Get an idea for ^Angel^'s wedding

CyberRed said:
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Nowadays it really doesn't matter on whether or not to have white again for second marriages. My sister got married in white again for her second wedding. It is really ^Angel^'s decision if she wants or doesn't want to wear white again :)

Roadrunner and Angel, I think it would be more good and wise to accept money.

This way you can go on the honeymoon that you and your wife always dreamed of. How about it? Go enjoy traveling through Europe on the Eurorail. Liebling sure can fill you in on that one. :) :thumb:

Here is the Eurorail website to give you a few ideas your way. Look under

" Where to buy "... for North America to buy the tickets.

http://www.eurail.com/

or use this one...

http://www.raileurope.com/us/index.htm

Heath said:

This way you can go on the honeymoon that you and your wife always dreamed of. How about it? Go enjoy traveling through Europe on the Eurorail. Liebling sure can fill you in on that one. :) :thumb:

Here is the Eurorail website to give you a few ideas your way.

I dont think so they will go for europe .. probably they will go for Haiwii (spelling) {mod edit: it's Hawaii :) }

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I have been married twice.. I am tired of same old tradiontal.... white, fancy stuff.

but i found this.. something unqiue and different and FUN..
that you can put pic of you and RR in those tacky body.. lol

crazyc.jpg

ButterflyGirl said:
Yea I said the same thing when I saw the picture of the dress.
Shh don't let RoadRunner see the picture if you decide to wear that kind of dress :giggle:

:giggle: I won't sweetie, I just love getting him all excited and thinking " is she really going to wear that dress? ".....I just love it!!

;)

ButterflyGirl said:
Nowadays it really doesn't matter on whether or not to have white again for second marriages. My sister got married in white again for her second wedding. It is really ^Angel^'s decision if she wants or doesn't want to wear white again :)

Thank you :hug:

I'm going to wear white wedding dress myself and our wedding is going to look more of a heaven style with white and baby blue color that will match the bridesmaids dresses....

Heath said:

Here is the Eurorail website to give you a few ideas your way. Look under

" Where to buy "... for North America to buy the tickets.

http://www.eurail.com/

or use this one...

Thank you very much for that information Heath, but Roadrunner and I really would like to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon, but if it cost too much, then we will look at other packages that they will have, we want some thing that has a beach, etc but it won't be Florida ( sorry Butterfly girl :hug: ) or Calforida.... {mod edit: it's California :)}

Last edited by a moderator:
GalaxyAngel said:
Example..
How's about Angel and RR have to work hard holding the upside down wedding..
upside-down-wedding-cake.jpg

:rofl:

:laugh2: :laugh2: very funni!!!

ROFL! I like that one GalaxyAngel, Looks like the guy is in trouble. :giggle:

I love everyone else photos too. :thumb:

I really do think angels and baby blues at the wedding gotta be a beauitful one! ;)

^Angel^ said:
Thank you very much for that information Heath, but Roadrunner and I really would like to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon, but if it cost too much, then we will look at other packages that they will have, we want some thing that has a beach, etc but it won't be Florida ( sorry Butterfly girl :hug: ) or Calforida....

Hi Angel, Hawaii is very expensive. I can recommend Costa Rica because of their strict environmental laws is the most strict in the world next to Germany's very strict environmental laws concerning the forests and keeping wildlife clean. Costa Rica is not that expensive to vacation there and you will enjoy clean beaches , walk in the tropical jungles and have fun. I am sure whatever Roadrunner and you decide that you both would enjoy. :) :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
Thank you very much for that information Heath, but Roadrunner and I really would like to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon, but if it cost too much, then we will look at other packages that they will have, we want some thing that has a beach, etc but it won't be Florida ( sorry Butterfly girl :hug: ) or Calforida....
LOL I don't blame you for not wanting to go to Florida or California for your honeymoon.
Hawaii and some of the Caribbean islands are way better :)

Heath said:
Hi Angel, Hawaii is very expensive. I can recommend Costa Rica because of their strict environmental laws is the most strict in the world next to Germany's very strict environmental laws concerning the forests and keeping wildlife clean. Costa Rica is not that expensive to vacation there and you will enjoy clean beaches , walk in the tropical jungles and have fun. I am sure whatever Roadrunner and you decide that you both would enjoy. :) :thumb:

Hi Heath,

Yes, I'm very much aware of that, Thank you....

:rofl: @cakes by GA and doofusmom

Angel, there is discount/special, keep ur eye on travel agency or newspaper USA today or website I dont remember there is great deal, I will look if found will post here, where my husband purchased flight ticket to Amsterdam, Netherlands 2 times with great deal round trip :)

I agree with ButterflyGirl, RR should be surprised ur wedding dress u re wearing, sure ur beautiful one ;)

Thank you FreeWoman77, We'll be sure to keep our eyes open on that! ;)

GalaxyAngel said:
Angel is worked hard and captured w/RR
wedding%20cake.JPG

Lovely wedding!!! :laugh2:

that I was thought and planning to post in here but nahhh better be nice to ^Angel^'s wedding lol lol :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Back