Ghost

Butterflygalz, thanks for post lot of links. wow!

Peepz,
something about what i notice that. Most of us are female for belive in ghosts. hmm...

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:lol: I didnt believe in my best friend's ghost story about her great gma and till at night time it happened to me so after that I believe in ghosts lol :D

LOL Really... My husband telling me stuff about ghosts what he sees long time ago. I have not seen none but wierd going on in my BEDROOM so far.. :lol:

Originally posted by Lasza
Butterflygalz, thanks for post lot of links. wow!

Peepz,
something about what i notice that. Most of us are female for belive in ghosts. hmm...

Everyone are welcome for the LINKS :) lol about us females beliving ghost but 1 guy that posts here doesn't believe a ghost saying its ghost tale.. lol

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
LOL Really... My husband telling me stuff about ghosts what he sees long time ago. I have not seen none but wierd going on in my BEDROOM so far.. :lol:

You'll probably feel or seen it one day :D

You'll probably feel or seen it one day :D

Dang I must talk about it! LoL Cause Im a ghost freak. heehee but the air conditioner was on LOW but I went and lay down and the ceiling fan was NOT even on, It moved slowly (alike it was ON) but it is not.. it happened 2 days ago and the ceiling fan isn't moving at all since.. Hmmmmm?

Dang I must talk about it! LoL Cause Im a ghost freak. heehee but the air conditioner was on LOW but I went and lay down and the ceiling fan was NOT even on, It moved slowly (alike it was ON) but it is not.. it happened 2 days ago and the ceiling fan isn't moving at all since.. Hmmmmm?

It sounds werid. If it keeping like that.. It could be a ghost around your home...

It happening to me in my apt rite now. I have my nephews pix frame on my dresser.. Everytime I see it it kept moved itself which nobody move or touch it. I kept moved it back to normal way.. So I think I have a ghost in my bedroom lol

It sounds werid. If it keeping like that.. It could be a ghost around your home...

It happening to me in my apt rite now. I have my nephews pix frame on my dresser.. Everytime I see it it kept moved itself which nobody move or touch it. I kept moved it back to normal way.. So I think I have a ghost in my bedroom lol

lol if we in bed or not at home something would move around and whenever u get up or get home you look for it and u cannot find out.. growl .. until finally u found something what u're looking for.. What a trick ghost are doing it to us :lol:

lol if we in bed or not at home something would move around and whenever u get up or get home you look for it and u cannot find out.. growl .. until finally u found something what u're looking for.. What a trick ghost are doing it to us :lol:

Haha I agreed w/ ya. I hate the tricks and Makes me figure what do the ghost wanna or needs.. I'm still figuring out why my nephews frame.. Seems the ghost hates the kids.. I :dunno:

:shock: thank you for telling me i wont go visit see ya there !!! jk jk :rofl:

Haha I agreed w/ ya. I hate the tricks and Makes me figure what do the ghost wanna or needs.. I'm still figuring out why my nephews frame.. Seems the ghost hates the kids.. I :dunno:

Man, Me either I dunno why the ghost done that.. One time I had a pack of ciggy opened.. Well then the next day I was puzzled the ciggy was not even on my computer desk.. It went to somewheres else I hardly to find it.. So I opened another pack of it.. Oh sucks I opened other one for nothing which I found it grrrr at ghost lol and when I was on the computer you know the picture when people taking a pic it slides out of the camera anyway It was about my car, my daughter, and my husband.. ok it was on the top of the shelf of computer desk .. Ceiling fan was off.. and Air conditioner was on always low.. never happened to me somehow I was on the computer then those picture flew off of the shelf and then onto the top computer I was freaked OUT lol all I did was jump not holler or yell LOL.. Geeeshhhh eh :lol:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
:shock: thank you for telling me i wont go visit see ya there !!! jk jk :rofl:

:lol: Well THis trailer is old. I cannot help if ghost come around or follow them around.. But ghost didn't hurt me just throwing as surprising me u know grrrr at the ghost it happened 1 time.. On my computer desk.. I was freaked out but I got used to it :) one more thing to say..........

Hey IRISH and Darlin Tweety.. My computer is next to the door in living room it was COMPLETE closed and LOCKED..... damn all of a sudden it opened slowly all the way I SCREAMED and Looked at my husband I holler at him to look at that DOOR!!!!! I refuse look at the door because it scare the hell outta of me so My husband got up and close it.. Damnn I refuse to get up and close it.. But my friend told US that it happened to her that the door opens but she told them if you come in with the door open PLease close the damn door! The ghost did come in and close the door for her GEEEEEEEEEZZZ !

Man, Me either I dunno why the ghost done that.. One time I had a pack of ciggy opened.. Well then the next day I was puzzled the ciggy was not even on my computer desk.. It went to somewheres else I hardly to find it.. So I opened another pack of it.. Oh sucks I opened other one for nothing which I found it grrrr at ghost lol and when I was on the computer you know the picture when people taking a pic it slides out of the camera anyway It was about my car, my daughter, and my husband.. ok it was on the top of the shelf of computer desk .. Ceiling fan was off.. and Air conditioner was on always low.. never happened to me somehow I was on the computer then those picture flew off of the shelf and then onto the top computer I was freaked OUT lol all I did was jump not holler or yell LOL.. Geeeshhhh eh :lol:

Dayum!! I unddy how u feel. Yeah :fu2: @ Ghost for taking your ciggy pack :lol: It never happen to my ciggy pack haha. But always have lighter missing :squint:

After reading this thread ....I'm thinking I beginning to look like Don King after all Ghosts make me go *scraedy cat*

Dayum!! I unddy how u feel. Yeah :fu2: @ Ghost for taking your ciggy pack :lol: It never happen to my ciggy pack haha. But always have lighter missing :squint:

REALLY Lighter MISSING!!!! :shock: Dayum too :lol:

i will talk to the ghost pllllllllllss take irish ciggy awayyyyyy for me !! :rofl:

:lol: Well THis trailer is old. I cannot help if ghost come around or follow them around.. But ghost didn't hurt me just throwing as surprising me u know grrrr at the ghost it happened 1 time.. On my computer desk.. I was freaked out but I got used to it :) one more thing to say..........

Hey IRISH and Darlin Tweety.. My computer is next to the door in living room it was COMPLETE closed and LOCKED..... damn all of a sudden it opened slowly all the way I SCREAMED and Looked at my husband I holler at him to look at that DOOR!!!!! I refuse look at the door because it scare the hell outta of me so My husband got up and close it.. Damnn I refuse to get up and close it.. But my friend told US that it happened to her that the door opens but she told them if you come in with the door open PLease close the damn door! The ghost did come in and close the door for her GEEEEEEEEEZZZ !

:shock: Dayum! It'll freak me out :lol:

It happened to me when a ghost watching me go :zzz:

Gawd it wasnt comfortable!!! The ghost was standing by the door which I can feel that someone is watching me to go sleep.. I kept look and nobody there and I forced myself to go :zzz:

Back