Glitching in Halo 2

ya? i got screwed by three standbyers in matchmaking games just tonight...
i guess probably they all had T1 or something.

Potman09 said:
ya? i got screwed by three standbyers in matchmaking games just tonight...
i guess probably they all had T1 or something.

One way can block em is.. When u start acess to "matchmaking", u will see number of steps- before final step. When u see full players in there, make sure that u are top of list before show what kind of type game. If u aren't in top, just in the middle, bottom or any in there. U better to cancel and restart until u get top on ur GT before final show type game, which is they can't use standby. For who cheaters alway look for their GT must be in the top list in matchmaking before show type game, then can use standby. -due to bungie's system, when u are enter matchmaking, whoever play with and top of GT(gamertag) as host automatically. That's how cheater look for. If u don't mind to cancel unitl to get top of list in matchmaking, then won't be problem for standby. If any idiot player want to be cheat to use standby, bungie will kick em out of game as lose! Got it? Highest percents is big game or skirm team only. They don't use standby @ TS often.

alright, thanks for the info, didnt know that before, gonna try, especially BTB.

Look at here, i talked about THE K1LLA BEE. Hes used teleport and score instantly.

7112263774.jpg

I draw the white arrow. thats show, he did use teleport and score instantly- when he touch our flag, will get score in 1 sec less!

unfortunely my pc's shitty to run any video game media, ya know, move, stop, move, stop, and so on, ripping my hairs out. but i can imgaine that 'cause it happened to me too, its a bitch. at least a better patch's on the way.
i dont get why cheaters do that just to better their record when its obvious that their record can be proved bullshit. i guess they want attentions, or they just love to piss people off or they're just too stupid to know how to hone their skill, blah blah, these damn cunts.
its only a game, tho..

edit: ya know whats funny? i got screwed by a guy named "UBeenStandedBy" as a gamertag, and bungie hasnt banned him off yet even tho his gamertag name's very obvious...

Potman09 said:
unfortunely my pc's shitty to run any video game media, ya know, move, stop, move, stop, and so on, ripping my hairs out. but i can imgaine that 'cause it happened to me too, its a bitch. at least a better patch's on the way.
i dont get why cheaters do that just to better their record when its obvious that their record can be proved bullshit. i guess they want attentions, or they just love to piss people off or they're just too stupid to know how to hone their skill, blah blah, these damn cunts.
its only a game, tho..

edit: ya know whats funny? i got screwed by a guy named "UBeenStandedBy" as a gamertag, and bungie hasnt banned him off yet even tho his gamertag name's very obvious...

Ok, u can click as save. When download is done, then u can open it to run. U will see it, Potman

I also show it to Nusentinsaino, what's look like glitches. @ frist time, he didn't get it and mess me up when I was doing to be glitch. Nearly end of game, he got seat the warthog with our friend. I was invisable and use my supermeleeing known as glitch. When I melee to their warthog. They went fly around, bonce and crazy. Nusentinsaino seen it in the near end of game @ custom game. ^_^ I alway use glitches alltime @ custom game or xlink kai, but I don't use it @ XBL, because of glitches can ruin for anyone's feel being not fair.

Nusentinsaino! What's happen to u? Our clan member, u and I teammate @ Team Slayer @ matchmaking. We played, but u quit very early from begin game, even other player quit on us. My clan member and I played vs 4 players. We raped them badly. I meant we, 2 vs 4! Sound luke outnumbers! My teammate told me that they laugh and cussing on us that we are sucks. They just try and make us quit. But we stay, keep going and killing. In the end game, we beat them! U can't believe that they used up all power thing, used sniper, rockets, shotgun and bashee. When I jump in sniper tower area, 4 players was there vs me. I kept to jumps, threw gerenades, shoot and melee. I killed them 4 players! Omg! When I came to them, they just freak out and can't control! LOL!

Xestor said:
Look at here, i talked about THE K1LLA BEE. Hes used teleport and score instantly.

7112263774.jpg

I draw the white arrow. thats show, he did use teleport and score instantly- when he touch our flag, will get score in 1 sec less!
those cheaters are such pathetic and hopeless losers. :roll:

Now i understand the glitch that involves the flag, that you showed me Xestor... Its pretty pathetic of how they use that in matchmaking games...

Nusentinsaino said:
Now i understand the glitch that involves the flag, that you showed me Xestor... Its pretty pathetic of how they use that in matchmaking games...

Nusentinsanio & Steel, yes I agreed w/ u. But many highest level players have. Even they wars over the glitches @ big game alltime. That's why I pissed off, which is I don't use glitch for score instantly. Whenever, I get high level, I've to use glitches to war against cheaters. I knew bungie never ban anyone. Mostly, bungie will be happy to ban u is any nasty talk or trashy, any racist, etc. They will ban u than cheaters. Do u know why? Because of glitches by fault bungie release it early! ^_^
That's why my friends keep to use glitch and war againist another clan matchmaking.

