Ghost car?

nah not a ghost car. just an illusion cuz of angle. as the car was turning... it blocks where a car was running thru red

nah not a ghost car. just an illusion cuz of angle. as the car was turning... it blocks where a car was running thru red

essplain more!

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I watched several times, it does not look right. I am not sure if it is delusional or is really a ghost coming out of nowhere. Checking still... going frame to frame right now...

I checked frame to frame from 0:10 to 0:13 inside and out of the picture .... its photoshopped! Definitely FAKE! Nice try!

I watched several times, it does not look right. I am not sure if it is delusional or is really a ghost coming out of nowhere. Checking still... going frame to frame right now...

I checked frame to frame from 0:10 to 0:13 inside and out of the picture .... its photoshopped! Definitely FAKE! Nice try!

photoshopped? It's VIDEO, not photo.

essplain more!

if you look at 0:08... you will see that a car on front right side momentarily disappears from the view, right?

so I guess there is a car in front of the car at red light and we just can't see it from the view. it's just an illusion trick from different viewing angle.

Reminds me of the horror movie "Christine," a haunted car, based on the Stephen King novel. :shock:

It is like magic. I think the dash cam video must be edit out of the view to make it look like the black car was coming out of nowhere. I don't know how the special effects can make the film look real.

Here in USA, the movies always have special effects to make the scenery look real and believable. So someone who was driving with the dash cam must know about the special effects to make people believe that there is a "ghost" car coming in front of the red car out of nowhere like it was a time machine.

I had look at the sky where there is no clouds moving and also look at the street lights, not moving either. Yeah, I see the headlights shining on the black car that look pretty real to me. But there is something there that does not make it right. I still feel that it is a fake that the driver with the dash cam trying to fool anyone that there is a alien or time machine. I don't believe this. :roll:

Cute but not a "ghost" car. :lol:

It looked to me like it did make impact with something because the "ghost" car seems to have some debris falling from it, and I thought I heard a thump in the last part of the clip where the woman screams. :dunno:

How many times have we heard drivers say, "He came out of nowhere," when they have a collision? :giggle:

Correction to my post:

I believe the impact sound was from the car with the camera hitting the car in front of it, not the "ghost" car.

If you do frame by frame, you will notice the background is different when car show up from nowhere. Its video clip n paste.

if you look at 0:08... you will see that a car on front right side momentarily disappears from the view, right?

so I guess there is a car in front of the car at red light and we just can't see it from the view. it's just an illusion trick from different viewing angle.

If you do frame by frame, you will notice the background is different when car show up from nowhere. Its video clip n paste.

show me. take. screenshot or whatever you can.

I don't know what be supposed happening I study it, just looks like turning car being cut up

Mysterious object seen in the sky over Murmansk, Russia on April 19. True or fake?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emdfPZLGbyk]Russian Meteorite | Meteor or UFO Falling in Murmansk, Russia VIDEO - Apr 19, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Back