Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

Originally posted by Sabrina
Gregg is a good one in Warwick, RI. My two boys and I always went there with my Deaf Dad. :D

I LOVE YOU
Awww...thx.

WB matty boy HOW U doing we haven't talked in almost a week miss u buddy ! what have u been up to lately ??

Originally posted by javapride
WB matty boy HOW U doing we haven't talked in almost a week miss u buddy ! what have u been up to lately ??
Recently, work and went out a few nights with Sheild. Also, I done driver training for URIEMS. I am going to be volunteering to drive the rescue on campus, and I want to go back for my EMT.

Originally posted by prostock19
Recently, work and went out a few nights with Sheild. Also, I done driver training for URIEMS. I am going to be volunteering to drive the rescue on campus, and I want to go back for my EMT.

THATS great matty! GLAD to hear abt that :)

Originally posted by javapride
whats ur plan for this summer ??
Well, Leaving Wednesday to go visit Complicated. After that, a hearing friend and I are moving into a new apartment sometime in July...I hope. I will probally go to six flags a number of times. Then in August, I am going to Gally with friends for freshman orientation.

Well, Leaving Wednesday to go visit Complicated. After that, a hearing friend and I are moving into a new apartment sometime in July...I hope. I will probally go to six flags a number of times. Then in August, I am going to Gally with friends for freshman orientation.

DO u wished u were a gally student???

LOL...Right now, Oddball is the :naughty: girl.
Very funny. :cool: Well, Funny and I love you anyway. You are the kewl person.

Originally posted by Oddball
Very funny. :cool: Well, Funny and I love you anyway. You are the kewl person.
:Oops: You two make my blush. You gal are great, also. :grouphug:

I don't sign well enough to be a Gally student.

That's understandable im sure uw ill have plenty of fun there, as long as u know meeting poeple will help u improve ur signing :) u doing great so far :) hehe

Back