Get an idea for ^Angel^'s wedding

oooooo look goood of colorful cake :lol:

this is perfect for AJ if he ever gets married...

sweetartlogo.jpg

good idea Downing!!! lol ..

anyone have an idea about wedding like cake, wedding dress, invation card, etc ?? lol :lol:

What if Angel and RR have a big wedding reception but not enough people to come and have a good time? Okay, how about this?

aarrwedding.jpg

:lol:

LOL.. i think theme of their wedding more alike RoadRunner.. *beep! Beep!* with alots of TNT that coytoe try to get him.. eh.

You guys are hilarious with the various wedding cake themes--keep it coming, haven't seen one that I surely would like--but, hey...whatever our cake will be, it will be 'us' that will decide which one or one that closely resembles the kind we would love to have--.

Now now, that 'poor' guy all strung up on the bed--tsk tsk...heck, I sure wouldn't want folks at the reception eating certain parts of the cake...such as the one of the bride and groom only...like Tousi himself went for the little toe, wonders who would go for umm...well...I'll leave that imagination to the rest of ya!! :laugh2:

Yet, there are some really nice ones too...beautiful--!!

Keep it coming.... ;)

downing said:
this is perfect for AJ if he ever gets married...

sweetartlogo.jpg

lol wow that is so awesome. thanks for findin that. that would be a great cake if i ever married my gf, she surfs too. ill keep that cake in mind.

Thought this one is very pretty.. but color it baby blue... also.. take the topper off.. and find something else

arizona_wedding_cakes_5.jpg

wow THAT HUGE CAKE.. perfect for 1k ppl attend..
should be meduim size cake.. would be great.. suitable..
tend soft baby blue.. yea.. would be perfect... come w/soft feather mak'n looks alike ANGEL themes

GalaxyAngel said:
wow THAT HUGE CAKE.. perfect for 1k ppl attend..
should be meduim size cake.. would be great.. suitable..
tend soft baby blue.. yea.. would be perfect... come w/soft feather mak'n looks alike ANGEL themes

Can be made to a medium size .. and the soft feather sounds really good for a topper yeah!!!

:rofl: :rofl: You guys are HILARIOUS!!!...

I sure love those clear lights you used on a Christmas tree, hmm.....I'll use that idea for the reception...I'm going to add that to my list now, Thanks a bunch for that idea Liebling and DeafMonkey....

Did someone said CHOCOLATE?? *cooing* and *drooling* wait a second here :nono: no no no I promise myself no chocolate until my honeymoon is over with....:pissed:...

:rofl: @ at the cake topper and free beer sign, very funni!!

Holy smokey :jaw: that's a huge wedding cake!! :laugh2:

You guys really made me laugh tonight, :giggle: keep it coming!! :popcorn:

Wow, I love the back part of the wedding dress, very beautiful...

^Angel^ said:
:rofl: :rofl: You guys are HILARIOUS!!!...

I sure love those clear lights you used on a Christmas tree, hmm.....I'll use that idea for the reception...I'm going to add that to my list now, Thanks a bunch for that idea Liebling and DeafMonkey....

Did someone said CHOCOLATE?? *cooing* and *drooling* wait a second here :nono: no no no I promise myself no chocolate until my honeymoon is over with....:pissed:...

:rofl: @ at the cake topper and free beer sign, very funni!!

Holy smokey :jaw: that's a huge wedding cake!! :laugh2:

You guys really made me laugh tonight, :giggle: keep it coming!! :popcorn:

:D :D :D it was my idea so why not to post it what you really want to for your wedding lol hahaha it would be easy way hehe lol .. Glad you add for your lists for your wedding :D :lol:

^Angel^ said:
Wow, I love the back part of the wedding dress, very beautiful...
Yea I said the same thing when I saw the picture of the dress.
Shh don't let RoadRunner see the picture if you decide to wear that kind of dress :giggle:

Back