God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
But some parents do... not everyone discipline their children the same way...

Sure after give children many chances but Eve and Adam only have one mistake... Why can't the God gave them the chance and forgive their one mistake...?

I learn that the Vatican is behind the "Baal gods," do you know that? This "Baal gods" is found in the OT.

It's unbelievable that the Vatican hasn't changed since the O.T. and even, thou they said they were apologized for their wrong doin'...but, still they keep doin' at it inside the Vatican. I was thinkin' HOW MANY people all over the world worship the Vatican's pope ? I can imagine they are million of them. Are they blind or what ? Or they just don't research enough about the Vatican's history ? Or are they just bein' lazy and listen what the Vatican's pope say ?

It just boggles my mind. Unbelievable !!

Maria, this is their own belief as the same as you have your own belief as well. Who right? :dunno:

Uhh? I'm a "staunch" supporter? ROFL.
No, it's just that this topic got boring.
Posting here is like talking to brick walls [on both sides].

lol! yeah i misspelled the word..hehe..solly!
Just kiddin around, sir! This lady was
soo supportive of you guys, she was
always agreeing with you, so...heh!
I know what you mean.................:D

Maria, this is their own belief as the same as you have your own belief as well. Who right? :dunno:

I know....like I said in my previous post that I can't twist their arms to follow my God. But, it's also the Christians' responsibility to show them the Truth through the scriptures. Like for example : God says that it's not right to worship the images such as Virgin Mary via Jesus. I know many Catholic churches have their own Virgin Mary and Jesus statues. And, also God didn't say about purgation ( sp ? ) in hell. There are so many things that sometimes Catholic people don't know.

I read one young Catholic boy who wept over his mother's death. She called him to come to see her before she passed away. He did come to see her. She was very ill and lay in bed at Catholic Institution. She begged his son to pray to Virgin Mary for her, because she told him that Virgin Mary don't answer to her prayer. She begged to get well. That young boy did his best all he could. She complaint to his son that she was seein' somethin' strange in her room and asked for someone to move her to another room. The priest gave a permission for her to move to another room -- in hopin' that she will have a peace in spirit. That ugly and frightened " evil " spirits followed her to another room. She screamed to her son, " They are takin' me to the lake of fire ! They are takin' me to the lake of fire ! " over and over. She told him that she saw people in the lake of fire. She screamed until her voice started fadin' away ... that was when the ugly and frightened " evil " spirits took her soul out of her body. Her son begged his own mother to come back ! Her body started frozen like her face showed a " frightened " facial expression, leavin' her mouth open.

That boy saw the priest standin' besided his mother's bed and do nothin'. He didn't help his mother to get well. So, that boy determined to find his own Bible and hide it in his room. Every night, he read the Bible - he found Jesus and accepted Him as his personal Saviour. He promised his mother that he will find the T R U T H himself. So, he did. As an adult, he became a priest and warned Cathlolic people about the Vatican. The Vatican popes were tryin' to kill him where ever that man traveled to preach the Words of God. He became famous throughout the world. He died due to poisonous in his mouth from the dentist in several years later. He knew that the dentist attempted to poison him, but God held his death until his mission was completed.

Thanks for posting using this format; much easier to reply to now. :)

*sigh* I'm trying to explain you the example again. Sure, we debate when we have different view... Example: You debate to support one side and I debate to support both sides between facts and feeling. Do you understand what I am trying to say?
No, I don't understand. I don't see how you can support both sides and call that "debate."

Okay, this is your POV to support one side only than both sides. I support both sides between facts and feeling.
What do you mean you "support both sides"? I know that you don't support the Christian viewpoint, and that's one "side."

:confused: I already said that Military accepts both fact and feeling. Of course Military are for feeling than law. You know that I work for US government and have seen a lot of soliders here everyday... they talk feeling more than fact and law when they agree or disagree to.
I don't know what you mean by "Military accepts both fact and feeling." What does "accept" mean? Do you mean the military allows feelings to have equal weight with facts in judgment making?

Maybe you see a lot of soldiers but you don't really understand military philosophy, life and experience. Military people can discuss and complain about their situation but when crunch time comes, they must obey and perform. Military people have feelings but they must put personal feelings aside while performing their duties. The military can't succeed if every member performs according to personal "feelings" and emotions. It would be a disaster. Military victories aren't won by the side that is most sensitive. Military members must be well trained, disciplined, quick to respond, and willing to put aside personal needs for the sake of others and their mission. That doesn't mean they don't have feelings; it means they put their feelings into a different perspective.

