Glitching in Halo 2

I dont play halo 2 but I do hate cheaters. No matter what online games out there there will always be someone glitching/cheating. Last time that I got owned by a cheater is from CounterStike. No matter what update patches there is they will still find the way to cheat. Smack all cheaters. Hell fried thier damn cheating ass computers.

Xestor said:
LOL, yea! Look at my stats looks shit, due to cheater. Because all my clan memeber dont know how to use glitches, but they are expert player as honest. I told our clan to learn glitches, and war against cheater- still they dont interesting. Oh well. Im the one Expert glicthes. Yes and one deaf expert glicthes what I teach him long ago. Do u know who he is? Hes in this alldeaf. any guess his nickname from alldeaf? ^_^

im not surprised, every halo player got their stats screwed by cheaters. nusentinsaino's the one ya taught him that turned him into an expert on glitching, right? ya know how to get on top of headlong, and how to get out of the map of burial mound and coag?
fuck, my xbox's screwed, i cant turn it on, no green light, nothing, dead.
ya been thru this before? if so ya fixed it?
i doubt it, ive searched thru the net for a cure and found nothing worked.
(www.xbox-scene.com's the best)
blah, time to buy another new xbox i guess.

Nah, im not an expert... u got the wrong guy.

Anyway, Xestor i used to be lvl 11 but now i decreased to lvl 10... Why is that? :mad:

Wolfboy said:
I dont play halo 2 but I do hate cheaters. No matter what online games out there there will always be someone glitching/cheating. Last time that I got owned by a cheater is from CounterStike. No matter what update patches there is they will still find the way to cheat. Smack all cheaters. Hell fried thier damn cheating ass computers.

ya, sucks that there'll always be a way to cheat, but it'll be harder after the halo 2 patch i guess, possible detectable this time that gets traced and banned easier.
at least alot of known cheats/glitches'll be fixed in halo 2, right?, especially the annoying standbying bitches that suck their own nipple for oozy milk.
counterstrike on computer's kind of different than xbox live.
xbox live detect modded xbox to ban... ya can mod any damn thing ya want on computer and go online on the computer and cheat like hell i guess.
(i dont play any online game on compu so im ignorance of it.)

Potman09 said:
im not surprised, every halo player got their stats screwed by cheaters. nusentinsaino's the one ya taught him that turned him into an expert on glitching, right? ya know how to get on top of headlong, and how to get out of the map of burial mound and coag?
fuck, my xbox's screwed, i cant turn it on, no green light, nothing, dead.
ya been thru this before? if so ya fixed it?
i doubt it, ive searched thru the net for a cure and found nothing worked.
(www.xbox-scene.com's the best)
blah, time to buy another new xbox i guess.

Heh, U got wrong.. Its me- Im expert of glitcher. I also taught to Christo! He also expert too. We are war against cheater. Got it? Whenever i play around as normal until i notice someone use glitch, then i will know where it is and kill em, if more than 2 or 3 players- Ive to use glitch to kill em. Ah, www.xbox-scene.com about all modded xbox and other too. Its very old before release xbox back. ^_^ Thats why I got modded xbox and 2nd xbox(still virgin!)

Yea, i knew why know u lost ur lvl down by one lvl, Nusentinsaino. Remeber, we played at matchmaking for TS; however u quit from very begin, which cause ur points got worse minus to get loss by 1lvl or depend u play loss game plus too. Remember, dont ever quit game from matchmaking. u can quit from training game. If ur teammate quit on u, like u have 2 vs 4. u better to stay play unitl end of game. You will get more points and get lvl up. because of ur teammate quit, which is it bring little more points into ur. doesnt matter win or lose, if u have 2 player or low team vs many team. Remember, u and other guy who quit on us, My clan memeber and I stay on the game, played vs 4 players. I mean 2 vs 4 players! We rocked em! Which is i got lots of points for lvl. Actually, I dont care about stats. I do care about my skills thats all. Because too many cheater out there.

Last edited:
Wolfboy said:

Yea, i knew and played it before. CS isnt bad, but Halo 2 is worse and many glicthes and standby. Got it? If u have h2, u will see how it work. ^_^

Xestor said:
Yea, i knew why know u lost ur lvl down by one lvl, Nusentinsaino. Remeber, we played at matchmaking for TS; however u quit from very begin, which cause ur points got worse minus to get loss by 1lvl or depend u play loss game plus too. Remember, dont ever quit game from matchmaking. u can quit from training game. If ur teammate quit on u, like u have 2 vs 4. u better to stay play unitl end of game. You will get more points and get lvl up. because of ur teammate quit, which is it bring little more points into ur. doesnt matter win or lose, if u have 2 player or low team vs many team. Remember, u and other guy who quit on us, My clan memeber and I stay on the game, played vs 4 players. I mean 2 vs 4 players! We rocked em! Which is i got lots of points for lvl. Actually, I dont care about stats. I do care about my skills thats all. Because too many cheater out there.

