Ghost

My eldest boy is terrified of ghosts. Dunno why. I'm sad for him, because I kinda like ghosts. :|

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
:rofl: about they're your lovers! Me, Nah I ain't embarrassing but sometimes surprising u w/out u expecting anything lol.. Yep They're my lovers.. Ghost Freaks! :lol:

:rofl:!!! Yeah Ghosts are our lover. Let them touching our bodies and more romantic :rofl:

Originally posted by ChelEler
My eldest boy is terrified of ghosts. Dunno why. I'm sad for him, because I kinda like ghosts. :|

Yea my husband telling about it.. Make me gonna believe it 1 day so here I go and I believe ghosts :)

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:rofl:!!! Yeah Ghosts are our lover. Let them touching our bodies and more romantic :rofl:

LoL if touching me I'd scream out loud lol until Get used to it :rofl:
FERY VUNNY!!! :rofl:

:ugh: Abt me?? Your full of :bsflag: :rofl:!!!

But what did ghosts said abt moi?? LOL

he will glad to take yer damn ciggy pack away :rofl: also will spooky at you around in yer apt :lol:

Hehehe goody!! Pssty u know ghosts r here in this thread :ugh:

:rofl: dayum its funny about Irish saying ghost is in this thread .. heehee uh oh ??? :ugh:

Yea my husband telling about it.. Make me gonna believe it 1 day so here I go and I believe ghosts :)

There's one time I remember very clearly that I saw a spooky ghost floating around in my bedroom in a dorm. :ugh: This ghost was "dressed" in black (no figure or face look like) and it (I don't know if it's a male or female :dunno: ) floated from my window curtain to the center of my room while I was struggling to go to sleep. I was laying flat on my back, staring up to the ceiling and saw this black ghost floating around. I was about 13 or 14 years old that time. It did not spook or scare me, I was fantasized by it. Then when the ghost was done playing around, it floated toward to the curtain and opened the curtain to get out. I was like :shock: WOW. I haven't said a word about it to anyone because if I did that time, everyone will say that I'm :crazy: and :dizzy: Still I think it's real.

There's one time I remember very clearly that I saw a spooky ghost floating around in my bedroom in a dorm. :ugh: This ghost was "dressed" in black (no figure or face look like) and it (I don't know if it's a male or female :dunno: ) floated from my window curtain to the center of my room while I was struggling to go to sleep. I was laying flat on my back, staring up to the ceiling and saw this black ghost floating around. I was about 13 or 14 years old that time. It did not spook or scare me, I was fantasized by it. Then when the ghost was done playing around, it floated toward to the curtain and opened the curtain to get out. I was like :shock: WOW. I haven't said a word about it to anyone because if I did that time, everyone will say that I'm :crazy: and :dizzy: Still I think it's real.

Oh no sheeeeittt!!!! Im getting a goosebumps now!!! :ugh:

Sorry. :|
But it is interesting to listening other peoples stories about the ghost... whew my goosebumps are gone.. :) But its good thing to hear about it.. I love ghosts so Imma a Ghostfreak! :lol:

:rofl: dayum its funny about Irish saying ghost is in this thread .. heehee uh oh ??? :ugh:

Yep they are here and watching our conv and planning to have a romantic spooky us!! :ugh:

Dayum!!!! That's real goosebump :shock:

Back