Ghosts Pictures

R

RatPirate

I have pics look this. DO you have any photo the ghosts? Would you put this post pics? Maybe I can help you about this...
IT is call Vortex. I photo from Scotty's Castle
votex.jpg

The Bed of my nehpew. Frist I photo notice the smoke then do again have Orb
Picture_270.jpg

Picture_271.jpg

Brandon is my friend He is Deaf. Orbs is play with him.
Picture_398.jpg

Brandon have behind the white orb
ghost.jpg

i hate to say this... i personally don't believe in ghost.. however the orb u're explaining is.. a reflection from the flash.. or a reflection from a light. just like u're wearing a watch and sun rays reflect it makes a light on wall, object etc.. know what i mean?

Yes I know what you mean. That's ok cuz you didn't believe the ghost. Why I do believe? I was fourteen years old. I saw the shadow blad man pass of me... I was scare.... That's how I do believe the ghost. Well. See happen to you. If you saw the ghost would you believe or not? See happen at future. Good Luck!

I have seen that last picture at Shadowlands.net - did you post it there as well?

I have a picture of orbs - last year I went to the Sept.11th exhibit at the Smithsonian and I took a photo of the Pentagon flag - there was nothing to get reflections from and there are orbs in the picture of the flag and some more in the picture of the beams from the Twin Towers.

I do believe in ghosts - I believe that if you are open minded, you will see them.

I don't have any pictures -- but I do believe in ghosts...and spirits of people who have passed away (those close to me). Once at a summer camp, I saw a white apparation streak from one tree to another during a bonfire campout.

When my father passed away -- the day after he died, I was in my bedroom and going down memory lane of all what I had done with my father, I felt a slight pressure of a hand squeeze my left shoulder from behind. I knew it was Dad, saying good bye and that he was OK and had gone over the other side.

A good friend of mine, Becky, died in a car accident -- a few days after that happened, she came to me in a dream -- sat across from me with her face hooded and half shaded. She signed to me saying she was OK and happy and not in pain.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i hate to say this... i personally don't believe in ghost.. however the orb u're explaining is.. a reflection from the flash.. or a reflection from a light. just like u're wearing a watch and sun rays reflect it makes a light on wall, object etc.. know what i mean?
Exactly, those "orbs" are from reflections. I've seen many pictures like these and they all look exactly the same.

That picture of the USA flag...

The orbs seem to have a "W" in it. Someone else here posted pictures with the exact same design except it was a sideways "V" or "W".

so am I .. Seen tons of orbs in my past where I used lived in farmhome at Dutton,Ontario. Was taken picture other post forum.. I can't remmy where..

Hey mod.. Can you bring this together thread to here..
Thank you very much.. :thumb:

Ahh I see orbs and vertix (sp?) in these pixs. I do believe in ghosts and spirits very well.

Thanks for post pixs here, ADers.

I do believe in Ghosts. But i dont have any pictures of orb or any other things.
Thank you for sharing this. My friends showed me lots of pictures. These pictures gave me goose bumps..

Frisky Feline said:
I have seen these pictures before.. where did you find the link of them?

logical, it´s emails I got from my friends.

Thank lots i got goosebump all over my body ...... when i see ghost and i would like to kiss the ghost ! :D i am honest and i never see the ghost before..... if i see the ghost and i probably pass out or faint!

Here's a photo that I took at a place known as The Blue Ghost Tunnel.

You can see a body standing far back in the tunnel.

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 68
Banjo said:
Here's a photo that I took at a place known as The Blue Ghost Tunnel.

You can see a body standing far back in the tunnel.

Out of curiosity,
when you were there and you didnt see a body but in your picture showed a body???

Frisky Feline said:
Out of curiosity,
when you were there and you didnt see a body but in your picture showed a body???

Nobody was in the tunnel, and I didn't see anything in the tunnel when I took the picture. But that's probably because I was looking into the viewer at the time.

Back