Xestor said:
I also show it to Nusentinsaino, what's look like glitches. @ frist time, he didn't get it and mess me up when I was doing to be glitch. Nearly end of game, he got seat the warthog with our friend. I was invisable and use my supermeleeing known as glitch. When I melee to their warthog. They went fly around, bonce and crazy. Nusentinsaino seen it in the near end of game @ custom game. ^_^ I alway use glitches alltime @ custom game or xlink kai, but I don't use it @ XBL, because of glitches can ruin for anyone's feel being not fair.

Nusentinsaino! What's happen to u? Our clan member, u and I teammate @ Team Slayer @ matchmaking. We played, but u quit very early from begin game, even other player quit on us. My clan member and I played vs 4 players. We raped them badly. I meant we, 2 vs 4! Sound luke outnumbers! My teammate told me that they laugh and cussing on us that we are sucks. They just try and make us quit. But we stay, keep going and killing. In the end game, we beat them! U can't believe that they used up all power thing, used sniper, rockets, shotgun and bashee. When I jump in sniper tower area, 4 players was there vs me. I kept to jumps, threw gerenades, shoot and melee. I killed them 4 players! Omg! When I came to them, they just freak out and can't control! LOL!

Yeah i saw the warthog flying in the air, it was cool but i do know how to do that with the Tank, if you will let me explain:

It is simple, You take the tank and drive it up to the cliff (in couglation) and force it to flip over. Now take the other tank and drive it over the flipped over tank... Get the other player to flip over the bottom tank one, And the top one will spin out of control.

And the reason why i left was because i was annoyed by the player, "VietVirod" killing me and shooting me while i was trying to watch... And also "VC Virus" was fucking up the game... Im glad that you kicked him off, he was so annoying. Next time you make a Glitch game, I will stay longer.

thats cool that you raped the other team hehe :Owned: ... I love the feeling of winning the matchmaking game... Sorry that i was not available, I would have helped alot lol... But theres always next time.

There are glitches in Foudation that allows you to get inside a secret room behind the walls... I will show you the video clip and maybe you and i can try it out.

A question: How do you get on the top of the Foundation?

Nusentinsaino said:
Yeah i saw the warthog flying in the air, it was cool but i do know how to do that with the Tank, if you will let me explain:

It is simple, You take the tank and drive it up to the cliff (in couglation) and force it to flip over. Now take the other tank and drive it over the flipped over tank... Get the other player to flip over the bottom tank one, And the top one will spin out of control.

And the reason why i left was because i was annoyed by the player, "VietVirod" killing me and shooting me while i was trying to watch... And also "VC Virus" was fucking up the game... Im glad that you kicked him off, he was so annoying. Next time you make a Glitch game, I will stay longer.

thats cool that you raped the other team hehe :Owned: ... I love the feeling of winning the matchmaking game... Sorry that i was not available, I would have helped alot lol... But theres always next time.

There are glitches in Foudation that allows you to get inside a secret room behind the walls... I will show you the video clip and maybe you and i can try it out.

A question: How do you get on the top of the Foundation?

Yea, i was invisable, and i used supermelee known as glitch too. Thats why i kept comminucate with VietVirod thur AIM. Because u or anyone cant see me, due to invisable. Yes, u noticed me when i standing and meleeing. Its glitch made me invisable and VietVirod had job is carry for me by warthog. I also told him to stop, then i got off while they cant see me. So, i can start off to super melee! Thats why u saw that warthog went fly as crazy one. ALso can work on ghost, but cant work is tank, bashee or any heavy. Heh, know what? VC Virus, VietTEC Viroid, and VietVirod are family. They are also my good friend from our hometown. VC Virus's little bro is VietVirod. Thats guy really annoying us. So, VietVirod (His cousin) booted him out for us. Thats after, I was doing to made some glitches, but u pushed me and i failed again. I kept tell u to stop it, nor touch me and just watch me or follow me from begin. But thats okay, because u dont know about some glitches. About Foutation, i told u to follow me, how to get top. About the sceret room is use standby thats it. ^_^

Xestor said:
Yea, i was invisable, and i used supermelee known as glitch too. Thats why i kept comminucate with VietVirod thur AIM. Because u or anyone cant see me, due to invisable. Yes, u noticed me when i standing and meleeing. Its glitch made me invisable and VietVirod had job is carry for me by warthog. I also told him to stop, then i got off while they cant see me. So, i can start off to super melee! Thats why u saw that warthog went fly as crazy one. ALso can work on ghost, but cant work is tank, bashee or any heavy. Heh, know what? VC Virus, VietTEC Viroid, and VietVirod are family. They are also my good friend from our hometown. VC Virus's little bro is VietVirod. Thats guy really annoying us. So, VietVirod (His cousin) booted him out for us. Thats after, I was doing to made some glitches, but u pushed me and i failed again. I kept tell u to stop it, nor touch me and just watch me or follow me from begin. But thats okay, because u dont know about some glitches. About Foutation, i told u to follow me, how to get top. About the sceret room is use standby thats it. ^_^

Heh interesting... It would be so much better if we could discuss this in person so that i can understand how to do it lol. I didnt know that VC Virus and VietVirod were family members, VietVirod is cool, hes good but VC Virus is annoying. And about the Foundation... We shall make another glitch game and i will follow you this time and learn how to get on top.

