Gingrich says he's considering presidential run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no.

Nawww, the paddywagon team would be willing volunteers. :lol:

I am planning on voting for Hillary in 2012 anyway.

If she does run...and Bill is her VP....it's a good match! With all those years of experience.....
Bill's not eligible to run for VP. Whomever runs for VP must meet the qualifications for President.

Please, God! Not another Clinton in the White House! We had enough of the soap opera that was the Clinton administration. If Hillary runs in 2012, Bill will be the baggage she'll be eternally dragging around with her. Let's put someone in the White House who can actually keep it in his pants AND knows what he's doing.

With all the fuss about Obama being not a good president for United States, President Obama is trying the best he can to help Americans. If you don't like it, tough! I think he is a pretty darn good president. No president is perfect. I would like to vote Obama again in 2012 if I can go back to live in United States again. Well, we will see when the time comes. :roll:

Please, God! Not another Clinton in the White House! We had enough of the soap opera that was the Clinton administration. If Hillary runs in 2012, Bill will be the baggage she'll be eternally dragging around with her. Let's put someone in the White House who can actually keep it in his pants AND knows what he's doing.

I would vote for Hillary over obama in two seconds flat..... Make that one second now that she has the sweet hairdo.. Of course I would also vote for the kid that works at Smoothie King over obama too.......At least she knows you can't spend your way out of debt. She promised me a free refill on my next visit and kept her promise so she is ahead of obama there too. :hmm:

BTW.....are you ruling out a woman????? I see a his and a he there.

I would vote for Hillary over obama in two seconds flat..... Make that one second now that she has the sweet hairdo.. Of course I would also vote for the kid that works at Smoothie King over obama too.......At least she knows you can't spend your way out of debt. She promised me a free refill on my next visit and kept her promise so she is ahead of obama there too. :hmm:

BTW.....are you ruling out a woman????? I see a his and a he there.

Good grammar catch. :lol:

I am SERIOUSLY thinking to vote DAVID DUKE for 2012 president instead of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back