Giday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opal

Reaction score
:grouphug: Thank you for your warm welcome!!!!!! I'm, flattered to see some replies, lol, of course I am new to this group!

My SN = REDRUM It is one of the greatest and famous horses's in England's Grandslam sweep (Derby) - similar as Australia's Phar Lap.
Yes, its also from Stephen King's - a fanastic author and I love his thriller stories.

Well, abit about myself, I am deaf, born and bred in south England, and came to live in Melbourne, Australia since 1987.

I am looking forward to be one of your team!! :kiss:

Fly Free said:
:wave: WELCOME to AD Redrum -- finally u make a post!!! hahaha :thumb: enjoy ur stay!

THANK U FLY FREE - YOUR THE FIRST TO NOTICED IT - :gossip:

Welcome to Alldeaf :) hope you enjoy and stay and write stuffs :cool:

by the way... how do you move to australia? thay banned americans to move unless for reason :mad2:

Hey, Redrum! You're in Melbourne, Australia, aren't you? So am I! I'm in the southeastern suburbs of Melbourne! ;) Glad to see you in here and finally posting! :lol: :wave:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Welcome to Alldeaf :) hope you enjoy and stay and write stuffs :cool:

by the way... how do you move to australia? thay banned americans to move unless for reason :mad2:
I CAME HERE FOR ONE YEAR WORKING HOLIDAY VISA IN 1985, AND DATING AUSTRALIAN, WE GOT ENGAGED, BUT I HAD TO GO BACK TO ENGLAND TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN LONDON, WAITING FOR 5 MONTHS, AFTER FILLING UP FORMS, AND MEDICAL HEALTH CHECK ETC, FINALLY I GOT A 3 MONTHS TEMPORARY VISA TO GIVE ME A TIME TO GET MARRIED IN AUSTRALIA, AFTER WE GOT IT, I WENT TO MELBOURNE TO APPLY A PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR LIFE!!!!

WITHIN A WEEK OF ARRIVAL IN MELBOURNE, I GOT A JOB AS TYPIST WORKING FOR PUBLIC SERVICE!!! I WAS SURPRISE THEY LET ME WORKING THERE BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE FOR AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE NOT ME ;)

Welcome to Alldeaf Redrum!

I gotta say, it made me look when I saw the title of your thread.... Only Australians tend to say Giday!!!.... Interesting to know you are English born and havent been that long in Australia..... It sure didnt take you long to pick up the Australian slang.

Enjoy this site,

Kangarpp

Back