Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an echo in here?

*looks around*

I don't see anybody.

Is there an echo in here?

*looks around*

I don't see anybody.

Took me off ignore, huh?:laugh2: The only echo is you using the word "racist" and making self referential statements.:laugh2:

Took me off ignore, huh?:laugh2: The only echo is you using the word "racist" and making self referential statements.:laugh2:

We had to take you off ignore.......you were the only member we could get to run from thread to thread like a fire drill. It's like an online version of a cat and a flashlight.

:lol: j/k of course

We had to take you off ignore.......you were the only member we could get to run from thread to thread like a fire drill. It's like an online version of a cat and a flashlight.

Of course, sometimes when I post I just guess what that person might be saying. Can't see much most days.

Fire drill? LOL. Good one.

:laugh2:

Of course, sometimes when I post I just guess what that person might be saying. Can't see much most days.

Fire drill? LOL. Good one.

Yeah, right. If your guessing is any less accurate than your actual reading, you are really in trouble!:giggle: But it would explain so many of your unrelated posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back