Ghosts Pictures

Most of those pictures were made as a joke.
Liebling:-))) said:
ghost31.jpg
This was actually a standee of Ted Danson that was originally planned to be cut out. This was one of the scenes they fucked up in so it's considered a slip-up. Here's the information: http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.htm
This looks like a reflection from something behind the photographer. It looks like it took place in a car so the window behind the photographer must have been open while the car was passing a graveyard of some king. Since the window behind the baby is closed, it shows a reflection of what's behind the photographer.
This looks like a horrible airbrush job using MS Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
These two were designed for 3-D glasses, the red/blue glasses. That's why everything in the image is disorted with a red and blue blur except for the girl in the middle.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:ugh: :dunno:

Look at Banjo's picture. Is it fake or what?

I doubt either I beleive ghost or not. :ugh:

I got my mother-in-law-'s spirits one day after she died. Maybe it's imagation :dunno:

definenatly spooky!....I do believe in spirits and ghosts, but they spook me. I hear eerie sounds when I see orbs in the pictures....sheesh!

Reba said:
Everyone knows the ghost story about "Three Men and a Baby" is bogus.

You can read the true story at snopes. com:

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.htm

"Ghost" orb pictures, how to make them with dust:

http://ghoststudy.com/main/fakepagepics.html

How to make neat ghost effects with your camera:

http://ghoststudy.com/main/fakepage.html

There are no ghosts.

Interesting... :shock:

Vampy, I have MS Paint or Adobe Photoshop, also Picture it, too. I did tried it once to add my hubby's face. I'm plan to add like this "ghost look" on Invitation card. I'll print here when I done it. :D

Banjo, Is it real or fake photo? like what you did with your fake hair at Bullym0m's thread "hairdo". Maybe you also fake it here, too? :bump: If yes, I smack your butt... naughty boy. :D

Reba said:
Everyone knows the ghost story about "Three Men and a Baby" is bogus.

You can read the true story at snopes. com:

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.htm

How to make neat ghost effects with your camera:

http://ghoststudy.com/main/fakepage.html

There are no ghosts.

These pictures you found them from the snopes are false.. Thats fine with me but i still believe in ghosts. Not with these pictures. For example, my friends pictures that gave me goose bumps.

I know ghosts do exist.

Frisky Feline said:
I know ghosts do exist.

When people die, their spirits go to Heaven or Hell. No spirits stay on earth. So what are the ghosts? They can't be spirits of dead people. They have to be either misinterpreted natural phenomena, demonic influence, wishful thinking, or intentional scam.

Liebling,

Other my thread about orb.. there was none faking.. but rest of other peepz call'n me Fake.. because determinded camera has lens dirty.. In my mind, Nodded oh sure .. but my friend's ditigal camera really has protection lens covered itself.. and also my peep califorina guy was taken too no difference.

My thread was not fake but was taking picture by digital Camera and also other my friend who live in California and came over my place to stay and also took picture of my homefarm.. Unexpected lot of orbs around in the house. Espically My daughter have not met her own far cousin which she was passed away from car accident. She was young baby and already recently met her cousin in her bedroom and saw her face came and said.. Hello, I'm Lorianne You know Mommy and Daddy always truly love you. You're pretty girl. (waved) bye to my daughter. MY daughter ran into my room and tells me.. My body turned into GOOSEBUMPS.. geez.. I knew she never MET Lorianne (her far cousin) why she met my daughter appears in my daughter's bdrm.
I explained to my hubby 'bout my daughter was met Lorianne. My husband said, Don't be silly... I told him NO.. It's true.. I call'n my daughter.. you may go ahead tell your Dad about Lorianne. She was exiticed telling Dad about Lorianne, she said, Wow, Awesome, Lorianne has beauituful waving long hair and has blue eyes and soft skin looking and wow, she tells me, You're Pretty.. blah blah blah.. My hubby, knew her favorite quote "You're pretty girl" He got goosebumps and decided to call his Dad about Lorianne and his Dad was upset and goosebumps. His Dad had to call his brother which his brother's daughter was passed away.. and was told him everything what happend 'about us.. He said, my my.. I knew it she is actual favorite quote.. then happy tears.. Yes it's her! wow, unbelivable why she meet my daughter, Said My hubby's Dad's brother.

**One day, I will take my own digital camera and snap shot somewhere if I feel creepy around** I'll bring this thread... to show you...
My digital camera (BRAND NEW) so there have lens protection coverage.. and has no dirt on it.. I'll promise you and to take pic of orb or else.. and will be very happy post it here.. :thumb:

Last edited:
Reba said:

The 2nd picture of the 2nd row shows exactly what I've been seeing here!

fake112.jpg

That's why I don't really believe in photos unless I actually see one with my own eyes. If I never see one, then I guess I won't. If I do, then great. It's not like I'm gonna see one and go screaming my head off like some raving lunatic as if I was gonna be mauled to death and skinned alive. :crazy:

Bullym0m said:
Liebling,

Other my thread about orb.. there was none faking.. but rest of other peepz call'n me Fake.. because determinded camera has lens dirty.. In my mind, Nodded oh sure .. but my friend's ditigal camera really has protection lens covered itself.. and also my peep califorina guy was taken too no difference.

