Gingrich says he's considering presidential run

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2: x2

My local Minor League team is having an obama birthday "bash" on wednesday. lol

I would vote for Hillary over obama in two seconds flat..... Make that one second now that she has the sweet hairdo.. Of course I would also vote for the kid that works at Smoothie King over obama too.......At least she knows you can't spend your way out of debt. She promised me a free refill on my next visit and kept her promise so she is ahead of obama there too. :hmm:

BTW.....are you ruling out a woman????? I see a his and a he there.

Yes, it would be great to have a woman President as long as there is no discrimination just like President Obama. People! :roll:

Yes, it would be great to have a woman President as long as there is no discrimination just like President Obama. People! :roll:

Most people do not discriminate against obama. Many of us just think he is a horrible President. :)

I don't think having a horrible President is funny.

Neither do I. Obviously, our operational definition of "horrible" is quite different.

Nor was I referring to humor of having a "horrible" president. I was referring to the humor in the covert message contained in the post.

Tell about horrible president is an opinion.

Yes, and some people in here will literally take that as a racist attitude. Not matter what, they'll cop out and use the word "racist" just because somebody doesn't agree with Obama's policies, actions or agenda. When people do that, they got a few loose screws.

Yes, and some people in here will literally take that as a racist attitude. Not matter what, they'll cop out and use the word "racist" just because somebody doesn't agree with Obama's policies, actions or agenda. When people do that, they got a few loose screws.

The only place I have seen "racist" used is in your post. Very interesting!:hmm:

Just to clarify, Are you saying that anyone who thinks Obama is a horrible president is a racist? Cause if you are I will take offense to that.

Pretty sad how some people are willing to sink so mindlessly low. This "racist" word is overrated, overused and abused.

Pretty sad how some people are willing to sink so mindlessly low. This "racist" word is overrated, overused and abused.

And you are the only one that is continuing to use it. :cool2:

You do realize, don't you, that the vast majority of the time, when someone continues to make such accusations of others, they are simply attempting to deny the quality in themselves?

And you also realize, do you not, that by labeling people who use the word "racist" as mindless and low, you have just uttered a self referential remark, given the fact that you are continuing to use the word again and again.

See above. Exhibit number one.

See posts 55 and 57. Exhibit one and two. Why are you so insistent on continuing the topic of racism? And the above would be exhibit number three, as it came after one and two. And it still is an exhibit showing that you are the only one using the term, and that your statement is self-referential.

Perhaps you misunderstood the meaning of the post. That happens sometimes with mindless people. (Your reference to yourself, remember).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back