German violence against U.S. military personnel

For someone who says she supports American soldiers you sure post a lot of negative things about them.

So, are you implying that it's OK to free the murderer of an American soldier because other American soldiers did something wrong? What kind of perverse logic is that?

I quoted your post to show you the both links and ASK you and Byrdie714 some QUESTIONS because I don't find your mock post You know that old saying, "killing with kindness"? funny. I tried to tell you few times that I disagree with German justice system over Eva's release after killed US solider and people but my posts are being ignored/denied and continue complaint about German killed US solider and then mock.... Okay, I showed both sides between US and Iraqi soliders/civillans, not one side... I typed "US soliders killed Iraqis" and then again typed "Iraqis killed US soliders" then it comes itself and posted 2 links here... I treat US and Iraqi equal, not just US because they all are human beings. If you are upset then tell this to Bush and McCain to bring US troops back home because US troops want home!!!

If US soliders are being killed by Iraqis, Germans or whatever then I would consider Iraqis and Germans as murderer. I would consider the same if Germans, Iraqis or whatever are being killed by US because kill is wrong... I treat all equal... It shows that you don't care about people from different countries are being killed but just US solider. *shake my head*

P.S. Your post shows itself that you deny it.

I quoted your post to show you the both links and ASK you and Byrdie714 some QUESTIONS because I don't find your mock post You know that old saying, "killing with kindness"? funny. I tried to tell you few times that I disagree with German justice system over Eva's release after killed US solider and people but my posts are being ignored/denied and continue complaint about German killed US solider and then mock.... Okay, I showed both sides between US and Iraqi soliders/civillans, not one side... I typed "US soliders killed Iraqis" and then again typed "Iraqis killed US soliders" then it comes itself and posted 2 links here... I treat US and Iraqi equal, not just US because they all are human beings. If you are upset then tell this to Bush and McCain to bring US troops back home because US troops want home!!!

If US soliders are being killed by Iraqis, Germans or whatever then I would consider Iraqis and Germans as murderer. I would consider the same if Germans, Iraqis or whatever are being killed by US because kill is wrong... I treat all equal... It shows that you don't care about people from different countries are being killed but just US solider. *shake my head*

P.S. Your post shows itself that you deny it.

*smh*

You're twisted.

Nope, I don't see anything that I twist your and Reba's post but show the fact on both sides, not one side because you both start it.

No.

You have pointed out on numerous threads that the American judicial system is bad, German is good.

Now we are pointing out that the German system is bad--and you are denying it.

Typical European response. Once you get caught, you dig yourselves in bigger hole. :roll:

Secondly do you really understand the English language? Just because you were born in England and living in Germany, doesn't necessairly mean you have the comprehension of the language.

I am going to admit--I think you are a nice person but sometimes your English skills are hard to understand due to syntax, grammar order not being in the correct place.

( I'll admit--I'm not perfect either.)

No offense. :)

but Germans do.... they need us for jobs a lot... like you. Germany's economic situation is extremely sensitive and unstable - plagued with unemployment

Just like the American situation.

You have pointed out on numerous threads that the American judicial system is bad, German is good.

I really have no idea why you assume it because I never say it.

Many ADers know my view over death penalty and have no problem with it but you?

Now we are pointing out that the German system is bad--and you are denying it.

No,

Please go back and re-read my response post to Reba of yesterday that I disagree with German Justice system over Eva's release. I also said in several threads that I disagree with German justice system sometimes. I really have no idea why you assumed it.

Typical European response. Once you get caught, you dig yourselves in bigger hole. :roll:

*scratch my head* Your response make no sense.

Secondly do you really understand the English language? Just because you were born in England and living in Germany, doesn't necessairly mean you have the comprehension of the language.

FYI: I feel that German is my first language because I live in Germany for long, long time since 1985. I depend on German language more than English language that's why the grammar between German and English are often confused when I type English. That's why I register American and British Forums to improve my English. I contact with English friends via msn chat and real life but it doesn't improve due our short sentence...

I have seen many Americans' English grammars and don't mock/judge their grammar.

I am going to admit--I think you are a nice person but sometimes your English skills are hard to understand due to syntax, grammar order not being in the correct place.

:ty: for your honest.

If you don't understand then ask me instead of ignore or deny my posts. I alway check with ADers to make sure either I understand them correct or not before say something instead of jump on them.