Ah, Gotcha... Next time i will not quit any matchmaking games. I didnt know it would decrease your point in the levels as you quit the game. It does indeed take a while to gain up to the higher levels, I heard the highest is lvl 50. :eek: The only highest level i saw on XBL was lvl 16... have you seen any lvl 20's? Meh it takes too long. I kind of do care about my stats however from seeing it nowadays - It sucks. Yes it does suck alot... So fuck it, It doesnt matter anymore. Like you said, Skillz is what matters.

I hope this saturday night will work out.. Im seeing a girl at my house, and it might be around 12 or 1 a.m. (Eastern Timezone) So hopefully, you guys have more time to play with me and Xestor.

Nusentinsaino said:
Ah, Gotcha... Next time i will not quit any matchmaking games. I didnt know it would decrease your point in the levels as you quit the game. It does indeed take a while to gain up to the higher levels, I heard the highest is lvl 50. :eek: The only highest level i saw on XBL was lvl 16... have you seen any lvl 20's? Meh it takes too long. I kind of do care about my stats however from seeing it nowadays - It sucks. Yes it does suck alot... So fuck it, It doesnt matter anymore. Like you said, Skillz is what matters.

I hope this saturday night will work out.. Im seeing a girl at my house, and it might be around 12 or 1 a.m. (Eastern Timezone) So hopefully, you guys have more time to play with me and Xestor.

Yes, quit is really whack u up! Nusentinsaino, ur time is prefect for me, by 12am or 1am is great for me, because my time is behind in 2 hours along of ur time. Like Ur time 12am and my time is 10pm! ^_^

U know what? I played vs one player who highest than my lvl, like 35 or 37 lvl, i cant remember back to Dec 2004. However, they just talk trashy to us. My friend told them that im godalike. SO, they happy to vs us at XBC. I was like not why at XBL, because they dont want any record like that. SO, we played and I killed him badly! See it? I dont care about any lvl, repeat- I do care my skills thats it! So, from on now- Im okay with my skilks now than last Dec. I didnt play it very much, just play 3 or 4 time a week, due to my work really crazy and busy too. If u played with me back to old Halo in 2001 or 2002... U will hatred me forever! Trust me! :fu:

******CREATE GAME VARIANTS******

Best for glitch practice on the type game:
Sample follow by step and step...

1) SETTINGS
2) Game Variants
3) Capture the Flag
4) CTF Classic (LOCK ICON) or Multi Flag CTF (LOCK ICON)
5) Pop Variant Name: You can type: "Glitch Game" Or whatever then: DONE (Press START)
6) Look down: Player Options, Respawn Time: 3 Seconds, Sucide Penalty: None, Shield Type: OverShields and Damage Resistance: on- Then Press B
7)Vehicle Opitions: Vehicle Respawn Time:Half as Often, Bashee: On (Press START)
8)Equipment Options: Starting Weapon: RL (Rocket Launcher), Secoundary Weapon: SW (Sword)
9)Press B: DONE!

CONGRAT! U have create ur new type glitch game! Reason why i post here, because we can play glitch game for practice without get kill anyone. Yes- Ofc, can kill more than hit by 4 or 6 times rockets on u! :laugh2:

ya sure know alot of glitching, i wanna check em out sometime after i get a new xbox next friday (and a new xenium spice modchip, hehehe, screw $ bitches :fu: , burning games, dvds, etc.).

Last edited:
Potman09 said:
ya sure know alot of glitching, i wanna check em out sometime after i get a new xbox next friday (and a new xenium spice modchip, hehehe, screw $ bitches :fu: , burning games, dvds, etc.).

Goood, Potman! Make sure is u have 2 xboxes?! I've modded xbox and repeat to say- I've another one xbox (yes, still virgin! Enbale to use XBL, bitchin!)

Xestor said:
Goood, Potman! Make sure is u have 2 xboxes?! I've modded xbox and repeat to say- I've another one xbox (yes, still virgin! Enbale to use XBL, bitchin!)

good thinking.
ya, i got one xbox right now, but is broke, it wont start up, no green light, no humming crap, nothing, just dead. ive checked the power supply and motherboard inside it, tried to fix it, nothing worked (my xbox's old, like 3 years old, 1.0 version). so am buying me another new xbox next friday.
ive heard of live banning modded xboxs, but the new modchip i'll be buying, "xenium sp.ice", is undetectable to live if switched off, so all's good.