What do you mean? "Use Standby" Can you show me on XBL sometime? Will you be able to play today?

Nusentinsaino said:
Heh interesting... It would be so much better if we could discuss this in person so that i can understand how to do it lol. I didnt know that VC Virus and VietVirod were family members, VietVirod is cool, hes good but VC Virus is annoying. And about the Foundation... We shall make another glitch game and i will follow you this time and learn how to get on top.

What do you mean? "Use Standby" Can you show me on XBL sometime? Will you be able to play today?

No, u are confused. VietVirod was annoying us yesterday, His cousin, VietTEC Virod booted him out. Thats allright for confuse. Heh. Anyway, i can play is by twm evening, but i cant promise, becasue we have party lan every tusesday evening to early morning! About how to get top, u need to learn it is i told u to press Y+R when ur RL(rocket launcher) get red aim, then pressing as regular, dont need to pressing quickly. Just be relax and press... press... press. u will fly off! But u did fly over me w/ long distance! Heh. Also can work on Sniper. I played it at cogulation. I was stand at red base and i fly to arrived at red base! Sniper is most hard to use glitch. ^_^ See ya twm evening.

I am confused... Is that Rocket/Sword glitch called "Sword Flying"? If it is, Then i cant believe that Bungie is removing it! :(

Nusentinsaino said:
I am confused... Is that Rocket/Sword glitch called "Sword Flying"? If it is, Then i cant believe that Bungie is removing it! :(

Ok, I'll make clarify for u.. Bungie removed SW fly is when u use warthog while u use sword, when u get out of it. U will fly over there with the longest distance ever. That's what bungie talked about. It removed for XBL, but will be work @ system link or single game. Actually, most useful "SW Fly" @ single game only. Bungie also can't remove SW Fly for "standing then fly away" Its impossible! ^_^ U had seen me when I fly off with sword plus long distance! Heh.. Its also fun so much too! I also called known as superman with sword! ^_^

sucks bungie decided to remove the flying sword.
used to make a game in coag, FFA, all players with rocket and sword, and one in banshee, then we, with rocket/sword, would try to board the banshee by sword flying as the banshee flies around, trying to avoid us. good fun sword flying game. its crazy having 15 players trying to sword fly and catch a flying banshee to earn a "point" and then trying to escape from crazy flying master chiefs.
sucks it wont exist anymore soon.

Last edited:
Potman09 said:
sucks bungie decided to remove the flying sword.
used to make a game in coag, FFA, all players with rocket and sword, and one in banshee, then we, with rocket/sword, would try to board the banshee by sword flying as the banshee flies around, trying to avoid us. good fun sword flying game. its crazy having 15 players trying to sword fly and catch a flying banshee to earn a "point" and then trying to escape from crazy flying master chiefs.
sucks it wont exist anymore soon.

Yes and no. I think u misunderstand. Bungie just removed Sword Flying as glitch come from Warthog (MOSTLY USE IN THE SINGLE GAME, but not use it much at XBL. THEY ARE MORON! :fu: ) Bungie cant remove Sword Fly come from, "While stand then fly off!" Bungie mentioned that could be work for single game or system link only, but cant at XBL. i dont understand why they remove, because it dont use often.. u will see it soon. READ this below! :nana:

I will show u, guys by this Saturday night. Guys also need turn on aim for commincate, if u have pager then great. I got one deafclimber, cuz he have pager would be easy and commincate real quickly! ^_^ SO, you can follow him around when i wil make some glitch. Just do not touch me, nor shoot me. Just watch me or use AIM. ^_^ *Remember Sword Flying have 3 different ways to use! See me by this Saturday Night-Nighty!

ya, im in this saturday, watch out, im gonna own, heheheheheh. :devil:
if we'll play a battle game anyway.
i dont use matchmaking game anymore, except custom games, im waiting till the patch's updated to kill off the cheaters.

Last edited:
Potman09 said:
ya, im in this saturday, watch out, im gonna own, heheheheheh. :devil:
if we'll play a battle game anyway.
i dont use matchmaking game anymore, except custom games, im waiting till the patch's updated to kill off the cheaters.

LOL, yea! Look at my stats looks shit, due to cheater. Because all my clan memeber dont know how to use glitches, but they are expert player as honest. I told our clan to learn glitches, and war against cheater- still they dont interesting. Oh well. Im the one Expert glicthes. Yes and one deaf expert glicthes what I teach him long ago. Do u know who he is? Hes in this alldeaf. any guess his nickname from alldeaf? ^_^

Back