God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Mary was drunk and completely forgot that she had sex with other man, happened she was pregnantized! She still never remember that she had sex and thought she was completely virgin.

I am just playing a joke :)

Hey, we will never know cuz we werent there. It is a funny thought though but very unlikely. :)

Maybe Mary was drunk and completely forgot that she had sex with other man, happened she was pregnantized! She still never remember that she had sex and thought she was completely virgin.

Sex with other man, eh ? How do you explain that God is called the " Father " ? He don't need the other man to be God's father.

FYI, Mary was neeeever drunk and got pregnant with other man just like this. Mary was suffered enough by people when she was pregnant with the Holy Spirit.

Sex with other man, eh ? How do you explain that God is called the " Father " ? He don't need the other man to be God's father.

FYI, Mary was neeeever drunk and got pregnant with other man just like this. Mary was suffered enough by people when she was pregnant with the Holy Spirit.

I was just joking, please use your sense of humor :roll:

I was going to say the same thing but since it was your joke, I prefered u to say it. I dont see what the big deal is since u already stated that u were joking?

^^^ Yeah I was just joking, I didn't mean as fact as Mary had sex with other men. I also believe that God don't want us to have a serious and frown faces, he want us to be happy and laugh along.

I noticed that the believers are an ignorant but busy to be angry and blame Eve&Adam or Satan... Blame blame blame ... and treat God differently that´s because he is no sin... :roll:

Accord my knowledge, who create the tree of knowledge to test Eve & Adam in first place when he KNOW it is going to happen to them... I accept the fact that it´s his responsible for not protect his creation children. That´s how we all got sinners... I´m not angry and bitter over that but accept my knowledge and know what right and wrong... I acheive to cope my family with my own strength, not do what the bible says and blame anyone, period.

Off the point, and that is other way around, humans are being ignorant and blaming God, saving the people, accusing God is what you are saying. Again, God's goal is bringing people to heaven, sin itself cannot enter the holiness of God, then how can we get in? Jesus, simple is that. Human try and try and try to be smarter than God and trying to find "logic", what a waste.

I know that. I can READ you when you said " jokin' " the first time. I ain't blind.

I was just addin' my comments to your post. That's alllllllll..................

Actually, that could be true.

Joseph probably found out and didn't want people to look at them wrong... so he allowed the story of Mary being the "Virgin" to avoid bad attention. :Ohno:

There was no proof that God was the father of the baby.

The only person to start the rumor was Mary.

Did God actually appear in front of everyone and say, "Mary is the mother of my son... Jesus."

I know that. I can READ you when you said " jokin' " the first time. I ain't blind.

I was just addin' my comments to your post. That's alllllllll..................

Peace out! :)

Joseph probably found out and didn't want people to look at them wrong... so he allowed the story of Mary being the "Virgin" to avoid bad attention. :Ohno:

No, Joseph thought she was raped while he was away, then he have suspected Mary of being unfaithful with another man in getting pregnant then Joseph realized that the child in Mary’s womb was conceived by the Holy Spirit, because An angel told him what Mary says was the truth, and even told him what the baby's name would be, Mary told Joseph the same thing after he heard it, so Joseph believed it. If two people says the same things, how can that be a lie?

Actually, that could be true.

:laugh2: :ty: :rofl: :rofl:

The only person to start the rumor was Mary.

Did God actually appear in front of everyone and say, "Mary is the mother of my son... Jesus."

Yes, wisemen, shepherds and couple of elderly in the temple

Jesus proved doing many things that only God could do, which are miracles, and, Jesus was sinless. So how could he be like one of us? When he does all those things? Doesn't make no sense Vampy.

No, Joseph thought she was raped while he was away, then he have suspected Mary of being unfaithful with another man in getting pregnant then Joseph realized that the child in Mary’s womb was conceived by the Holy Spirit, because An angel told him what Mary says was the truth, and even told him what the baby's name would be, Mary told Joseph the same thing after he heard it, so Joseph believed it. If two people says the same things, how can that be a lie?
Remember, there are some religions where couples feel it's better to lie than to face a truth.

Jesus proved doing many things that only God could do, which are miracles, and, Jesus was sinless. So how could he be like one of us? When he does all those things? Doesn't make no sense Vampy.
What kind of miracles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back