Like what I said before that the grammar between German and English are often confused because I use German grammar when I typed into English... I often change and correct my English grammar.

( I'll admit--I'm not perfect either.)

:ty: for admit that you are also not prefect, too.

No offense. :)

No offense taken because I like honest people who say what they think. ;)

P.S. I like honest people, not snobby people who know it all and brags their English better than anyone and also belittle the people, too over English language. "Their loss and ignorant" is my favorite word.

strange... you used to work for English police and then American military base in Germany. Isn't that plenty enough of English practice?

You better keep :laugh2: yourself and focus your country than badmouth about other countries.... All what your concern is gun.. gun.. gun.. gun... war... war... war... than your concern about people in your country....

America No. 1?

:cool2:

Where does anybody in the world go for prestigious college education? USA! Where does anybody in the world go for Land of Dream/Opportunity? USA! Where does anybody go when they're illed with cancers? USA!

Tt.t.t.t.t.t.t.t.tthat's AAAALLLLLL folks! I know.... I'm being silly.... but it's true :cool2:

strange... you used to work for English police and then American military base in Germany. Isn't that plenty enough of English practice?

I used to work for Police Criminal Unit for 5 years before married and move to live in Germany at 23 years ago.

Please re-read my response post to Byrdie714 carefully. I said that I need full sentence instead of short sentence because I use German language as my first language... my co-workers who work for US Army are also Germans, too... I use German language when I am with them and my family... use English language when I am with Americans.

I contact with English friends via msn chat and real life but it doesn't improve due our short sentence...

Anyway, many American friends and British friends/family have no problem with my English grammar but you? They said that my English is quite good when I know German and English languages to translate.

Do you mock/judge my English grammar?

I used to work for Police Criminal Unit for 5 years before married and move to live in Germany at 23 years ago.

Please re-read my response post to Byrdie714 carefully. I said that I need full sentence instead of short sentence because I use German language as my first language... my co-workers who work for US Army are also Germans, too... I use German language when I am with them and my family... use English language when I am with Americans.

I contact with English friends via msn chat and real life but it doesn't improve due our short sentence...

Anyway, many American friends and British friends/family have no problem with my English grammar but you? They said that my English is quite good when I know German and English languages to translate.

Do you mock/judge my English grammar?

No, it's hard to follow when it's not in the right order.

Where does anybody in the world go for prestigious college education? USA! Where does anybody in the world go for Land of Dream/Opportunity? USA! Where does anybody go when they're illed with cancers? USA!

Tt.t.t.t.t.t.t.t.tthat's AAAALLLLLL folks! I know.... I'm being silly.... but it's true :cool2:

Actually, people with cancer, and other intractable diseases are turning more and more to holistic medical practices that are decidedly not Western in practice or philosophy.

And prestigious college education can be found in the European countries, as well.

Actually, people with cancer, and other intractable diseases are turning more and more to holistic medical practices that are decidedly not Western in practice or philosophy.

And prestigious college education can be found in the European countries, as well.

:laugh2: sure but c'mon. Pretty much generally - having college education in America especially at prestigious school makes your resume shines brighter in their home country or other foreign nation. English + American Degree = :cool2: kaching!

:laugh2: sure but c'mon. Pretty much generally - having college education in America especially at prestigious school makes your resume shines brighter in their home country or other foreign nation. English + American Degree = :cool2: kaching!

Actually, a degree from Oxford would pull more weight.

You mean not Eastern Montana College (Go, Yellowjackets!) . . . or Idaho State University (Beat 'em, Bengals!)?

Actually, a degree from Oxford would pull more weight.

and foreigners have better/higher chance of getting into Princeton/Harvard/MIT/Yale/etc. than Oxford....

:dunno: Still makes their resumes shine brighter either way in their home country

Uh, no. That Oxford has higher admission standards, making a degree from that university more valuable than one from an American university that has open enrollment. In short, it has invalidated your first post regarding the value of American education.

Uh, no. That Oxford has higher admission standards, making a degree from that university more valuable than one from an American university that has open enrollment. In short, it has invalidated your first post regarding the value of American education.

:dunno: don't really care either way. Most people don't care either... Oxford or Harvard... both are same thing to most people except to intellectuals with ph.d :laugh2:

Back