Get an idea for ^Angel^'s wedding

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I have been an idea and why not post in here to get some idea for ^Angel^'s wedding to make something so can GalaxyAngel to look up in here and some idea before she make for ^Angel^'s wedding how that? :) or ^Angel^ can do order what she really want for her wedding :lol:

Is that good idea ?? :lol:

PL463.jpg

it would be nice for ^Angel^'s wedding hehe.. you see the picture I post it that I will make for my sister's wedding hehe .. will have to get wedding light for her wedding.. cant wait to make for my sister's wedding but dont know when she get wedding with soon to be my brother in law lol :lol:

if it is all so white .. you can add colors :D

Hmmm, I thought white was for first marriages, no?

can i decorate little rock climbing theme thingy in your wedding, RR and Angel ? :)

that is what my small rock climbing theme will be in my wedding especially my rock shape chocolate cake with little dolls climbing on it and red carabiners with our names on them will be the napkin rings. the guests can take the biners home with them after their meals. my friends and family remember how much i love rock climbing.

just thought for ya. ;)

Tousi said:

I didn't know, and what if first marriage she wasn't wearing wedding dress, still no? :popcorn:

deafclimber said:
can i decorate little rock climbing theme thingy in your wedding, RR and Angel ? :)

that is what my small rock climbing theme will be in my wedding especially my rock shape chocolate cake with little dolls climbing on it and red carabiners with our names on them will be the napkin rings. the guests can take the biners home with them after their meals. my friends and family remember how much i love rock climbing.

just thought for ya. ;)

:lol: u think curtains and lights will still hold hanging during u're climbing? :giggle:

Holy cow, that looks expensive!!

Nah, how about outdoor with picnic tables? huge grill with BBQ ribs, steaks, chickens, pigs, etc. And huge bonefire for weiner hot dogs. ANd hire some country singers to play musics for you. :thumb: It's simple and cheap... ;)

My husband can order Little Debbie's wedding cake from the people he know from in KY...

twinkiecakethumb8dl.jpg

Hmmm...if Angel and RR might like something extra fancy, how about this...?

wedding-cake-4.jpg

Yes, that's a wedding cake! (Yum, yum!)

Or, with more wacky sense of humor, how about this?.... :lol:

wedding-cake-5.jpg

Tousi said:

it is.. but that's just a tradition for those who'd like to stick with it. Some people just don't care if its a tradition or not.

its a saying for the bride on how to wear the dress...

something borrowed (necklace, earrings, etc)
something blue (can be a garment) no one can see
something new (dress)

CrazyMomma said:
Holy cow, that looks expensive!!

Nah, how about outdoor with picnic tables? huge grill with BBQ ribs, steaks, chickens, pigs, etc. And huge bonefire for weiner hot dogs. ANd hire some country singers to play musics for you. :thumb: It's simple and cheap... ;)

My husband can order Little Debbie's wedding cake from the people he know from in KY...

twinkiecakethumb8dl.jpg

UH OH.. ^Angel^ is gonna get you for that!!! CHOCOLATE!

that cake looks like it came from "Little Debbie" shouldn't too expensive.. but so cool how they made it!

Ohhh I lurv this one.. LOL
so damn funny looks!
Need baby blue ribbion...

Autumn Tree said:
Hmmm...if Angel and RR might like something extra fancy, how about this...?

wedding-cake-4.jpg

Yes, that's a wedding cake! (Yum, yum!)

Or, with more wacky sense of humor, how about this?.... :lol:

wedding-cake-5.jpg

hahahahah Downing .. if front of for kids to see of dirty bed?? LOL !!!!!! I am sure kids would :jaw: or :giggle: LOL

Back