, This is not a humor forum. You're pulling the thread off topic. :thumbd:

I am not debating. I even don't see any debate as what I said. I am not serious about what I was joking about. Open mind a bit please. Or Christians prefer to be offending all the times? I wonder.

Some "people" here and out in the world proven to me in the bible what God was saying, He knew that people would foolishly reject his leadership and instead to be the God of their own lives and fail. God calls this rejection "sin." How many times God tried to get close to people, and people push further away and make wrong choices, Just like Adam and Eve, who eaten from the forbidden tree, they put a curse on the world, From the moment of Adam's sin, all people were destined to die. Yet, in God's promise, there is still hope, Eve's children Cain and Abel. Abel chose to be a shepherd, while Cain became a farmer. God showed his respect to only Abel because no animal was a sin, Cain who God did not respect was a farmer and Adam and Eve's sin goes out through all human race. There was no forgiveness of sin. Jesus didn't arrive on earth yet, Cain attacked Abel and killed him. Then the Lord asked Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?" Cain answered, "I don't know: Am I my brother's keeper?" God said, "What have you done? I hear the voice of your brother's blood crying to me from the ground.

Then years passed, people began to fill the earth, people were sinning, their hearts was only evil, they destroy their free will based on what they want to do instead of doing the righteous.. God was grieving :(

Noah was the only guy who respected God, So God said to Noah, "The end of all mankind is coming. Because people have filled the earth with violence, I will destroy them along with the earth. Noah did preached to the people, "Those who refuse to honor God shall be destroyed." Sadly, everyone mocked Noah and laughed at God's warning. But Noah and his family were the only ones that believed God. Finally, the water covered everything on the earth, a big flood.

You see, this is what I've been seeing today how people still rejected God, labeling him "a murder" making up fascinating stories about it's history, and God, because they're looking at what their mind logic are telling them, instead of really believe it from the heart that the bibles is really telling us the story of it's history of it's people and the creator of God. ;)

There are such thing as "near death experiences" where people look like they're dead... but they aren't.

Walked across the great lake? Recently scientists have found evidence that in that area, there were ice (consisting of specific minerals) that floated below the water... enough for a person to walk on. Oh wait, it was written in the Bible... by someone else who heard it from someone else who heard it from someone else. Doesn't that sound like an urban legend?

Diseases? I've seen Wiccans use herbs to heal some sicknesses. Those herbs were created by nature. Sadly, people call them witches and burn them at the stake. Seriously, is it only "okay" if God or Jesus does it... and "not okay" if someone else does it through resources provided by God?

There is no evidence of ice during those times, and if Jesus standing on it, He would slipped and fall, and there were storms and very rough waves, which is impossible to still have ice.
and witchcrafts/wiccan is not similar with God. God sees behind it, not humans. Just like Adam and Eve, God sees behind it, not Adam and Eve.​

There is no evidence of ice during those times, and if Jesus standing on it, He would slipped and fall, and there were storms and very rough waves, which is impossible to still have ice.
and witchcrafts/wiccan is not similar with God. God sees behind it, not humans. Just like Adam and Eve, God sees behind it, not Adam and Eve.​

IF, Jesus was standin' on it, I don't think He will slip and fall. Remember, He walked on the water ? And, He didn't drown. He controlled everythin' in His Power. ;)

IF, Jesus was standin' on it, I don't think He will slip and fall. Remember, He walked on the water ? And, He didn't drown. He controlled everythin' in His Power. ;)

I know He does, but as their human's theories, that is why, I said that. Even tho, there is no evidence of ice.

And there's no evidence that Jesus or God existed either.

Yes there is, Why hasn't God wipe us out yet, like he did during the Noak's time? Because Jesus was the one who died on the cross for us, God giving us a chance to turn around and do what's right. ;)

Evidence won't come till time comes. If Jesus isn't God, then there is no such Immanuel.
If you want us to dismiss the fact that God doesn't exist due to lack of evidence...

Then you should dismiss the fact that there is no evidence of ice or herbes or witchcraft.

Yes there is, Why hasn't God wipe us out yet, like he did during the Noak's time? Because Jesus was the one who died on the cross for us, God giving us a chance to turn around and do what's right. ;)
God hasn't wiped us out because God isn't there to wipe us out. ;)

There is nothing wrong with herbs, and even hebrews/jews use herbs. God forbids witchcrafts/wizard which is in the law of Moses. Even Thomas doubt Jesus till he saw his own eyes, but God blessed those who believes without "proof or evidence". It will be coming of time, will be finalize. No God, then, we won't be here, bec proof what I see what's going on this life.

There is nothing wrong with herbs, and even hebrews/jews use herbs. God forbids witchcrafts/wizard which is in the law of Moses. Even Thomas doubt Jesus till he saw his own eyes, but God blessed those who believes without "proof or evidence". It will be coming of time, will be finalize. No God, then, we won't be here, bec proof what I see what's going on this life.
Well, many women were burned to death under the name of God for bullshit reasons... property, jealousy, stupid suspicions, etc.

If a woman sits at home with a cauldron stirring up some potions to heal some sicknesses, what are people going to say? "OMG! She's a witch!"

Well, many women were burned to death under the name of God for bullshit reasons... property, jealousy, stupid suspicions, etc.

If a woman sits at home with a cauldron stirring up some potions to heal some sicknesses, what are people going to say? "OMG! She's a witch!"
Yeah, since after Jesus' Ascension, shouldn't be put to death on witchcrafts. But not sure, if there were victims and etc in those time. Just like Islamic's law executing many like homosexuals, converting to christianity or other religions and etc.

I was just joking, please use your sense of humor :roll:

Look, I dont think you should make fun or make jokes about Jesus
or Mary, or Heavens forbid, Holy Spirit!! Thats unforgiviable
sin! I dont care if you just joking, it is disgusting and despicable
thing to do, in my opinion.
Nothing is wrong with sense of humor at all but not to make
fun of Jesus or Mary or whatever when it comes to sex or something
disgusting, ok? do you get my drift?
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back