Potman09 said:
good thinking.
ya, i got one xbox right now, but is broke, it wont start up, no green light, no humming crap, nothing, just dead. ive checked the power supply and motherboard inside it, tried to fix it, nothing worked (my xbox's old, like 3 years old, 1.0 version). so am buying me another new xbox next friday.
ive heard of live banning modded xboxs, but the new modchip i'll be buying, "xenium sp.ice", is undetectable to live if switched off, so all's good.

Umm... U can buy power suppy. Its cheap and cost about $5 or 7, i cant remember back in 2001 ago. Heh, let me tell u about all modchip, or any kind of brand have switch off and on. I have switch off and on. i also used my modded and enable acess to XBL while switch off. However, I got banned from XBL before couple days when halo 2 released.- XBL didnt kick me out forever, no! Just block me out when i get to enter it. So, i purchased another 2nd XBOX (6 version, plus repeat virgin!) Do u know why XBL found modded xbox and banning? How it work? So, M$ written on the kind of software witrh codes that XBL can check thur Xbox's motherbroad, etc. Ofc, it look to find any extra from outside, then ban it! I read newpaper somewhere, XBL Banning over 10 million modded xbox in all over thr world! I was like wow. I also went to different store to buy xbox, but it alway sold out all the time! I cant believe like that! Yes, ofc- Thats how explian xbl banning over 10 million modded xbox, eh? So, till about Dec 2004, i bought it! Thanks gosh.

I highly recommand u is have 2 xbox seperately as earliar, i mentioned what i have! ^_^

Let me know when u get modded xbox and 2nd xbox, then i will show u off some cool modded xbox. :)

really? what bout the 4th generation modchip? or 5th?
im thinking of buying smart xx v2.0 instead, should i? its in fifth generation.
i read that smart xx v2.0 has a live non-detection, a special sleathy stuff, and that new modchip just got released a week or so ago.
what modchip ya reccomend?

to stay in the topic, i heard that bungie just fixed the standbying problem, finally, it boots em out whenever they try to standby.

Potman09 said:
really? what bout the 4th generation modchip? or 5th?
im thinking of buying smart xx v2.0 instead, should i? its in fifth generation.
i read that smart xx v2.0 has a live non-detection, a special sleathy stuff, and that new modchip just got released a week or so ago.
what modchip ya reccomend?

to stay in the topic, i heard that bungie just fixed the standbying problem, finally, it boots em out whenever they try to standby.
What do you mean by "standby"? How is this a problem?

VamPyroX said:
What do you mean by "standby"? How is this a problem?

Stonehead and Vampireman, about standby what Bungie fixed last Dec 2004 and not recently. Bungie fixed it when anyone use standby, then matchmaking will kick u out as "quit game" Its also hurt ur stats/ more loss of points for ur ranks. I also tested back in Nov 2004, I used my friend's xbox. It was work, never kick me out till dec. But it still work @ custom game only. Or more speed internet than cable or possible cheat like I mentioned it to Potman. Go reread this posted and go find it. I don't need to say twice as same post. Anyway.

Potman.. Take my every words. Any new or popluar brand. If u get lucky for XBL can't find u while u switch off. U better wait and see that xbl will alway improve in couple weeks or month. Like I mentioned that I was using modded xbox while I switched off and acessing XBL many many time until before release h2. Remember that. Even my X.3 (modchip), but it was x1.5. I had been upgrading to 3.0 now by myself. It also most popluar brand and best to use. Any u like to pick modchip. That's ok. But my highly recommand u is to have 2 xbox. ^_^ Or whatever ur decide or what do u know to do by urself. =)

Xestor said:
Potman.. Take my every words. Any new or popluar brand. If u get lucky for XBL can't find u while u switch off. U better wait and see that xbl will alway improve in couple weeks or month. Like I mentioned that I was using modded xbox while I switched off and acessing XBL many many time until before release h2. Remember that. Even my X.3 (modchip), but it was x1.5. I had been upgrading to 3.0 now by myself. It also most popluar brand and best to use. Any u like to pick modchip. That's ok. But my highly recommand u is to have 2 xbox. ^_^ Or whatever ur decide or what do u know to do by urself. =)

damn, didnt think live improves itself over time..
ya, gonna replace my old xbox a new power supply for live using, and mod my second new xbox for piracy using. ive decided on buying smart xx v2.
thanks for advice/warning :cheers:

Potman09 said:
damn, didnt think live improves itself over time..
ya, gonna replace my old xbox a new power supply for live using, and mod my second new xbox for piracy using. ive decided on buying smart xx v2.
thanks for advice/warning :cheers:

Yes, that's suck. I'm warning u again. Make sure u have to match and fit for ur modchip and ur xbox's verison. Most important to check ur xbox's verison frist. If newest one. Forget it. Or ur modchip can fit, then go for it. So, be beware and read carefully @ www.xbox-scene.com

Back