Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

What do you think of the band like Marylin Manson ? Sleepy and I went to that concert with an interpreter. I was stunned, what kind of song he has. Oh my gosh, I can't image what my son listen to this crap music !

I did not realize, there are alot of song with disgust terminology song with the sexual and swearing nowadays. :(

It infludences teenager kids, rebel against Parent's rules and disrespectfuly. I am surprise, the government would allow this kind of song anywhere in the car radio, etc... It was not like in 1960's and 1970's

What do you think of Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley song? I admire to watch MJ's performance. I always want to learn how to dance so badly but I can't hear the music.

~ Sabrina

HELL NO!!! I don't listen to anything like that. Most of the time, I am a country man. I'll listen to anything, but like country the most.

Originally posted by prostock19
HELL NO!!! I don't listen to anything like that. Most of the time, I am a country man. I'll listen to anything, but like country the most.

that's cool ;)

Now you're man.

I somehow dislike those new country singers...going a bit off track though.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Now you're man.

I somehow dislike those new country singers...going a bit off track though.
:werd: Some new artists are sounding to Pop.

:werd: Some new artists are sounding to Pop.

Agreed. And more modern.

There's even some classic country lyrics that are more appealing with more morals.

The Dance is one of them.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Agreed. And more modern.

There's even some classic country lyrics that are more appealing with more morals.

The Dance is one of them.
I do like alot of Toby Keith's songs. Have you heard the new one with him and Willie Nelson "Beer for my horses"?

guitar.gif
djsmile.gif
band.gif
rockband.gif
elvis.gif
grins.gif
super.gif

hehe

Back