It proves already that someone blame Pharaoh for his disobeyence with no think and no feeling for innoncent firstborns who have to die.
Don't forget the not-so-innocent first-born adults.

Do you have feelings for innocent Hebrew babies killed by Pharaoh and King Herod?

I know for a long, long time about those history including Nazi time as well... I do have sympathy feeling for them. Why should I repeat to say anything against them when they already accept their knowledge that those history are true and they are killer with no complication but beleiver?
I don't recall King Herod or Pharaoh ever saying they were sorry for killing Hebrew babies. I don't recall Egypt ever apologizing for killing the Hebrew babies and enslaving the Jews. Did the Romans apologize for killing the Christians martyrs, including babies and children? Why are those killings acceptable to you?

Pharaoh had the authority to let the Hebrews leave, and save the lives of the Egyptian firstborns. But he chose to sacrifice his own people. That was his choice. God (thru Moses and Aaron) gave Pharaoh several warnings, and thru the previous plagues proved that they weren't bluffing. But Pharaoh refused to let them go.

The beleivers are very complication to accept the fact that God killed firstborns and more people. All what I see is their denial and blame others for their disobeyence to support God etc. No, we are not angry over that but *sigh* to beleivers.
No one is denying that God sometimes sends death to those who refuse His way of escape. But you also fail to see the big eternal picture.

Suppose God didn't drown the Egyptian soldiers who were pursuing the escaping Jews. The Egyptians would have killed all the Jews.

Suppose God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. Their sinful influence would have grown and spread.

Suppose God didn't cleanse the earth of sinners during the Great Flood. At that time the only righteous family on earth, Noah's family, would have died out, and sin would be victorious over the whole planet.

Suppose God didn't give battle victory to the Jews against various enemy tribes. The Jews would have been wiped out.

Christians see those killings as God's protection and preservation of His chosen people, the Jews.

Yes I know, it's not just firstborns but children and adult as well.
They were firstborn children and firstborn adults and firstborn animals. "Firstborn" has nothing to do with age.

Where have I say "all"? I only know what I point Kill is Kill when we referred between the God and a person who did the same thing to kill the people in our debate.
"Kill is Kill." To kill someone is to cause that person's death. There are many ways and reasons to kill a person, and they aren't all "murders", and they aren't all equivalent. You can't possibly say that a mom who kills a man who is trying to strangle her child, is doing the same thing as a man who kidnaps, rapes, tortures, and then slowly kills a young girl. They are NOT doing "the same thing."

Killing is killing but killing is not always murder.

God never commits murder.

Some people do commit murder.

I hope this is clear.

"Kill is Kill." To kill someone is to cause that person's death. There are many ways and reasons to kill a person, and they aren't all "murders", and they aren't all equivalent. You can't possibly say that a mom who kills a man who is trying to strangle her child, is doing the same thing as a man who kidnaps, rapes, tortures, and then slowly kills a young girl. They are NOT doing "the same thing."

I hope this is clear.

:werd: !! Thank-you. You said it better than I did. :giggle:

Pretty soon some of us are going to be hollering for the Rapture! Hope that wasn't insensitive...

Pretty soon some of us are going to be hollering for the Rapture! Hope that wasn't insensitive...
RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE!

Oh, wait... it probably won't ever happen!

Everyone is going to get pissed off and nuke each other. The End. :)

RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE! RAPTURE!

Oh, wait... it probably won't ever happen!

Everyone is going to get pissed off and nuke each other. The End. :)

rapture3.jpg

There's go rapture!

Vampy is already bein' insensitive ! LOL

Lol, that'll teach me to keep my mouth shut!

Thanks for posting using this format; much easier to reply to now. :)

Welcome but thank Angel as well to wake me up with her suggestion... :)

No, I don't understand. I don't see how you can support both sides and call that "debate."

I thought you know my posts in any threads... If you still can´t understand then I can´t explain further... You will understand when you see my posts to support both sides between facts and feeling to any threads. :)

What do you mean you "support both sides"? I know that you don't support the Christian viewpoint, and that's one "side."

:confused: I thought we talked about general where we made our posts in ANY threads in different sections... All what I see your post is use your belief as an excuse to twist me... Right now, Did I say anything bad about or against Christianity... ? Nope, but respectfully agree to disagree with them and respect their beliefs when I have different belief as them. Where have I see Christian´s respect on our beliefs? Nope!