My thread was not fake but was taking picture by digital Camera and also other my friend who live in California and came over my place to stay and also took picture of my homefarm.. Unexpected lot of orbs around in the house. Espically My daughter have not met her own far cousin which she was passed away from car accident. She was young baby and already recently met her cousin in her bedroom and saw her face came and said.. Hello, I'm Lorianne You know Mommy and Daddy always truly love you. You're pretty girl. (waved) bye to my daughter. MY daughter ran into my room and tells me.. My body turned into GOOSEBUMPS.. geez.. I knew she never MET Lorianne (her far cousin) why she met my daughter appears in my daughter's bdrm.
I explained to my hubby 'bout my daughter was met Lorianne. My husband said, Don't be silly... I told him NO.. It's true.. I call'n my daughter.. you may go ahead tell your Dad about Lorianne. She was exiticed telling Dad about Lorianne, she said, Wow, Awesome, Lorianne has beauituful waving long hair and has blue eyes and soft skin looking and wow, she tells me, You're Pretty.. blah blah blah.. My hubby, knew her favorite quote "You're pretty girl" He got goosebumps and decided to call his Dad about Lorianne and his Dad was upset and goosebumps. His Dad had to call his brother which his brother's daughter was passed away.. and was told him everything what happend 'about us.. He said, my my.. I knew it she is actual favorite quote.. then happy tears.. Yes it's her! wow, unbelivable why she meet my daughter, Said My hubby's Dad's brother.

**One day, I will take my own digital camera and snap shot somewhere if I feel creepy around** I'll bring this thread... to show you...
My digital camera (BRAND NEW) so there have lens protection coverage.. and has no dirt on it.. I'll promise you and to take pic of orb or else.. and will be very happy post it here.. :thumb:

Aww that was very beautiful for her to tell your daughter. yeah it gave me goose bumps already.

I have believed in ghosts/spirits since I was 10 years old after a sighting and have had lots since.

I let people have their beliefs, I do not force my own upon others and I don't let people force theirs onto me, after all, I believe what I want to believe in. Like Frisky Feline said, I know ghosts exist, and no one else can tell me otherwise.

Bullymom, that is a beautiful story, don't let anyone tell you that your photos are fake - if you believe that there was something otherworldly there, then there was - I have no reason to doubt you :) Where are the photos you are talking about? I would like to see them :)

I think its all a matter of being open minded ;)

Lost Kiwi said:
I have believed in ghosts/spirits since I was 10 years old after a sighting and have had lots since.

I let people have their beliefs, I do not force my own upon others and I don't let people force theirs onto me, after all, I believe what I want to believe in. Like Frisky Feline said, I know ghosts exist, and no one else can tell me otherwise.

Bullymom, that is a beautiful story, don't let anyone tell you that your photos are fake - if you believe that there was something otherworldly there, then there was - I have no reason to doubt you :) Where are the photos you are talking about? I would like to see them :)

I think its all a matter of being open minded ;)
Here's her pictures:

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=7013

Start at post #38.

Not all fake "orb" pictures are done intentionally. The dust particles are in the atmosphere, so it doesn't matter how new or clean the lens is. I am not saying that people purposely fake all the pictures. Sometimes they just see what they want to see in a photo's normal flaws.

Satan and his demons can imitate the presence of our loved ones who have died. The experience may seem comforting at the time because we are vulnerable and sensitive. It is Satan's trick to lead us into thinking that there is another alternative to Heaven or Hell.

Remember, Satan is not an ugly creature dressed in red with horns and a pitchfork. He was an angel of light and beauty before his pride caused his downfall. He doesn't tempt people with ugliness and fear but with pleasure and comfort.

I don't try to force anyone to believe. Decisions made under coercion (force) are meaningless. I just state the facts and let each person decide to accept or deny.

Reba said:
I don't try to force anyone to believe. Decisions made under coercion (force) are meaningless. I just state the facts and let each person decide to accept or deny.

What are you referring to as facts?

Reba said:
Satan and his demons can imitate the presence of our loved ones who have died. The experience may seem comforting at the time because we are vulnerable and sensitive. It is Satan's trick to lead us into thinking that there is another alternative to Heaven or Hell.

Remember, Satan is not an ugly creature dressed in red with horns and a pitchfork. He was an angel of light and beauty before his pride caused his downfall. He doesn't tempt people with ugliness and fear but with pleasure and comfort.

What if it's not Satan's doing? What if it's a 3rd world that's denied by most religions? It could be anything. :dunno:

Bullym0m said:
Liebling,

wow, your story got me goose pimple... Of course I beleive you but I am unsure for a first time today after read the post here because I alway thought that spirits are around... I feel it one day after my mother-in-law died until I saw here over "fake", that´s why I´m not sure either ghost are really true or not.

oh yes, please i would interesting to look your pictures. Please let me know when you post it.

I test to fake the picture of my friend Adam as ghost look with the help from "Picture it".
I´ll add the picture frame to add the picture for Adam´s 50th birthday gift to enclosed money. His birthday party will be next 2 weeks time. What do you think of this? Ghost look :fly:

I´m surprised and must say that some of people can fake the pictures as ghost look when I tried few like this...

msoD18A7.gif

Back