Ghost

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
Itz true! lol by Fery Vunny switch to Very Funny IRISH! :lol:

:lol: Yeah I reserved the word.. My friend influnced me

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:shock: Dayum! It'll freak me out :lol:

It happened to me when a ghost watching me go :zzz:

Gawd it wasnt comfortable!!! The ghost was standing by the door which I can feel that someone is watching me to go sleep.. I kept look and nobody there and I forced myself to go :zzz:

Whoa u mean u dont see nobody watching u but u FEEL it right?

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
i will talk to the ghost pllllllllllss take irish ciggy awayyyyyy for me !! :rofl:

:roll: In yer dream, Tweety!

Yeah Butterfly I'm sick of my lighter missing or whatever! :rofl:

Irish, Ghost might like to see u growl at the ghost and make u buy more lighters! :rofl:

Ghost will be THERE you will seeeee and ciggy pack will missing !! * rubbing hands* :rofl:

Irish, Ghost might like to see u growl at the ghost and make u buy more lighters! :rofl:

:rofl:!!! I always find it and If i dont I using my stove to burn my ciggy LOL

:rofl:!!! I always find it and If i dont I using my stove to burn my ciggy LOL

:rofl: @ Irish and Tweety keep it up jokes about ghost taking something! :rofl: Because Im laughing so hard.. LoL true same thing with me using the stove to light up my ciggy .. :lol:

Really I feel the same way.. I think but I wasn't sure if that was ghost watching me cause I don't see it eh IRISH

Ah, I unddy.. Did u feel cold or anything??

I felt very cold around me etc.. So I knew there was a ghost and I told my best friend abt it.. She said the excatly place where her great gma was standing... Which it was her great gma was watching me!! :ugh:

:rofl: @ Irish and Tweety keep it up jokes about ghost taking something! :rofl: Because Im laughing so hard.. LoL true same thing with me using the stove to light up my ciggy .. :lol:

:rofl:!! Yeah!! If we dont have $$ to buy lighter.. So using the dayum stove to burn the ciggy :lol:

Ah, I unddy.. Did u feel cold or anything??

I felt very cold around me etc.. So I knew there was a ghost and I told my best friend abt it.. She said the excatly place where her great gma was standing... Which it was her great gma was watching me!! :ugh:

Oh man! Her granny was watching u.. Oh poor u.. :lol: Yep I do feel cold in my bedroom which the air conditioner was on LOW but not suppose to be that COLD but geesh I get freezing.. then it stopped growls..

:rofl:!! Yeah!! If we dont have $$ to buy lighter.. So using the dayum stove to burn the ciggy :lol:

:lol: or if ur friend go visit u or u go visit ur friend who has lighter u would use them too :rofl:

Oh man! Her granny was watching u.. Oh poor u.. :lol: Yep I do feel cold in my bedroom which the air conditioner was on LOW but not suppose to be that COLD but geesh I get freezing.. then it stopped growls..

Obviously it was the ghost.. Ghosts always be very freeze.

Yes her granny was watching me!! I :dunno: why she watch me even tho she isnt part of my family.

Obviously it was the ghost.. Ghosts always be very freeze.

Yes her granny was watching me!! I :dunno: why she watch me even tho she isnt part of my family.

Ughhh Im having a goosebumps now! :lol: Ghost can go anywheres like if they're not part of ur family.. What if they watch u taking a bath or whatever it would feel embarrassing eh?

Ughhh Im having a goosebumps now! :lol: Ghost can go anywheres like if they're not part of ur family.. What if they watch u taking a bath or whatever it would feel embarrassing eh?

Yeah true... Nah I wont be embarrassing if the ghosts watch me do those. They are my lover :rofl:!!!

How abt u?

Yeah true... Nah I wont be embarrassing if the ghosts watch me do those. They are my lover :rofl:!!!

How abt u?

:rofl: about they're your lovers! Me, Nah I ain't embarrassing but sometimes surprising u w/out u expecting anything lol.. Yep They're my lovers.. Ghost Freaks! :lol:

Back