I don't know what you mean by "Military accepts both fact and feeling." What does "accept" mean? Do you mean the military allows feelings to have equal weight with facts in judgment making?

Maybe you see a lot of soldiers but you don't really understand military philosophy, life and experience. Military people can discuss and complain about their situation but when crunch time comes, they must obey and perform. Military people have feelings but they must put personal feelings aside while performing their duties. The military can't succeed if every member performs according to personal "feelings" and emotions. It would be a disaster. Military victories aren't won by the side that is most sensitive. Military members must be well trained, disciplined, quick to respond, and willing to put aside personal needs for the sake of others and their mission. That doesn't mean they don't have feelings; it means they put their feelings into a different perspective.

Don´t belittle my knowledge about military philosophy ... I work there for over 21 years and have see them come and go, not you. I work 40 hours per week and know them EVERYDAY, not you. I personally KNOW their life between duty and private a lot, not you. Got it?

Don't forget the not-so-innocent first-born adults.

So?

Do you have feelings for innocent Hebrew babies killed by Pharaoh and King Herod?

I ready answered your post that I know those history for long, long, long time and have sympathy feeling for them... Now again, YES I have a feeling for poor innoncent babies no matter what... not just them but everywhere in the world how and where the people suffers... Why should I repeat to talk about them since they at present time accept their knowledge of true history what Egyptian and King Herod did to innocent firstborns... They do not denied the history about this which is great

I don't recall King Herod or Pharaoh ever saying they were sorry for killing Hebrew babies. I don't recall Egypt ever apologizing for killing the Hebrew babies and enslaving the Jews. Did the Romans apologize for killing the Christians martyrs, including babies and children? Why are those killings acceptable to you?

:dizzy: Please use common sense... Anyway, it prove already that you denied and blame others for killed firstborns and people. Where have I say that killings are acceptance...??? *scratch my head* I think you confused between me and you... I would like to fresh your memory... It´s YOU, not me who accept those killings as capital punishment and also revenge, not me. :) I hope you remember that it´s you, not me because you know my thousands posts in any threads that I am not for killings as capital punishment and revenge.

Pharaoh had the authority to let the Hebrews leave, and save the lives of the Egyptian firstborns. But he chose to sacrifice his own people. That was his choice. God (thru Moses and Aaron) gave Pharaoh several warnings, and thru the previous plagues proved that they weren't bluffing. But Pharaoh refused to let them go.

See yourself what you said this. You blame others... God should do SOMETHING to Pharaoh or King Herod directly for what they did innconet Hebrew babies and people, not kill Pharaoh´s people ....including children, babies...as a revenge

No one is denying that God sometimes sends death to those who refuse His way of escape. But you also fail to see the big eternal picture.

Yes it´s fact... Beleivers denied that God punish people and babies to death... Look at website... I accept the fact that you don´t want to see websites but listen your own bible. You also fail to see it too...

Suppose God didn't drown the Egyptian soldiers who were pursuing the escaping Jews. The Egyptians would have killed all the Jews.

Suppose God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. Their sinful influence would have grown and spread.

Suppose God didn't cleanse the earth of sinners during the Great Flood. At that time the only righteous family on earth, Noah's family, would have died out, and sin would be victorious over the whole planet.

Suppose God didn't give battle victory to the Jews against various enemy tribes. The Jews would have been wiped out.

:dizzy: Look the example about 9/11, etc. Why can´t God do the same then? Where? :roll:

Christians see those killings as God's protection and preservation of His chosen people, the Jews.

AT LAST!!!!!!!! you did NOT deny your knowledge... See yourself what you are saying here that those killings are acceptance to Christianity belief. End of discussion... I have no further debate anymore. You said this is good enough...

They were firstborn children and firstborn adults and firstborn animals. "Firstborn" has nothing to do with age.

So?

What I say Kill is Kill is relate this thread here where and how the God and a person did the same thing, not use form of killings because it has nothing do what and how God did to the people. I stand what I never said ALL or form of killings but label kill is kill what and how the God did to the people...

Yes that´s right, God never commit murder because he is God and do what he wants with people from the earth... Simple is he created and killed the people. Kill is Kill, period.

Yes because we have world justice law on form of killings... where God doesn´t have which is a difference, that´s why the bible author did not call God as a murderer. :)

I hope this is clear.

I also hope this is clear for you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back