German violence against U.S. military personnel

I don't see that Chase's post is misleading.

I think your link supports Chase's statement.

No, Chase´s friend claim that many German are celebrating Eva´s release which is a misleading... I witnessed on TV of last year... Many Germans were upset over the release of Eva and other former German terrorists.

This thread is about a US solider, not Germans because Germans were also killed by German terrorists, too which is really sad...

Don't get so defensive... Reba's just being sarcastic because she knew what you were going to say. I actually chuckled at Reba's post.

FYI: I do not take Reba´s post serious. She obsessed Germany and bitter over Nazi, due WWII issues for long 4 years... I choose to response her post over Georgia, oil, etc which it doesn´t relate this thread here but let her know what I think of her post.

You are the one who complaint about Georgia, oil etc. which is not relate to this thread here.
I wasn't complaining about them. I was describing what will happen if the American military leave Germany.

You assume what you want. It´s not just a US solider but Germans as well, German terrorists killed and hurt to.
That doesn't change the fact that the reduction of the life sentence is not acceptable.

Your post sound that you hate Germany so much.
Not at all. But that doesn't mean I have to accept everything the German government does, such as reducing sentences to people who murder Americans and attack our bases.

Anyway, for your information - German Government do not want to rely on US involvement.
That doesn't answer my question.

"Do the Germans want the American military to stay or go? Which is it? Why?"

Maybe I should reword my question.

Do the German people want the American military to stay or to leave?

If all the American bases closed next week forever, would the German people be glad or sad?

Would you be glad or sad?

FYI: I do not take Reba´s post serious. She obsessed Germany and bitter over Nazi, due WWII issues for long 4 years... I choose to response her post over Georgia, oil, etc which it doesn´t relate this thread here but let her know what I think of her post.
I didn't mention Nazis or WWII in this thread.

Who's the obsessed one?

Anyway, for your information - German Government do not want to rely on US involvement.

but Germans do.... they need us for jobs a lot... like you. Germany's economic situation is extremely sensitive and unstable - plagued with unemployment

This is a hyporistie question.

I wasn't complaining about them. I was describing what will happen if the American military leave Germany.

The fact: American military will NEVER leave Germany.

That doesn't change the fact that the reduction of the life sentence is not acceptable.

Not at all. But that doesn't mean I have to accept everything the German government does, such as reducing sentences to people who murder Americans and attack our bases.

Yes I did posted the fact about German justice system and showed that none of Germans are celebrating the release of Eva. As far as I know that many Germans were upset and disagree with the release of Eva and other terrorists.

That doesn't answer my question.

"Do the Germans want the American military to stay or go? Which is it? Why?"

Maybe I should reword my question.

Do the German people want the American military to stay or to leave?

If all the American bases closed next week forever, would the German people be glad or sad?

Would you be glad or sad?

No matter what, American military will NEVER leave Germany... We love Americans as the same they love us... :)

I didn't mention Nazis or WWII in this thread.

Who's the obsessed one?

I answered Jiro123´s post to explain what I know your posts for 4 years, not you because Jiro123 is newbie and didn´t know our posts for long 4 years. :)

This is a hyporistie question.

The fact: American military will NEVER leave Germany.

Yes I did posted the fact about German justice system and showed that none of Germans are celebrating the release of Eva. As far as I know that many Germans were upset and disagree with the release of Eva and other terrorists.

No matter what, American military will NEVER leave Germany... We love Americans as the same they love us... :)

The Germans love us by murdering us?

For some reason this thread lose my interest.. Maybe this thread just brought up to mock the Germans..

For some reason this thread lose my interest.. Maybe this thread just brought up to mock the Germans..

Yes I notice it. All what I want to say is their loss and ignorant. They should ashamed themselves that many Germans want to keep American-German retainship remains. All what I see here is anti-Germans.

Yes I notice it. All what I want to say is their loss and ignorant. They should ashamed themselves that many Germans want to keep American-German retainship remains. All what I see here is anti-Germans.

Yupp I notice that too..

nah nah. not anti-german. just a harmless German-Bashing thing toward to you :cool2: Don't take it too hard. You can bash us too

but Germans do.... they need us for jobs a lot... like you. Germany's economic situation is extremely sensitive and unstable - plagued with unemployment

No, EU Government stopped US Government for try to involve.

We will get worst if we rely on US Government for involvment that´s why we prefer to not do that.

No, EU Government stopped US Government for try to involve.

We will get worst if we rely on US Government for involvment that´s why we prefer to not do that.

:laugh2: ah of course! the EU... Germany has always been worst in economy anyway. EU just wants Germany to relies on EU instead of America... which is the point of EU umbrella.

nah nah. not anti-german. just a harmless German-Bashing thing toward to you :cool2: Don't take it too hard. You can bash us too

No, I am not going to break AllDeaf Rules to bash/insult them here. All what I see here is immaturity childish... I choose to not play the game with anti-germans here.

All what I want to say is their loss and ignorant..

No, I am not going to break AllDeaf Rules to bash/insult them here. All what I see here is immaturity childish... I choose to not play the game with anti-germans here.

All what I want to say is their loss and ignorant..

noo :nono: there's a difference between meanie bash and cryptic bash. I guess we (Reba, Chase, me, etc.) use cryptic languages that can be hard for foreigners to understand which can be easily misunderstood for something else. After all..... American English in many flavors (sarcasm, irony, idioms, etc.) are probably the most difficult language in the world to learn/understand for foreigners.

I answered Jiro123´s post to explain what I know your posts for 4 years, not you because Jiro123 is newbie and didn´t know our posts for long 4 years. :)
So you take it upon yourself to brief newbie ADers about me? Maybe I should do the same thing about you?

Nah. I have better things to do with my time.

Back